UPS Employee Review

Fast Paced
Pre Loader (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYApril 29, 2014
I only worked during holiday peak season. It was very fast paced and occasionally extremely difficult. I was a overnight loader. Typically you go in for a shift ranging from midnight to 1am and leave around 9:30 or 10am the latest. Co-workers are generally friendly, management was efficient and helpful. The hardest part of the job for me was fitting all the packages into the truck while also catching work off the belt, mostly because I was not used to the rapid pace. The pay was very nice on the positive side and you always get weekends off.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

quick environment , loud place, stressful
Preload Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2017
quick paced environment
excellent part time job

hahahahahaha
Pros
free water
Cons
short breaks
Fast-paced & Effective Work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 20, 2017
As a Sales Associates I play a important role in retail establishments as they increase customer satisfaction and generate higher company revenues by helping clients purchase products. The most successful duties at a typical day of work include handling cash transactions, placing items on shelves, creating attractive displays, answering to customer inquiries, and reporting sales to managers. Essential skills include sales orientation, customer service, organization, teamwork and communication. There were no difficult parts to my job, but the most enjoyable time was interacting with customers.
Pros
Paid Lunch, 401K
Cons
Not enough hours worked