UPS
6,330 reviews

UPS Employer Reviews

Clerk
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), Saratoga Springs, NYDecember 19, 2014
Pros: enjoyed dealing with the public
Cons: being a small privately owned store the advancement was not preasent.
This was my very first job that I started and worked right up until I left for college. By the time I returned to the area this store was sold to a new owner.
outstanding
Package Handler/Dock (Former Employee), tukwilla washingtonDecember 19, 2014
great work environment, very physical work. You work with a great team to get the job done quickly and efficiently. I learned excellent customer service skills though.
loader/package
Loader/package (Former Employee), NJDecember 19, 2014
I really enjoyed it. I worked there for seven years.I liked the benefits
fast, fun, energetic environment
Package Handler (Part-Time) (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 19, 2014
UPS is a very energetic and exciting environmet. this job is very low hour job but pays great for how easy the job is and has great benifits when you pass 90 days. co-workers dont communicate much but the managers tend to every need in the warehouse and are very successful at doing so.
Good benefits, no life
Supervisor (Current Employee), Tinton Falls, NJDecember 19, 2014
Typical day at work is non-stop manual labor until all of the work is in the trailers. If you plan on working at UPS, use correct safety methods because it takes a physical toll on you. Part-time management are given near-impossible tasks to accomplish but they accomplish the job anyway. Upper management are on the floor directing part-time management. – more... The hardest part of the job is keeping yourself focused for the entire shift and the most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie. – less
sales associate (Current Employee), Fredericksburg, VADecember 18, 2014
Fast-paced, customer service and good people skills needed
cool job
Driver Helper (Current Employee), Danville, VADecember 18, 2014
has fun working seasonal it was easy on hours had a great partner that help me and din't use me
Productive.
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
I loved the fun fast paced environment. My coworkers were all nice, and i loved that we could wear anything to work.
Nice learning
Pre-Loader Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Shreveport, LADecember 17, 2014
it was a fun face paced job a really great learning experience
Hard work with a fair wage and good benefits.
Preload (Former Employee), Baldwin Park, CADecember 17, 2014
Pros: good health insurance, high pay per hours for starting positions.
Cons: little room for advancement, inflexible hours
The typical day would be loading and unload trucks for several hours, with packages weighing between 5 and 70 lbs. I would be asked to help other departments, such as unload and sorting, while my main job was to load partakes into the delivery trucks. The job requires allot of movement and the ability to lift heavy objects. the hardest part of the job – more... was its inflexible hours, – less
Productive and fast paced
Package handler (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 17, 2014
Cons: no free lunch
A typical day at work loading packages onto freight trucks. I learn that loading trucks requires a lot of stamina and intense focus. The hardest part of the job is loading heavy hardware onto the trucks.
Manual labor
Senior Package Handler (Former Employee), Earth City, MODecember 17, 2014
Unloading semi-trucks, Not much else to say. Got hurt on the job which led to me leaving.
Great place to learn and grow
Senior Network Design Engineer (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJDecember 17, 2014
Pros: great leadership
Cons: career growth
Typical work Day: Work on New Network Designs, Attend Project meetings, Team meeting, Working in Lab on new technology services and devices. Study and research of new technology and services, and mentoring.
I learned that with communication and creativity a person may be successful
My management was very supportive.
I enjoyed working with my coworkers. – more... Great team work environment.
The hardest part of job: N/A
The most enjoyable part of job is learning and working with my coworkers to build a robust and state of the art Network – less
Great company to build your career with
On-Road Supervisor / Driver Trainer (Former Employee), Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 17, 2014
Pros: health insurance benefits
Cons: very hard work during "peak" season
UPS is a great company to work for. They abide by a "promote from within" philosophy. This helps ensure that the people that move upward are familiar with how the UPS culture works. It makes good business sense and develops a solid work ethic for the individual.

They provide tuition reimbursement for college students which is a sure plus! The health – more... insurance benefits are hard to pass up as well. I've known many UPSers that have held only a part-time position (in addition to outside full-time jobs) for YEARS just to take advantage of these benefits.

They've been around for over a century. I believe they've accomplished this, in part, through the hiring of such a diverse workforce. Definitely an employer worth considering. – less
Fast pace and safe work enviornment
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 17, 2014
At UPS the job was very fast pace and consistent. If not physical and mentally prepared the job could have an effect on your health. Its important to stay hydrated and also use proper techniques when handling packages. Overall the job was fun, it can have a lot of wear and tear of the body over the years.
my first job i love it if want to work for the city star there at ups
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee), Macon, GADecember 17, 2014
great energy great people theres never dull moment at great place they make you feel welcome
Production
Production Helper (Current Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 17, 2014
My company was great. I love working there. The days seemed to fly by. I learned to be consistent. Management was great Co-workers were cool. The hardest part was staying consistent. The most enjoyable part was learning new things.
competetive
Seasonal Driver Helper (Former Employee), 300 Oak streetDecember 16, 2014
I liked UPS because of the competitiveness and the work environment. Working for UPS helped me gain better social skills.
Very well structure.
UPS, Air Ramp Driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 16, 2014
Pros: good money, always overtime.
Cons: hard on a family man.
Arrive on job, receive flight and work sheet for your shift. Go to your crew for that shift, wait for sup. then wait for planes to land and unload or load the plane to the warehouse.
Very Productive work environment
Pre-Loader (Current Employee), Saddle Brook, NJDecember 16, 2014
Amazing work place with enthusiastic employees that work hard day in and day out.

1 2 3 4 5

About UPS

As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business – Read more