UPS Employee Review

had a lot of fun working with others
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 15, 2014
everything was fun all the workers was cool my day there was awesome I've learned a lot of time management and how to deal with ppl also i don't really feel like the job was hard but th best part of the day was riding around in the truck

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Would not recommend unless desperate
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Fishersville, VAFebruary 22, 2018
Hostile staff, poor working conditions, unreasonable management. The first time the manager called me to his office he acted as if I was a bad person and not on his side. I worked very hard and a simple discussion could have sufficed. Was not informed I could request a union representative to join meeting until afterwards. People have been attacked by staff prior to when I joined.
Pros
Benefits after 1 year
Cons
Difficult to step away for a restroom break, Bad air quality, potentially dangerous.
Fun to work there
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJFebruary 22, 2018
no major complaints. pretty much what you expect from working at UPS. good people to work with, lots of opportunity to grow. they provide you with everything you need to perform your duties.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
pay is okay

58.6K