UPS Employee Reviews in United States

Found 11,332 reviews matching the search
fast paced warehouse
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2016
very fast loading and offloading, packages coming at you left and right you have to know how to properly stack and fit all packages and build it up to top before starting another wall.
Stay in the union if you have heart
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INAugust 28, 2016
This is jail. 4am work starts winter hours be there or get wrote up and in your workarea no breaks hard work 10 min breather in the middle of the 4 hour shift. If you like to work hard not smart then this the place for you. Management and Unions have constant wars people get fired and come back in a week. Union works band together Management fights each other for manpower
hardest part is getting everything done on time without touching box with out someone filing a grievance. most enjoyable is leaving
Pros
its only 4hrs for union workers
Cons
you get treated like you are nothing and favortism is at an all time high here
Friendly working enviornment
Loader/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2016
Customer Service representative with great team management skills. In sales for a little more than 5 years of experience with handle customers, local or far. Talented in making sure that person I sale to is satisfied with what they walk out with. It is my job to make sure everyone is on the same page. Excellent communication skills come into play to employees around me. Not only can i follow directions but I can also take lead in any circumstances. I will always put myself out as a leader, not a follower.
Hard work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDAugust 28, 2016
Tough job for low pay. It is good exercise for someone who is trying to lose weight. It teaches you discipline and builds character. The benefits are very good but you have to work there for at least a year before you can get them.
good management opportunities/driver
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maspeth, NYAugust 28, 2016
the only way to make real money here is become a driver or a supervisor. anything less is not worth the hard physical work. to be a supervisor, you need to be intelligent, have good people skills, be persuasive sometimes, and tough because the workforce is tough and when they smell weakness you're finished. if you can run this operation, you'll get paid some good money. you won't have much of a social life though. it's especially tough if you have kids.
Good job for young and single people
Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 28, 2016
Great job but you don't see your family much. Time to enjoy the holidays around Christmas is non existent. Unrealistic expectations of production.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Unrealistic expectations. Harassment. Long Hours
Ok
International Package Processor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 28, 2016
It was an okay place to work. The hours kind of sucked cause it takes up every week night from 5:30 til about 10 every night so definitely cuts into a social life.
productive, fun work,friendly people,helpful poeple
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDAugust 27, 2016
UPS was great, a handy man's job fast passed on a busy day, friendly people to help all around, i really liked the job, i was a package handler all i did was load boxes in a 18wheeler, could be more, it depends on what day you working on, could be busy, could not. it was like playing tetris it was fun, they got more positions such as driver,loader, unload-er, and others.
Pros
free pizza for break
Cons
short breaks, water break anytime, bathroom break etc...
Warm and friendly Company
Data/Dispatch Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 26, 2016
Great company to work for. Very warm environment. the employees there are very professional and take the jobs very serious, the CEO is great and very giving.
Great company
Part-Time Hub Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2016
Great company to work for. Always paid their employees on time and followed company pay rules according to OT and Holiday pay. Staff was easy and very professional to work for,

Want to know more about UPS?

Ask a question
A good place for a stepping stone
Customer Service Associate/ Notary/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2016
A good place for a stepping stone and physically demanding. Franchised owned, no benefits, low pay rate, and very hands on. Little room for advancement.
Ups
Workforce Planning Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 26, 2016
Without exception, the best company I've every worked for. Great people, great practices and philosophy. Terrific management and a true people company.
Package Driver (Former Employee) –  seacaucus NJAugust 25, 2016
Good paying job But very Stressful to many hours and you don't have a life . They love to work you to there satisfaction and they don't even care about the drivers at all.
It was ok
Sorter/Bagger (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 25, 2016
A typical day was good. Management was pretty good. Had some means one. Co-workers was pretty cool. Hardest part was lifting things. I loved going to work.
Pros
healthcare
Ups
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Chester, VAAugust 25, 2016
UPS was a perfect fit for me while I was there. It allowed me to work in the evening get off 6 hours later and still allowed me to have time to continue with the rest of my day without feeling tired or drained.
Fun work place
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 25, 2016
Love the night culture that comes with job
Super hard work, but its a great work out.
I would definitely recommend this as a hobby job or for a college student.
Reliable Place to Work
Operations Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MIAugust 25, 2016
UPS has been a good place to work. I have had opportunities to grow and move up.
Great for employees looking for part time work so they can finish school or just add insurance benefits.
It's a great work environment
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Wyoming, MIAugust 25, 2016
The great thing about this job is its a workout and you get paid. The benefits are great also. My coworker are very friendly and the managers treat you with respect.
benefits
Cons
it takes forever to go full-time
Awesome people, management and atmosphere.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 25, 2016
Very professional environment and opportunity to grow.
I've learned a lot about printing, shipping, organization skills and how to provide the best customer service to the customer.
Pros
Awesome people, management and atmosphere.
Cons
no benefits.
My personal review of UPS
Route Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 25, 2016
At UPS, I started working at a young age, and worked my way through college. In this time I learned life values and created vision as to where and how I wanted to pursue my career. UPS and my aspirations did not align leaving me to make the decision to leave and pursue my goals.