UPS Employee Reviews

Found 15,951 reviews matching the search
Awesome 8hr Job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAJune 27, 2017
worked here for 2 years and it was one of my favorite jobs. Had fun being supervisor and learning a lot with my employees. Would work for UPS again if the opportunity presented itself in the future.
Pros
Schedule & Pay
Cons
Minimum Wage
Demanding but rewarding work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 26, 2017
It's tough to keep up at UPS, but if it's the right company for you they'll take care of you for life. Good communication between staff and management. Fast paced, physically and mentally demanding.
Na
Senior Accounting Associate (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXJune 26, 2017
Work load keep increasing, training happens almost never, management does not value employees. It is very hard to grow in the company. As long as the employee has strong ethical values and is willing to take on work, job security is garanteed
This was a great team of employees to work withl.
Operations Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 26, 2017
At the time the management team was supportive and helpful. The employees also helped each other. I learned a great deal with computers and dealing with the public on this job. Loved working here.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
No cons
Excellent Career Company
Vice President, Business Development (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 26, 2017
UPS is an exceptional organization, focused on its customers and its employees. Its compensation program is not market competitive, but it does not suffer the vagaries of market shifts, and so lifetime employment is a high likelihood for those who seek stability.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Slow Career Growth
Safe and fun work enviorment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLJune 26, 2017
I've been with the company 12 years and it's been great really all the from in the world to grow and the benefits are second to none the only negative I have are the schedules unless your in the delivery aspect of the company there is no true morning shift and working 12 years 10pm to 6am has taken a toll on my body
benefits
Cons
short breaks
Great Company
Local Sort (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 26, 2017
They offer lots of ways to move up in the company, and even the people like me who start at the bottom are treated with respect. They like to promote from within and that's another thing i appreciate.
Auditor/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2017
Excellent job security and benefits. I learned a lot about the logistics field and business. I was given a lot of responsibilities that developed my business aptitude and situational awareness.
Productive work place
Lead Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Port Huron, MIJune 26, 2017
I learned a lot working at UPS. I first started it was Fritz and then UPS bought them out. The hardest part of this job was impationte drivers starring at you, or getting upset because it was taking longer to get their shipment cleared through customs.
Pros
everyone that worked at UPS
Cons
drivers in the office
Great!
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLJune 26, 2017
Awesome experience. Being that you travel you meet lots of terrific people. Drivers are great fun and very cooperative. Warehouse management is amazing too!
Great place work if you are serious about working hard
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37210June 26, 2017
UPS is a wonderful place to work. It is given to promote within and fairly. The chain of command is greatly defined. Safe and fair place to work with good benefits.
Pros
Fair chance of climbing the ladder
Cons
Hard work
Warehouse Heavy Lifting Work
Loader/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Burtonsville, MDJune 26, 2017
The job requires a lot of lifting and physical activity. But the managers/supervisors aren't on your back the whole night and the pay is ok. I work the overnight shift.
Great seasonal job
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 26, 2017
The Driver helper position during the holidays is an easy job to help add so income for your family during the that stressful time of year. hours are flexible.
hard but you could adapt
Loader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 26, 2017
hard labor , not enough time for breaks other than that the job was pretty cool. it was a different experience and a new opportunity to try. every day they gaveyou saftey bucks to help you stay as safe as possible and you can win gloves and sweaters and ect.
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
short breaks, heavy lifting
interesting and informative experience
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 26, 2017
UPS package handler I work for delivery and was responsible for packing items so they can be delivered safely.I learned safe work skills that has help me on and off the job.
Pros
working part-time
Cons
hourly pay rate
Fun workplace with exceptional coworkers
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 26, 2017
I had so much fun working with UPS as a Driver Helper. Everyone I met was incredibly nice to me and made me feel at home. I felt like I was part of a big family and that everyone genuinely cared about me. The job kept me active and I came home at the end of every day feeling like I worked hard. I worked during the winter but never seemed to be cold. I was taken care of by my driver. He always asked if I needed to take a break or if I needed to stop for food. The coordinator for the Driver Helpers also would check in with me to make sure things were going well. I loved every day of work and actually cried on my last day. I would love to do this job year-round if it was available.
Pros
Healthcare, great work environment, wonderful coworkers, weekends off
Cons
Long work days
My first real job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 26, 2017
i like this job because we had set hours , got paid weekly which helped. I the hardest part of the job was working in cold sometimes . but other thsn that everything was good.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
cold weather
Energize and active working.
Interim Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 26, 2017
Filled with smiles at work because I choose work that makes me happy. Acceptable to all and everyone. Friendly, Professional and appealing working characteristics.
productive and a real physical job
Preload Package Handler (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 26, 2017
UPS is a very physical working environment, working at ups I have learned how to be more of a dependable and more of a team player. You have to be able to work as a team to get things done completely and on time.
seasonal
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJune 26, 2017
This was just a job to get me by during the holidays. The hours weren't the greatest and you have to be able to handle the environment since you will be outside all day. Not a bad place to get some extra spending money, but not somewhere I would permanently want to stay.

CEO Approval