UPS Employee Reviews

Found 15,911 reviews matching the search
Fun work, but there is a lack of hours.
Seasonal Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 24, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company, but I most definitely recommend someone to look for a secured position, not a seasonal one. If you choose a seasonal position, they will often not give you the hours you need.
Pros
Social work, nice pacing
Cons
No real benefits for seasonal employees.
I love working at UPS
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2017
I was 18 when I started working at UPS as a package handler. This job help me work harder knowing that I can progress to better with all of it benfits
Pros
You get to tactical work out while working
Cons
You have to pay for lunch
iam looking for employment as soon as possible.
Loader and Unloader (Former Employee) –  Gray, LAJune 24, 2017
work steady, complete as many tasks that you can complete during that day, work inside a safe environment, love working with any and everyone, the bottom line is thatb i am interested in working for you guys.
Pros
steady work, and great pay and benefits.
Cons
short breaks.
Package delivery driver
UPS Driver (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKJune 23, 2017
Good job, excellent benefits, work at your own pace, but sometimes can be very stressful with a lot of heavy lifting

Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Management not so good
Nice people, tough work
Loader (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 23, 2017
To be fair, they warn you when you start out. It is hard work. In the summer it's boiling, and in the winter it's freezing for the first half until you've worked up a sweat. Nice people. Great place to stick around if higher education is not in your plans because there are many opportunities for advancement. High turnover rate.
Fun
Unloader (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 23, 2017
After a 30 day of no injuries they throw a BBQ , and safely is excellent. They Provide us with good benefits, and also pays for your schooling. They always give us safety lession
Pros
safety
Cons
short breaks
Productive, Organized
ON THE JOB TRAINER (Current Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2017
Would Recommend to a friend. Starting salary is low but there is room for advancement. Good job if you're willing to learn. The people are great My coworkers made this job worthwhile. Consistent hours
Fasted pace and fun
Seasonal Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 23, 2017
I was a seasonal driver helper. I rode in the truck and helped deliver packages, It was during the holidays so there was always a lot of work it was fast paced and I enjoyed it.
Don't Work At Highland Heights
Part-Time Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Highland Heights, OHJune 23, 2017
Not worth the headaches and feeling of being worthless! Early mornings and the manager only wants to yell that you're not doing anything right. If you're hourly you can be saved by the union. If you're in management you're screwed!
Hours Available
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJune 23, 2017
Good early workout job, good hours. a very upbeat work environment with hours usually available all year long. this is a great company to work for being they want you to grow.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
When hours arent available
Fast Paced working enviroment
Logistics Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2017
Job that is not for lazy people. You have to be able to move fast and think quick if any problems suddenly arise. Supervisors could be a lil more responsive and have a little better judgment in terms of running operations, but overall great experience for work You have to be disciplined, dedicated, and have drive to excel in this job. With these three key components the sky is the limit.
Ups
Season Helper (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 23, 2017
I really liked working for this company. This was my first job, and I am grateful for that. This job helped me to understand the importance of being on time, and the importance of team work.
Pros
Good people
Challenging Fast Paced Work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 23, 2017
Great place to work, UPS provides a very fast paced work environment with plenty of opportunity. Each day employees must solve problems as they arise to meet safety, production, and quality standards.
Good place to start a career
CHSP Specialist / Safety Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 23, 2017
No Pension so no long term plan for retirement. Other than that it is a good place to work. You need to be a self starter and have the ability to block out others as sometimes its like being back in high school.
Pros
Pay, Vacation
Cons
Stress
laid back
Assistant Store Manager & sales associate (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CO 80401June 23, 2017
You just send out peoples packages and pack if they didnt have it in a box. learned about customer service and how to deal with customers face to face. management was good.
Pros
great work place
Cons
no health
Ups
Senior Trainer II (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCJune 23, 2017
Great steadability. Love how you can leave work and come back later if something comes up. Ex: family emergency or you get sick. Hours are great. Over all this is a great company to work for. I'm looking to advance my career and expand my horizon.
Worst Place I have ever worked.
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2017
The shifts are bad timing, you can hardly ever change it. The risk of injury is high. The Taxes that are taken out of the pay along with union dues will leave you with close to nothing. The management are inconsiderate and disrespectful.
Productive Work Experience
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAJune 23, 2017
Communicate plays a major role towards accomplishing the task at work. We use communication to properly load all packages on the vehicles for delivery. Physically, we lift packages and use high tech equipment; so we work together as a team to maintain a strictly safe facility to avoid minor injuries. The most enjoyable part of the job so far, is being acknowledged to become a supervisor of the amazing team I work with.
Fun place to work
Part-Time Pre (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJune 23, 2017
I love working for UPS
Get my workout every morning, and working with young adults is amazing.
Fast pace work, you do get rewarded. Hard but fun, I have a blast
Pros
Food
Cons
Fast Pace
Fast pace, fun work environment
Part-Time Package Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tullahoma, TNJune 23, 2017
Upbeat, fast pace work environment with adequate communication within management. Punctuality and meeting deadlines are of upmost importance. As well as, safety and customer satisfaction.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement