A New-York Based Corporation that designs, installs and services Video Intercom Systems and integrated CCTV and Card Access Systems, is seeking a skilled and experienced electronic engineer to run its technical department. This person must have an electronic and computer-science background and a minimum of five years experience in the field.
SKILLS WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking someone who has strong technical as well as communication skills, and can interact easily with both employees and vendors. This person must have the self-confidence and skill set to manage the technical department, coordinate and schedule the technicians and interact with customers and vendors. We are seeking someone with leadership, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. This is someone with a computer-based education, who enjoys working in an innovative and challenging environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
1. SUPPORTING OFFICE IT INFRASTRUCTURE (SMALL BUSINESS)
2. COMPUTER AND NETWORK KNOWLEDGE
3. EXPERIENCE WITH INSTALLATION OF ELECTRONIC AND SOFTWARE DEVICES
4. CAPABLE OF UPGRADING CURRENT ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS
5. PROVIDING LEADERSHIP TO FELLOW EMPLOYEES
6. HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF ELECTRONIC AND TECHNICAL SYSTEMS IN GENERAL
7. POSSESSING A STRONG WORK ETHIC AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE
8. HAVING STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
THE COMPANY OFFERS A COMPETITIVE SALARY, CONVENIENT LOCATION AND COMFORTABLE WORKING CONDITIONS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME, IF INTERESTED.