UPS Employee Reviews

Found 17,940 reviews matching the search
Repetative workplace
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXSeptember 26, 2017
I spent several years at the facility and the system remains the same. I've experienced different supervisors with one common goals to productive high volume in record time.
Plant Engineer
District Plant Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 25, 2017
Plant Engineering and Maintenance for the State of Louisiana. Performed all schedule Maintenance at Hubs and centers. Managed construction projects. over site of all UST upgrades.
fast pace stressful, easy to learn
warehouse lll (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHSeptember 25, 2017
the job had its good and bad parts
good part of the job is that it was easy to learn.
the bad part is ,they pushed very hard for little money
the management team seems disconnected.
Pros
easy to to learn
Cons
very poor money
Great entry level positions
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2017
Great place to start a career. Managers were easy to get along with and very helpful. Environment and job culture was good. Everyone seemed quite driven and goal oriented.
Pros
good environment
What you see is what you get.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75261September 25, 2017
All in all it seemed like a fairly average place to work. The benefits were good, but didn't start until you had been working for them for a year. Once the day started there was generally something to work on constantly unless something had been delayed.
Enjoyed working for the company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Elm, TXSeptember 25, 2017
I worked for this company for a year and advanced to management shortly after I started working. I am not sure that there are benefits offered. I would consider reapplying for this position.
Fun workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJSeptember 25, 2017
I enjoyed working for ups very stable college communication skills perfect love it had to stop cause my car issues but other than that I would return if accepted
UPS was very strick about health and safety
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 25, 2017
A typical work day was very busy, staff and management worked hard to satisfy customer's need and meeting deadlines .

UPS treated staff as family and was always concern about our well being on and off the job, the atmosphere was friendly but we took out jobs seriously.

The hardest part of my job was managing the staff as each person had a different personality. The most enjoyable part was at the end of the day what we accomplished.
Pros
Occasional lumches and monthly birthday recognition
Cons
Daily breaks and time for stretches
Terrible place to work
Sorter/Loader (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Terrible working conditions, and worse equipment. No AC, just small fans blowing hot air. The management is often lacking and apathetic.
Ive had numerous problems with me not receiving the right hours on my time sheet and have recently worked a 4 hour shift and never got paid for it. i spoke with the management about the shift that i failed to receive pay numerous times. The issue was never resolved and i wasnt compensated for my time. UPS has the worst management and that is bringing the company down.
Very fast pace
UPS Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Okc okSeptember 25, 2017
Wish it was a longer shift ..overall I love fast pace working pay is great for the hours pt ...teamwork is awesome. .manager is cool. ..justy has to wait a year for insurance to start
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care

Want to know more about UPS?

Ask a question
Awesome place to work
Dispatch Associate / Call Center (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GASeptember 25, 2017
Answering multi-line phones... dispatching and solving problems... quite busy and enjoyable at the same time... There were people from different ethnicity and everyone got along well...the hardest part of the job was to get someone to pick up item and the most enjoyable is when that product is delivered on time.
Workplace culture
Employee Communications Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 25, 2017
UPS is an absolutely awesome place to work. The culture and values of the company align with my personal values. I would highly recommend UPS to anyone seeking gainful employment.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Not many cons; we all work together
Intense but great!
Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2017
UPS Was an intense job, but i felt like i knew each customer when we delivered from door to door! To see the child's face every evening was a good thing!
good days bad days
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PASeptember 25, 2017
Some days we have heavy loada some days the packages can be over crowding the trailer in our work place that our supervisor or employee cant reach you or have to climb over the packages to get in but overall its good anf hard work.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no breaks
Riding in a Truck
Driver Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 25, 2017
Since my position was seasonal i did not receive any benefits, but i do know that full time employees whether in the warehouse or in a truck do obtain good benefits. If you don't mind long hours with the same person, or walking up many driveways, this is a fun job where you can make good connections.
Loved it here
laborer (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, WISeptember 25, 2017
Loved working for this company but had to leave for a better job that wouldn't allow me to work here anymore part time. Awesome management and working environment
Productivity and work environment.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2017
UPS is a very challenging work environment with a lot of opportunities. I was in charge of making sure that document for international shipment packages were done accordingly based on regulations, and I was also in charge of hazmat auditing. By managing this department, I learn that nothing can not be accomplished without team work.
Pros
Breaks and discount with partners
Cons
Health care, experience
Must keep up with fast pace immediately
UPS Seasonal Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCSeptember 25, 2017
Must keep up with fast pace immediately. Good pay. Many opportunities available for hard working individuals. Strong team atmosphere. Training provided. Strong safety standards.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
All or nothing atmosphere
Awesome but hard
Small Sorter (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 25, 2017
It was a nice job the people were nice. The work balance was difficult but wasn't impossible. Quick pace and a lot to take in if you are use to light work
Ups
Administrative Assistant/Invoice Clerk, contract (Former Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 25, 2017
This contact assignment is a perfect location close to my home, also allowed me to add another skill set to my resume working in the mail room using Mail machine and inserter.
Pros
Close to my home
Cons
Contract