UPS
7,036 reviews

UPS Employer Reviews

Fast pace and no manager to co-worker relationship
Truck Loader (Former Employee), Texarkana, ARMarch 1, 2015
Cons: low pay/fast pace
Very fast pace, they expect you to get everything right of the bat, and there is no job security. If they feel you aren't for the job they wont hesitate to let you go instead of working with you.
Access Point Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 1, 2015
Pros: great work environment
UPS is an old fashion company. Old fashion in that it believes in its employees and is still embedded in a culture of hard work.
hard work will take you far
Human Resources Supervisor (Current Employee), DCMarch 1, 2015
Any department you work in will make sure you are working your hardest. If you plan on joining the UPS team make sure you have the mindset that your coming to work HARD. If you are looking for a laid back job go else where.
Incedible Company To Work For!!!
Preloader (Former Employee), Portland, ORMarch 1, 2015
Pros: 401k, medical benefits, fast-paced work, most managers actually know the job as well as you do, no favoritism under managers (or none seen)
Cons: a year for benefits (but it's worth the wait)
I absolutely LOVE UPS, they have amazing staff, an amazing work ethic and almost all the supervisors and managers know the job and business inside and out! I would love to work for this company again! This is a FANTASTIC company to move up with and they have multiple shifts to fit almost every schedule! I was only a part-time employee, but waiting the year for the benefits is DEFINITELY worth it. The work will keep you in impeccable shape and the benefits will keep you in good health! Also, if you're planning for the future, they have a 401k to help you with the future. Anyways, I suggest this job to anyone who works at a fast-pace, loves the workday going quickly, isn't afraid of getting dirty and enjoys a job (not just a job) a career that you can grow in.
UPS
Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 1, 2015
Worked here part-time for about 6 months. Great pay for part-time. Management not real friendly and never spoke to me. Good benefits.
Organized place to work and very efficient vision
Seasonal Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee), Roswell, GAMarch 1, 2015
UPS has a vision and plan to intentionally impact the community.

I wish they would have a system in place to hire more people from a seasonal position to a full time position.

I also think they should not use moving trucks in seasonal work with drivers who are not use to the area or system of delivery.
Good, dependable seasonal position
Driver Helper - SEASONAL POSITION (Former Employee), Bozrah, CTMarch 1, 2015
Pros: enjoyable coworkers, dependable & occasionally tipped by customers
Cons: pay
Seasonal driver helper - lifting, organizing & package delivery during HARSH weather conditions. I liked each of the drivers I was assigned to & it felt like a good, honest days work in the end. Would love to get into their warehouse position.
Productive and learning working place
(UPS) Quality Assurance Analyst Intern (Current Employee), Lutherville MDMarch 1, 2015
I am working in Automation team and I learned a lot while working here.Very nice working environment, supporting team mates and manager.
Hard Work, but are paid well for it
Package Handler (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 28, 2015
It was a part time 20 hour a week job that paid well for the hard work you put in. Opportunity for quick advancement. Management was always easy to work with.
Good woking environment
Package Handler (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLFebruary 28, 2015
Had a good time working for UPS, But the pay & hours that they give you aren't good at all. I only worked here for about a month, Then I moved onto my next job which is Fedex.
fun place
package handler (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 28, 2015
enjoyed my time there just didnt get great hrs it was only part time. but enjoyed my co-workers an the job. leaned alot an became a trainer.
Great
Seasonal Worker (Former Employee), Virginia, MNFebruary 27, 2015
I loved every second of working for UPS although I wish I had gotten more hours. People were friendly and the pay was excellent no complaints except the cold.
productive
General Laborer (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2015
fast paced work environment, good team work,ok scheduling, need improve pay rate,could improve working hours for seasonal helpers
Nice
Unloader (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: early start time/early quit time
Cons: the 8 year wait to go from part to full time
Work day was rather early which give me time to get other things done throughout the day or even have a second job. It was pretty much easy going. Fast paced considering having to empty trailers within 35 mintues
Rapid advancement company based on integrity, responsibility
Lead/IPLD Supervisor (Former Employee), Edison, NJFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: outstanding benefits, great retirement plan, guaranteed salary with ability to earn overtime
Work environment where no two days were the same, as unique situations arose to be addressed and dealt with instantaneously, ranging from staffing issues, to equipment failure, to catastrophic weather events. The culture of accountability allowed for any employee to choose their own destiny, where the more capable you presented yourself, and the more results produced, the more responsibility was given to further your career. I was fortunate to always have been regarded as one of my managers "go-to" performers, and that allowed me to learn many different positions from different departments, allowing for flexibility within the operation.
ups job
Preload (Former Employee), Maspeth, NYFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: healthcare and benefits
Cons: hot in summer and cold in winter
no easy days,good work place ,friendly people,learned hard work pays off,loading 1200 boxes in 4 to 5 hours wasn't the easiest thing in the world
Great starting off company with future career with great company
Package Handler (Current Employee), Ontario, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: lack of supervisor leadership
fast paced warehouse with mediocre management,a variety of types of people to work with.the hardest part of my job is mass shipments of a single product.
good job
Package handler/ cover driver (Current Employee), Metairie, LaFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
good job handling packages to the correct trucks hardest part is waking up a 3am great people to work with is the best part but ears before you can move up in the company.
excellent employment opportunity for college student
Shipping/Receiving Material Technician (Former Employee), Doraville, GAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: benefits: work location convienent to home: descent rate of pay
Cons: past paced production: excessive lifting:
Worked in a warehouse distribution center: very high pace energetic atmosphere: worked 4-6 hour shifts: worked early morning shift 4am til 9am
safe envioroment
pre-loader (Current Employee), atlanta,gaFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short breaks, physical job, heavy lifting
I really enjoy to work for this company, busy mornings loading trucks, reading shipping labels. friendly co-workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business – Read more