UPS Employee Reviews

Found 11,500 reviews matching the search
Awesome for young adults
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Swan Island, ORSeptember 25, 2016
Constantly trained on proper work methods.. 25 get for schooling
Bad thing was it was part time. All together great opportunity
Great Invirment
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 24, 2016
UPS is an great place to work the employees are friendly and make you feel welcome management is awsome always there to help when its needed and its just a wonderful facility over all
Work Place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 24, 2016
Love The Management Great Pay Good Hours Right Amount Of Breaks And Time You Get On The Breaks Everyone Works As A Team And You Know When You Work How Long You Work Never Have To Question Anything
Wbat i know
loading and unloading (Former Employee) –  Lake, PASeptember 24, 2016
Its a good place to work for for youre 1st job but they dont like when you call off if something come up and yoi have to call the with in 4 hr with ur start time and never back talk to the.
view
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 24, 2016
Charter was a great company in regards to pay and they have amazing benefits. Although the pay can be great it have become an unstable job due to all of the metrics they are required to hit. You are truly just a number.
An experience to remember
Off-Loader and Package Sorter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 24, 2016
I worked overnight hours part time during the holiday season while going to school.

What I learned was how important it is to have a clear line of communication.

Management helped me with some personal issues that I had to tend to but as far as the job, communication was lacking.

Hardest part of the job was not knowing what to expect once I got there. There were times I'd arrive at 11:45pm, only to get there and be told you can go home. I didn't even get to punch in.

Most enjoyable part of the job was learning how UPS operates. It was an experience that I carry with me.
Sometimes a fun job, Loved my co-workers
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Hodgkins, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Physical demanding job but It suited me. I loved my co-workers and supervisors, The pay didn't quite match the work. I stuck around for 9 months simply because of the weekly pay and my co-workers who turned to friends
great workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Galax, VASeptember 23, 2016
We scan, copy, fax, email,and pack and process packages, I'm a notary. Computer skills are a must. Customer service and sales skill are necessary.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
pay
good co workers and great experiance of work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJSeptember 23, 2016
dealt with customers better communication skills. worked there for more than a year. worked with shipping and handling as a cashier worked on register.
Great profession
Assisted Driver (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 23, 2016
working for ups is a great career to start off with. A typical day at work is quite simple for a driver to get his or her shift started. If you are a commercial driver you are expected to have 1 specific route that you are assign to and you deliver packages daily and collect pick ups. The management works with you very well and there are very little mistakes with the pay roll system. Most of the employees are friendly and easy to work with, there are some that rather work alone. What I've learned from working with a Worldwide company is that you meet a lot of people they provide great benefits and they have a lot of flexible hours.
Pros
great pay, flexible, good management, benefits

Want to know more about UPS?

Ask a question
Definitely different
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  foster aveSeptember 23, 2016
This seasonal job was a little hard for me because of the cold weather and having to be dropped off on every block in the freezing cold
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Bad weather
Good part time job to have
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Burtonsville, MDSeptember 23, 2016
Work very short shifts and just to load boxes into different trucks. I learned how to do sort and load boxes into trailers. Management is cool each belt has its own supervisor. Co-workers are nice, cool minded people.The hardest part is dealing with the conditions in the workplace the building is very dirty and the fans blow more dirt in the trailer.
Productive work place
Driver helper (seasonal/part-time) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of clocking in and logging into your scanner. The company has wonderful benefits and depending on location will have good employees. There are competitive wages, and opportunity for advancement.
Pros
fun work place
Cons
Break times
great place to work
Package Operation Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2016
hardwork, safety and awareness was a big must, management kind of two sided. Great co-workers and some not so great. the hardest part of the job was trying to stay on time while practicing a safe work method. the best part of the day was meeting new people and making it home safe.
Pros
tight for lunch and breaks
Cons
running hard
Meeting new people learning to work in a time frame
Package Handler/Loader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 22, 2016
Typical day at work load trucks on little coffins I learn to work at a fast speed with a small window of time the management stepped in when we're really busy you're backed up two people that are really outgoing friendly helped you with your work told you things you didn't know you needed to know to get the job done better and ffasterh ardest part about working there was rush of work outta the blue at times when the work was light
Pros
There was always a chance to give you a hope if you really needed it
Cons
Small short break periods sometimes you'll be in the truck by yourself
Very beneficial and excellent place to work
Seasonal Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLSeptember 22, 2016
I enjoyed my time working at UPS, too bad that it was a seasonal job opportunity if I would have the chance to go back and work for them again I will return with no second thought.
Productive and Fun Workplace
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXSeptember 22, 2016
It's a very fun and cool job. Typical work day include; clocking in and logging into your scanner, standing around until the convertor starts, loading about 250-300 boxes a hour.
Pros
Everyone is fun to get along with.
Cons
You get one 10 minute break after 3 hours and some days we be there for about 6-8 hours.
Great working oppurtinity
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2016
a typical day at work would be up early delivering packages most days while its raining trying to put them in bags so they don't get wet....
Pros
free lunch
Cons
lots of overtime
It's a very enjoyable workplace, Always has good vibes
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJSeptember 22, 2016
Typical day is pretty slow but the co-workers around you make the time go pass. Everybody who work there is experienced and always reaching out to help someone. Always good vibes.
Pros
A lot Of Space
Cons
No benefits
Positive Environment
Customer Counter Clerk (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, AL 35209September 22, 2016
Great company to work for and build a future for yourself and family. The environment is positive and friendly. Team work is what UPS lives by to help the company run smoothly.