UPS
7,504 reviews

UPS United States Employee Reviews

the most enjoyable part of the job
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, SCApril 26, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when I work with a customer to identify their underlying needs and I am able to help them accomplish their goals.
I've gained experience thats all there is to say
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 26, 2015
Pros: N/A
I learned how to operate the rabbit , turret, and order picker.They need a smarter management teams in various buildings but besides that I loved my time there. Well for my co-workers in my building nobody got along we were not a team at all.
working for UPS
RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAApril 26, 2015
Pros: working for UPS
Cons: UPS didnt have fulltime employment
At UPS, I was a return clerk. When a package cant be delivered, it returns to the building. My job was to recirculate the package back into the system. I would reprocess the package, give it a new date, and reship the package to the customers.
Fast paced and heavy lifting
PT HUB Supervisor (Current Employee), Laurel, MDApril 25, 2015
Overall a good company. You have to be motivated and work hard in order to move up in rank. Once you become a PT supervisor it is hard to move from this position.
Great employees, poor management
Package Handler and Loading Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), La Crosse, WIApril 25, 2015
I absolutely loved everything about UPS except the management. I don't know about every shipping center across the country but the one I worked at had managers hired off the street. A degree looks nice on the wall but in a physical job like that you can't have someone that has never done the work, try to organize the workers. Not all management was poor, a select few, but they resulted in making the job much harder than needed and helped contribute to many injuries and my eventual departure from the company.
beware of this family owned UPS store
customer Service (Former Employee), Seaford, DEApril 25, 2015
Cons: pay, job security
They seem laid back & fun, but will fire you with no reason and no warning. Not sure if they sven know what they are looking for in an employee.
Sound ethical enviorment
UPS Account Executive (Current Employee), South CarolinaApril 25, 2015
Pros: Compensation is good
Cons: Local opportunities
Structured environment that clearly sets employees expectations and provides the resources to obtain sales goals. Good company under constant review for advanced career growth.
Good but temporary
TEMPORARY DELIVERY DRIVER ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Westville, INApril 25, 2015
Decent pay, but the job was only seasonal/temporary. Plus, it's difficult to work in all types of weather. There are also dangers of some homeowners' pets not being restrained.
i happy to work with an enthousiastic team
Package Handler (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: free 15 min break
Cons: short break
its cain of fun and demanding too u work with a qualified team , we all work in the same direction and in a safe method, i have some good coworkers , the management is good but need to improve on certain skills ,
i love this job
Package Handler/ Sorter (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short breaks
come to work on time, work hard and move at a constant speed and practice safety methods. my co-workers are great to work with and they are extremely helpful. i work hard everyday just because its easy to me to do heavy lifting and fast maneuvering.
Pays great and good benifits
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Former Employee), High Point, NCApril 23, 2015
Pros: Good pay, Weekends off
Cons: No breaks, Woke up early
Got up very early and went in and loaded trucks then went home and got lunch and went back out and delivered. Got weekends off which was great.
Productive Workplace
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIApril 23, 2015
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: weather conditions
There is a sense of urgency to complete the requirements for the job assigned to you. Everyone is a pleasure to be around.
Hectic work place
Package Handler (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 23, 2015
Loading and unloading UPS trucks temp for the holidays only.Went to other job after holidays.Learn to move very fast that's their pace it was very chalengeful.
15 hours a week for hourly but driving opportunities
Supervisor trainer (Management) (Former Employee), Wyoming, MIApril 23, 2015
Pros: flexibility, tuition reimbursement
Cons: short ten minute breaks
very fast paced, company will work with you schedule, it is a Union job so security for your position is available. Be willing to get a good sweet in
I will never quit this job I love working for UPS :)
International Doc Auditor (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 23, 2015
this job is the best and I love the benefits that ups provides for part time employees. my co-workers are fun to work with. I get to basically do my job with minor supervision
Hard work, low pay
Shipment Expert (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COApril 23, 2015
Pros: Weekends off
Cons: No breaks, management, disorganized
Daily customer contact helping customers with packaging
Very High Employee Turn around
Management has changed 3 times in less than six months
Very unstable
Great place if not looking for permanent work
Productive work and family orientated environment
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cromwell, CtApril 23, 2015
At the UPS Store usually throughout the year its slow paced. Customers know exactly what they want and need. The responsibility as an associate at the store was assiduous. Plenty to do to keep the store content.
exciting place with a competitive side
sorter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2015
UPS is a great company. It's full of respectful people that loves to have a great time while working. Their benefits are great and the company overall is great. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great job to stay with if you are young and stay with your parents.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 23, 2015
Part time work. Great benefits. very low pay but raises are great . Very hot in the summer very cold in winter. things might had change since i work there.
handler
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 22, 2015
package handler deliver package all over the city and great company and benefits,pack unload truck great management and great coworkers.

1 2 3 4 5

About UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business – Read more

UPS Salaries