UPS Employee Reviews in United States

Found 11,298 reviews matching the search
Awesome
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLAugust 24, 2016
I enjoyed my time being there even though it was only for a short period of time. I would actually love to go back work for the company again.
Warehouse
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 23, 2016
A great place to work very faced paced. I worked overnights the people were pleasant. A great source of income for a part time job.
It was very nice place to work.
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 23, 2016
My day at work was wonderful and I learned that working with groups of different people is great. The jobs was not hard. the most enjoyable part of my job was packing the computers.
Good place to work.
Preloader (Former Employee) –  Maspeth, NYAugust 23, 2016
Work days are tough but everything runs smooth. My co-workers were easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was getting the boxes out of those packed cages. The most enjoyable part was watching the trucks leave and knowing you got the job done on time.
Fast pace environment
Hub Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 22, 2016
A typical day at UPS, consists of training and re-training. We have to focus on on-time network and servicing packages in a timely fashion. The best part about the job is being able to interact with different people from different walks of life. I love to train and teach people. My co-workers were very supportive and promoted teamwork on a daily basis.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
short breaks
Great understanding people, highly efficient and productive
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 22, 2016
Early shift start time makes the morning seem a little longer, but the work day goes by pretty quickly. All co-workers and managers are professional. Definitely learned to adjust to a tighter disciplinary schedule and a high pace/physically demanding workplace. Hardest part of the job is the fast pace and time of day but the enjoyable is the single focus task.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Exhausting
Its was a very fun work place
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 22, 2016
I use to enjoy working here because i got to meet cool people and the staff there were really great as well, not only that but it was always a good work out.
Good money and benefits
Package Car Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2016
A good company to work for. The money and benefits are great. Without a doubt, you could maintain a great lifestyle here.
Pros
Hourly pay and benefits
Cons
Not paid for your lunch
Good benefits
Package Truck Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 22, 2016
They have very good benefits. The tuition assistance was good also, but besides driving advancement is hard to come by.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Better leardship
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 22, 2016
Needs better leardship team. Wouldn't go back to work there, more like student summer job not to make it a carrier or long term job. Safety should be taken more seriously.
Great people
Loader (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 22, 2016
Extremely hard work with lots of heavy lifting. They offer a lot of benefits tho such as tuition reimbursement and dental insurance. I enjoyed working with the staff they are all hardworking people.
Airhub or plane platform
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 22, 2016
I learned how to operate different machine properly and safely. You get to meet and work with different people. Unloading and loading planes was fun. You get a lot of down time. Crew members and supervisors worked together.
Pros
A lot of down time
Cons
Weather and some strenuous work
productive yet enjoyable workplace
Small Sorter (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 22, 2016
package handler that deals with handling packages. handling packages can be tough when handling packages. it is important to handle packages while following certain package handling guidelines provided by the package handling guidebook.
Fun and quick
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 22, 2016
Not really much to day.. This job was just seasonal and I didn't know. I had fun even though we were working in extremely cold environments but overall I did have fun
Store location for franchise
Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TX 77429August 22, 2016
Store location with mix of busy and slow times, managed own time, and worked without supervisor. Did mailbox rental agreements, claims, and specialized packaging/shipping.
The job is by no means boring.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTAugust 21, 2016
UPS is a wonderful organization to establish a career with. Many people have climbed the ranks(being hired on a part-time basis) just by working hard and being dependable. The benefits alone are an incentive to work for UPS.
Pros
Plenty of room for advancement. Great benefits. Time goes by quickly.
Cons
Heavy workflow all the time
Hard worker need only apply
Supervisor- Security/Loss Prevention/Operations (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 21, 2016
This was a very loud, hot, cold, high stress environment. There were unrealistic goals set forth. This was essentially an outdoor job, very little heat in the winter and very little air conditioning in the summer.
I would rather not comment
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Elkridge, MDAugust 21, 2016
It's a job and job only, no room for advancement. I do not like it, there is not very much to say about a place you do not enjoy working.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Management is terrible
Good place Bad owner
Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 20, 2016
I had a great experience dealing with the general manager, i was the manager at the store before me there were also other manager that resigned. One a week the owner would call me and tell me that he was going to fire me and that there were 4 candidates that were more qualified. He didnt respect my decisions with my workers. When i resigned was because he told me that after being there for 4 months he wasn't going to send me to my training because probably I was going to get fired.
Cons
Sends you out of state to trainings but doesn't pay for expences.
Predictable work schedule. You can easily move up positions but takes time.
Loader (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXAugust 20, 2016
Good pay. Typically only 4 hour shifts for unloaders/loaders. Good benefits but only after you've been working a year.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not good hours. Work can get pretty physically demanding.