UPS Employee Review

Hard Work and Great benifits
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  memphis, tnAugust 10, 2014
I like working at ups. Its a part-time job with good benefits and works around my school schedule. At ups I load trucks, and that is not easy. I'm constantly moving at a fast pace and working hard. It does keep me in shape. But I'm in college to make a better life for myself and my daughter. I wouldn't say that I would retire from ups because that a lot of hard labor. I can handle the work but my real passion is graphic design not busting my butt in a truck.
Pros
Insurance, Union, pays 10$ hr
Cons
short breaks, hard labor

Other UPS Employee Reviews

enjoy
Manager/Notary (Current Employee) –  North Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 19, 2018
You never know what the day may bring. I've met some great people from around the world shipping some pretty amazing things from fine collections to items with sentimental values that could never replace them. We work hard but have fun doing it. A good place to work.
Very fast-paced job and have to be able to work as a team.
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2018
With this job, you must have the skillset to work with at least one other person because you will be helping a truck driver deliver packages all day. Be prepared to work in all types of weather conditions (rain, sleet, snow, etc.) Also be prepared to work at a very fast pace all day long.
Pros
Very good pay for what you do
Cons
Always on feet