UPS
8,054 reviews

UPS Employee Reviews

Productive and room to advance
Certified Operator (Current Employee), Mooresville, INJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Networking with various clients
Cons: No healthcare provided with franchise stores
Fast-paced and professional work environment. Room for growth and career advancement. Love the small business setting with few employees.
i Learn the basic requirements of being a electrician. I enjoyed working with all my co workers and the hardest part for me was claiming thru tight sp
Package Loader (Current Employee), Doraville, GAJuly 5, 2015
I was the youngest and hardest worker round my age there. i learned alot from the supervisors they did things they didn't have to, to make sure i knew everything about wiring.
Great work environmet
EDI Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Flex professional environment
Cons: None
Very professional environment with limited supervision and empowerment to make decisions based on the circumstances.
Warehouse Worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Nice place to work
Cons: Not long enough position
Working third shift loading and unloading trucks, Riding with driver; making sure that the packages were delivered correctly.
Challenging and Exciting
Lead Part-Time Supervisor (Current Employee), McKinney, TXJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Promotion within and benifits
Cons: none
Every day is a new challenge. It is a fast, stressful, and exciting job. UPS loves to promote within so lots of room to grow in the company.
Good insurance for employees
Package Handler (Current Employee), McKinney, TXJuly 5, 2015
Show up, hustle and you will go far with UPS. Holiday/peak season is always very busy. Don't quit. Your body will get used to the physicality of this job.
Very fun
Package Handler (Current Employee), Harvey, LAJuly 5, 2015
Pros: It's part time and you get free benefits for the family
It's a good work out for the body. I love the people I work around and its only 5 hours a day. We have tons of fun and talk about many different things while working.
Sort Supervisor
Part Time supervisor (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Benifets, growth
Cons: short breaks
Assign, train and supervise sorters in all aspects of package distribution. Ensuring a safe work environment and keeping track of hourly payroll needs.
Productive and fun place to work
Sorter (Former Employee), Memphis,TNJuly 4, 2015
Working at UPS was very rewarding personally and professionally
my co-workers were friendly and helpful at all times
the most enjoyable part of the job was the commraderie
Package Handler (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 3, 2015
• Organize packages according to policy.
• Load company trucks with packages assigned to a certain location.
• Ensure all packages are safely and neatly stored and packaged.
Great work enviroment
dock (Former Employee), little rock, arJuly 3, 2015
I like the job but hours only varied from 3 to 4 hours a night and it was causing conflict with my class work. I would recommend the early shift if you are a student
hardest part of the job
Package Handler (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 3, 2015
Pros: LOVE it
Cons: easy to get hurt
the hardest part was trying to lift more weight that you can, im small so I cant really lift 70 lbs, and that how I was injured, but overall great job
productive workplace get job done on time
Package Handler (Current Employee), Brookfield, CTJuly 3, 2015
Early morning shift, get job done quickly, with minimal hours. Room to grow as opportunity is presented through seniority at the workplace.
a good place to work
Package Car Driver/Safety Supervisor (Former Employee), athens georgiaJuly 2, 2015
a good place to work ,made a career out of it and was able to retire at a some what early age , hard work but the pay and benifits are good
Competitve company to work for with beneficial learning tools but little respect or advancement involved
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great employees to work with and good benefits
Cons: Little advancement provided, little respect given, no support given either
I started working at UPS and was very excited to be a part of the company. I was placed with a mentor that helped to mold me into the leader that I am today. I went through some good and bad experiences as a supervisor which helped me to learn not only how to deal with different people, but also how to have a voice in the company. A typical day at work consisted of long hours, production reports, timecards, working very closely with the customer/client, and running multiple areas at one time with multiple employees reporting to me for daily job tasks and assignments. I learned great time management skills and the ability to prioritize. The employees that reported to me, as well as employees in other areas were great to work with. I never had an issue with employees taking direction. The hardest part of my job was dealing with my fellow management members. I feel that the company was very manipulative and told you what you wanted to hear while different decisions were being made in the background. My management team was very quick to throw others under the bus to better themselves rather than working as a team which UPS promotes from the beginning of the hiring process. UPS also promotes an Open Door policy which in my opinion, they do not follow through with. The most enjoyable part of my job was building relationships with the employees I worked directly with and those that reported to me.
good job
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee), Rockledge, FLJuly 2, 2015
This job was my first job it was hardworking and met fantastic people . The hardest part was working in the rain while driving the windo-less golf cart and keeping packages dry. There were no easy parts of the job.
loading unloading
Package Handler (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 2, 2015
I love this company really takes care of the employees. Cookouts every week serving steaks an potatoes. overtime available upon request
It was fun. Met a lot of cool coworkers around my age,some older. But we where like family
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Winter time was very cold. Summer time was very hot.
Consists of a lot of labor but it was very easy once you got the hang of it.
Management was very very fair, but everyone has their days.
Most enjoyable part was the last few minutes before we clocked out.
ups employee
Driver (Former Employee), Visalia, CAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: great benefits and pay.
Cons: takes years to become a driver
I would load 3 package vans 5 days a week,pulling packages off of a moving conveyer belt and placed packages in appropriate shelves in vans. got along with co-workers and management. no hard parts of work, I looked forward to coming in every day.
Overall great place to work with an appreciative Owner
Customer Service (Former Employee), Ashland, KYJuly 1, 2015
Greeting customers in a friendly, helpful atmosphere, the Owner was very appreciative and caring towards her Employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business – Read more

UPS Salaries