UPS Employee Review

Upbeat, but can be labor intensive!
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2014
Although I enjoyed my short time as a seasonal package helper, I was hoping for permanent placement. I ranked high among my competition but still wasn't hired in. Be ready to work vs slowing the drivers down as you will find yourself not being called back. I also did not like that they typically only let the helpers work 4 hours out of the day.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 18, 2018
Working at UPS was fantastic only because of the benefits offered. Maybe if i had a family during my duration working there maybe the unprofessional environment would have been worth it for the benefits alone. Unfortunately, saying you do not wish to date your supervisor can extremely effect your job and the way your treated by management.
Pros
Wonderful Benefits package, being in a union
Cons
unprofessional
Ups is great
Package Handler in Forest Park (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJanuary 18, 2018
I Love working at UPS. Love the co-workers, the environment and the work is enjoyable. I have been working at the Forest Park hub for almost 3 years now and i enjoyed everyday there.
Pros
great benefits, raises, great people
Cons
hard work, harsh weather environments