UPS
7,578 reviews

UPS United States Employee Reviews

productive
Package Handler (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 6, 2015
Open opportunity for gain within company. Weekends are available to you. Paid weekly at least $400. Very demanding job.
productive fast paced enviorment
Package Handler (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 6, 2015
its a great first job that helps you understand the value of personal interactions with coworkers and customers. the company allows for challenging new situations based on different labor intensive practices providing a new experince each day
Sressful workplace but good pay
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), Stuart, FLMay 5, 2015
My skills are communication Analytical/Research Skills,Computer/Technical Literacy,Flexibility/Adaptability,/Managing Multiple Priorities Interpersonal Abilities, and Leadership/Management Skills:
Great pay and benefits, work can be stressful.
Comprehensive Health and Safety Supervisor (Current Employee), Lubbock, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and pay.
Cons: Work can be stressful.
As part-time management, lots of audits, reports and paperwork. It is a fast paced work environment. Management is great, but as it is anywhere, management focuses on the things you do wrong, as opposed to praising you for doing a good job everyday.
wasnt there long
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAMay 5, 2015
i didnt work there long so i cant really say much about it but while i was there i lost a lot of weight because it was a very physical job
Very productive and fun.
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), MIMay 5, 2015
Pros: Offered breakfast often. Also the benifits.
Cons: managment.. the location I worked at seemed like they needed better leedership..
Very fun and fast pace work. Always room to advance and the benefits are great! If you are lazy and have no drive than you will not last long at UPS. Best company I have worked at by far!
Fun work place
UPS Package Handler (Current Employee), Landover, MDMay 5, 2015
early morning hrs. good work ethics, caring management team the most important part about this job is they're always there for you and willing to help you out.
fast paced enviroment
Order picker,Trainer,Cherry Picker Operator (Former Employee), Hebron, KYMay 5, 2015
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: Short breaks and mental and physical exhaustion
everyone was extremely helpful in taking on workload as a whole time went by quickly long hours short breaks. Coworkers and supervisors were warm and welcoming
Numbers, Numbers, Numbers....
Package Handler/New Hire Mentor/Wellness Champion (Current Employee), Livonia, MIMay 5, 2015
The company is Unionized, and only hires part time. Once you are employed you can bid for full time positions, however they rarely open up. My position is an inside warehouse package handler. The work although very repetitive is never the same from one day to the next. It is a very fast paced work environment, and you do what has to be done to get the goal accomplished. The employees are great, and they keep the job fun.
We work hard and had alot of laughs.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 5, 2015
I enjoyed working for United Parcel Service it gave me stills of multi-tasker that I didn't know I had. They were good to there people and that is saying something about a company in this day.
It was a fun experience.
Package handler (Former Employee), Maysville, KYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Free Uniform, paid weekly.
Cons: Our breaks were inbetween deliveries, but that didnt really bother me.
I was temporary help during the Christmas holidays. Very busy work. Really enjoyed it. That's one thing about me, I love to stay busy.
Working with Ups taught my the lesson of hard labor.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Long Island, NYMay 5, 2015
Working at Ups gave my Show me the experience of working without supervision, Meeting a quota and hard labor. This job was thrilling because of physical labor it required
Horrible pay Horrible work Horrible Union
Package Handler (Former Employee), Stockton, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything dont even think about working here
work for four hours a day
made only 10.50 an hour for grueling work
supervision constantly yells at you
co-workers were the worst people ive ever worked with
9+ years to become a driver at the stockton facility
i felt like i was working in a prison
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2015
They need to lighten up. Still in the 1900's via their dress code and policies. Their benefits are great. Management is fine. They promote within but sometimes promote employees who have no experience in the particular position they applied for.
working enviroment was excellent
loader/unloader (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
Great enviroment to work in only thing is the job was temp not to hire an I wanted to better myself in my future career. Job was easy but didnt want to pay employees what was worth the work.
fun place to work
Sr. Administration Assistant II (Former Employee), louisville kyMay 4, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: hot in summer months
reports
inventory, cycle counts investigated missing inventory
emails
customer service
forklift driver
cherry picker driver
call center
team leader
Productive and a great experience
Driver's Helper (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 4, 2015
UPS is a great company with good management and my co-worker was great and made me happy to be working with him and ups the hardest part of the job was in the beginging adjusting to delivery and walking with packages but only lasted a few weeks. the most enjoyable part was satisfying customers and just being at work
Fast Paced Call Center
Shipping Service Representative (Contractor) (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMay 4, 2015
Fact paced call center environment at the company with little room to grow in th area but overall the people there were nice and pleasant
A workplace with a different diverse of culture
Bulk/ Package Handler (Former Employee), Elm Grove, WIMay 4, 2015
Packages would come down the conveyor belt and as a employee I would place the boxes inside a moving cage with a color coordination. Separating the boxes and putting them inside the right package car.
fun and productive
Package Handler (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2015
I learned a lot at this job, it was a air hub so we did both ground and air delivery, really fast pace job, you do your job i do mine and were out of here in a few hours! great place over all. Also a great place to start low and over time move up in the company

1 2 3 4 5

About UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business – Read more

UPS Salaries