UPS Employee Reviews

Found 11,506 reviews matching the search
Warehouse/hub
Loader/Unloader/Sorter/Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Chester, VASeptember 26, 2016
Come in load/sort boxes on a belt into a trailor at fast paste until the shift is over with very active job its a good job and has great benefits that come with it
Productive physical, and fast paced
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CASeptember 26, 2016
Working at UPS was great because the other employees were friendle. The support system they have is outstanding and the managers are the best. I would recommend UPS.
Not the worst place to work at
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, CO 80022September 26, 2016
Very stable job, with room for advancement within the company
Constantly understaffed
Easy to work with most employees there
Physically demanding and time passes quickly
Everyday it's the same thing, not many things change regardless of the effort management puts in.
Pros
job security
Cons
If you do your job well you'll get to do someone elses job too
Great place to work for in a fast paced factory.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RISeptember 26, 2016
The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the inflow of packages and loading them. The people you work with make it so much more enjoyable and positive. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others at such a fast paced environment. The managers are so concerned about safety and production. Learned how to time manage a lot better.
Pros
Benefits and discounts
Cons
Old machinery
Awesome
Info Sec - Data Loss Prevention Intern (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJSeptember 26, 2016
I loved working at ups and would recommend any of my friends to work at UPS who is presented with an opportunity. Lots of places to move in the company
Simple job, not too hard.
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RISeptember 25, 2016
Easy work nothing too serious not the best job not the worst though. That branch in particular might be a little unorganized.
Pros
Cool sit back environment.
Cons
Organization and inconsistent schedules
Awesome for young adults
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Swan Island, ORSeptember 25, 2016
Constantly trained on proper work methods.. 25 get for schooling
Bad thing was it was part time. All together great opportunity
Great Invirment
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 24, 2016
UPS is an great place to work the employees are friendly and make you feel welcome management is awsome always there to help when its needed and its just a wonderful facility over all
Work Place
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYSeptember 24, 2016
Love The Management Great Pay Good Hours Right Amount Of Breaks And Time You Get On The Breaks Everyone Works As A Team And You Know When You Work How Long You Work Never Have To Question Anything
Wbat i know
loading and unloading (Former Employee) –  Lake, PASeptember 24, 2016
Its a good place to work for for youre 1st job but they dont like when you call off if something come up and yoi have to call the with in 4 hr with ur start time and never back talk to the.
view
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 24, 2016
Charter was a great company in regards to pay and they have amazing benefits. Although the pay can be great it have become an unstable job due to all of the metrics they are required to hit. You are truly just a number.
An experience to remember
Off-Loader and Package Sorter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 24, 2016
I worked overnight hours part time during the holiday season while going to school.

What I learned was how important it is to have a clear line of communication.

Management helped me with some personal issues that I had to tend to but as far as the job, communication was lacking.

Hardest part of the job was not knowing what to expect once I got there. There were times I'd arrive at 11:45pm, only to get there and be told you can go home. I didn't even get to punch in.

Most enjoyable part of the job was learning how UPS operates. It was an experience that I carry with me.
Sometimes a fun job, Loved my co-workers
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Hodgkins, ILSeptember 23, 2016
Physical demanding job but It suited me. I loved my co-workers and supervisors, The pay didn't quite match the work. I stuck around for 9 months simply because of the weekly pay and my co-workers who turned to friends
great workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Galax, VASeptember 23, 2016
We scan, copy, fax, email,and pack and process packages, I'm a notary. Computer skills are a must. Customer service and sales skill are necessary.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
pay
good co workers and great experiance of work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJSeptember 23, 2016
dealt with customers better communication skills. worked there for more than a year. worked with shipping and handling as a cashier worked on register.
Great profession
Assisted Driver (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 23, 2016
working for ups is a great career to start off with. A typical day at work is quite simple for a driver to get his or her shift started. If you are a commercial driver you are expected to have 1 specific route that you are assign to and you deliver packages daily and collect pick ups. The management works with you very well and there are very little mistakes with the pay roll system. Most of the employees are friendly and easy to work with, there are some that rather work alone. What I've learned from working with a Worldwide company is that you meet a lot of people they provide great benefits and they have a lot of flexible hours.
Pros
great pay, flexible, good management, benefits
Definitely different
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  foster aveSeptember 23, 2016
This seasonal job was a little hard for me because of the cold weather and having to be dropped off on every block in the freezing cold
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Bad weather
Good part time job to have
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Burtonsville, MDSeptember 23, 2016
Work very short shifts and just to load boxes into different trucks. I learned how to do sort and load boxes into trailers. Management is cool each belt has its own supervisor. Co-workers are nice, cool minded people.The hardest part is dealing with the conditions in the workplace the building is very dirty and the fans blow more dirt in the trailer.
Productive work place
Driver helper (seasonal/part-time) (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of clocking in and logging into your scanner. The company has wonderful benefits and depending on location will have good employees. There are competitive wages, and opportunity for advancement.
Pros
fun work place
Cons
Break times
great place to work
Package Operation Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2016
hardwork, safety and awareness was a big must, management kind of two sided. Great co-workers and some not so great. the hardest part of the job was trying to stay on time while practicing a safe work method. the best part of the day was meeting new people and making it home safe.
Pros
tight for lunch and breaks
Cons
running hard