Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, analyze, determine capabilities, and propose solution alternatives that address business needs. Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to identify alternative solutions and advise them both on options and tradeoffs.
- Lead and facilitate working sessions.
- Produce shared models, diagrams, and documents (may include business requirements, use cases, process models, domain models, or capacity models) to effectively communicate multiple views of the business solution.
- Use Business Architecture artifacts and analysis efforts to work with business partners to define and design business processes and to identify and promote enabling technologies.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and business/IT partner interaction skills. In particular, ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, including the ability to perceive patterns and relationships between technologies, processes, and business models, to create original concepts and theories, and to think creatively beyond normal constraints.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture processes, methods, and frameworks, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, requirements management, and research tools.
- Highly proficient in creating visual models and drawings.
Must have skills
Minimum of 10+ years of work experience in a business consulting, process redesign, business/system analysis and architecture type of role; Excellent Visio skills; Understanding of Enterprise Architecture processes, methods, and frameworks, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, requirements management, and research tools
Nice to have skills
Financial services and card payments; An MBA or other advanced degree in a related discipline is a plus
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for?
Financial services and card payments
Indeed - 5 months ago