UPS
8,241 reviews

UPS Employee Reviews

I would work there again.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Addison, ILJuly 30, 2015
Great place for advancement. The pay is pretty good for management but not for the ones who are loading and unloading. Then again the benefits are hard to beat. Management can often be stressed due to time management and number crunching.
good leadership, friendly team, good enviroment
Package Handler/seasonal (Former Employee), Tullahoma, TNJuly 29, 2015
UPS packing centers are fast paced and can be stressful, but good management and helpful co-workers make it a somewhat easy transition.
Productive Work Place
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee), NJJuly 29, 2015
Ups was a great working environment to be in I really enjoyed my time there and it was mostly because of the employees and supervisors that I worked with. A regular day consisted of sorting and unloading trucks sometimes we would work as a team and other times I would work individually. I really enjoyed the company of the co-workers I meet there and their management team really treated their employees with respect. The hardest part of the job was just dealing with the temperature specially during the summer. The most fun part about the job was meeting a lot of cool people and getting the knowledge I learned to work in there.
Private Owner
Store Manager (Current Employee), Bridgeville, PAJuly 29, 2015
Worked for a private owner who was horrible. Underpaid by industry standards, no praise for beating sales goals multiple months at a time. lack of direction
Hard Working Workplace
Loaders (Current Employee), New StantonJuly 29, 2015
UPS is a high energy work environment that does not pay well for the work that is done. Management does not care about its workers.
Great Place To Work At
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 29, 2015
Good pay and fast pace with great benefits and job security. awesome people to work with as well. I only worked a seasonal job tho so I didn't work that long.
Warehouse work
Package Handler (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 29, 2015
I like it, but it is only part time, and no benefits for 1 year. I like it. It is the biggest UPS warehouse in the Nation. The supervisors and managers are always there hands on, to get to know you .
great job
Seasonal UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 29, 2015
Love talking to people making them feel good and find items looking for! Stocking merchandise,Retail,and getting customers to apply for credit cards.I really got to learn a lot about myself such as I thrive under pressure and I have excellent organizational skills.
Great Employer
Humans Resources Representative (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 29, 2015
Working for UPS was a very great company to work for I learned a lot at the company dealing with different clients, the computer skills was great.
UPS
Full-Time Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago ILJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Self supervized
Cons: Working over 12 hours daily
Planned and reviewed daily plans for safety, service and production with managers and division managers. Daily results were reviewed at the end of day with all managers. I supervised 8 part time supervisors and 28 union employees daily. The position I held improved my leadership skills and organizational skills. The management team worked on a ongoing basis on keeping every work group safe and productive. Working with a team environment helped with all daily plans and service. The hardest part of the job was the time spent away from home and family. At the end od day I felt great to achieve all goals of safety, service and production.
Long days and fast paced work but welcoming employees and an enjoyable atmosphere
Package Handler (Former Employee), Washington, PAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Reasonable pay, welcoming employees
Cons: Long days, More times than not ate lunch in the truck while delivering
I worked during the busy winter Holiday season's so it was long days with lots of packages to unload. However, each day was still enjoyable and the driver's who I worked with were extremely productive and efficient on top of being enjoyable people to be with all day. It was interesting to me to see how their whole delivery system functioned at UPS. Some drivers even let me work with their electronic routing device which was something new and interesting that I had learned while there. Even though the year's that I had worked at UPS were for short seasonal positions, it still gave me an inside look into a company with strong working relationships between employees (one driver to another) and a high paced high functioning work process. I really liked my time there.
Working at UPS
Package Handler (Current Employee), Hodgkins, ILJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Excellent Health Benefits
Cons: Changing Condidtions of weather
Working at UPS it's more of a mind thing then physical. You have to stay focus in the work that you do. This job isn't made for everyone. If you not coming to work then the job isn't for you
Productive and efficient workplace
Pre-Load (Former Employee), Landover, MDJuly 29, 2015
Pros: End of season breakfast & outstand production awards
Cons: Low income & reduced hours
While I enjoyed my day to day job duties and responsibilities I had to be at work 4am Monday- Friday only to work 3.5- 4hrs a day for $11.00 ending with a weekly pay of 100- 150 dollars.
n/a
TSG Technician (Former Employee), Maspeth, NYJuly 29, 2015
It was a good experiance, Decent compensation, expection for managment, however end users and external clients was a blast to work with
Productive workplace with great benefits
Inbound/Outbound Air Package Handler (Current Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Working safely, they reward you. Anytime you have a landmark anniversary they give you a plaque
Cons: Uniondues for working
My typical night starts at 11 at night, on the inbound ballmat with aircrafts coming in, and the tug dispatchers bringing in containers in on a train of dollies to the inbound.

We make sure that all containers are unloaded on the belts, and making sure the packages are processed through the system so customers can keep track on what they ordered. After the inbound goes down, then I go to the my assigned outbound door, and do the reverse process that I did in the inbound.

My supervisors, and management team like my work ethic they say I push myself harder then any other employee in the hub to make sure they job gets done.
Package Handler (Former Employee), Chicago,ILJuly 28, 2015
Hands on work ethics and teamwork are of great importance. great supportive management. Great atmosphere of hard working people handling packages to be delivered to satisfied customers.
hard work pays off
Package handler (Current Employee), NJJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: n/a
Great place and company to work for. Your hard work will pay off. If you put in the time, you are rewarded. I load trucks. It isn't the best part, but its where everybody starts. The people are nice. Everybody does keep to themselves. The pay is okay. Benefits are great. You see people move up.
work
loader (Current Employee), staffordJuly 28, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: no break
you work 3.30 hours at the least a day. fast paced work environment. steel toe boots required. friendly co-workers. work is easy
Did not enjoy this job
Driver Helper & Truck Unload (Former Employee), Benwood, WVJuly 28, 2015
I was a trunk unloader from the hours of 3-9 AM. I have described this job as one of the most stressful things I have done, but I believe it was just because it was around the holiday season.
Productive people working in a fun store
Cashier (Former Employee), Folsom, CAJuly 28, 2015
Opening the store was always fun and the people i worked for were great employers who loved to satisfy customers and employees

1 2 3 4 5

About UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business – Read more

UPS Salaries