UPS Employee Reviews

Found 17,170 reviews matching the search
Productive work place.
UPS Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
fast paced with an chance of advancement after a 30 day period of hiring within the company. first 30 days are very hard in terms of the amount of demand that will be asked of you on your body.
good place to work
International Shipping Clerk/CSR (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 16, 2017
This job was very fast paced, but it was also easy. just get in drive and drop off packages. Sometime you may finish early. i even was able to take some night classes.
Customer Service in a fast paced warehouse
Loader (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDAugust 16, 2017
Providing excellent customer service in a fast paced warehouse, sorting boxes according to color, number, and belt location, and loading and unloading UPS trucks
Pros
Free breakfast one day out of the week
Cons
Short breaks
No professionalism, and ill mannered at times.
Preloader/Driver Helper (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 16, 2017
Supervisors will belittle you in front of other employees. The work can be heavy at times and no one will come to assist until you can't not walk anywhere and then get blamed for stacking out.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
No breaks, wears down the body
job was alright
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 16, 2017
lunch breaks were short everyday, after the amount of work all in one day come home tired everyday, paycheck was messed up two times. staff was respectful. many ohers complainjed abt lunch time as well
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2017
I would recommend anyone to seek employment with this company I was very comfortable working for UPS and very happy with their benefits package 401k Medical Dental Optical pension and employees that are more treated like family then as Associates the best job I've ever had in my entire life is working at UPS here in San Antonio Texas I was happy to stay with the company for 13 years until my mother passed away from cancer I was devastated and resigned for bereavement
Pros
Job security, Prestige and prominence
Cons
Physically challenging
each store was different
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAAugust 15, 2017
I have worked at several locations throughout my carreer working. My last boss was a smart man who was very understanding, but called you on what he felt you were doing wrong or could use improvement. he was always willing to teach and he was always working
Pros
great multi tasking job
Cons
no advancement
fast paced
UPS Seasonal Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 15, 2017
cool people but very fast pace, just deliver the package to the door and get going. simple as that, people were nice to interact with, most of the time
ok
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 15, 2017
The overall experience was ok.They have plenty of hours to work because UPS is understaffed.I feel people that work there can hurt themselves because of the amount of packages and weight carried in a short period of time.
Pros
union, move up quickly and decentpay
Cons
short breaks, hurt from working to much, overnights
Horrible
Air Recovery Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAAugust 15, 2017
This establishment pushes you to your limits and although can be challenging has taught me good work ethic and helped me want to further my career. 50%
Productive and fun place to work
High Value Clerk (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 15, 2017
A typical day for me at UPS is fast paced and fun, I get interact with the employees and supervisors. My supervisor is very understanding and caring. I really enjoy my job
Professional Friendly Staff
HR Professional (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 15, 2017
Process new hire paperwork. Collect and approve new hire documents. Fingerprint new hires for Government screening under FAA regulations. Process timecards, schedule interviews. Perform new hire orientation and interviews.
Pros
Constantly changing and learning
Cons
Long hours late into night for night shift.
Fun job
UPS Driver Helper (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PAAugust 15, 2017
Overall I didn't mind this job at all. Even though it was a seasonal position they still offered a boat load of benefits. The driver I was assisting was very knowledgeable and was a great instructor.
Good job for students
Ramp package handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2017
Low hours, low expectation, low pay and but great benefits if used properly. If you want a job that is money focused this is not the place to be. you will on average get a 200 dollar pay check for a 5 day week.
Not what you expect a company to be.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDAugust 15, 2017
UPS does a lot of getting people hopes and dreams up, but they will keep you in the same position for years. They talk to employees any type of way, but you have to accept it. (No). They pay you 11.00 hour for to load a truck that the driver will redo. The best thing about UPS is the tuition reimbursement. That is the only legit thing that I have seen.
1st Corporate Job experience
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJAugust 15, 2017
I loved their summer internship. I hadn't any exposure in the corporate world and they were very supportive and understanding. We worked together well.
Coworkers are amazing
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2017
I'm so grateful for this job it's an amazing place to work if you enjoy coworker interaction. I just can't handle the hours anymore, third shift is not for everyone.
Pros
Great insurance
Cons
Not enough hours, third shift
Hard work, great place
Revenue Recovery Auditor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2017
This is a place where honest people go to make a living. It rewards those loyal to the company with raises every couple of months. some who were working there were making upwards of 16 to 18 dollars an hour.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Hard work
Very tedious
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Brooksville, FLAugust 15, 2017
I did not enjoy this much because we were supposed to have a Dolley to assist with delivering heavy packages but were not provided one. Due to this, I had to lift a five-foot long air hockey table to the front door of someone's house.
very productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2017
management was always helpful. they reached out to you whether personal or job related. coworkers were awesome. company policies were followed at all times
Pros
great medical insurance
Cons
heady workload