UPS Employee Review

Ok workplace
Preloader, PT-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 5, 2013
Come to work and do a good job you can get recognized by the management in your area. I learned many things about the logistics of how this company worked. There was not a job that I did not do and upper management people also came and trained me to train other workers when their were new implementations to our system of packing. The hardest part of the job was dealing with managers that were dishonest and human resources would go after the employee instead of really trying to find out the truth. I enjoyed working as an employeed before I became a supervisor.
Pros
Working on my own and meeting on goals set by whatever position I worked that night
Cons
How lower management treated the employees.

Other UPS Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment where there is always something to do.
Personal Vehicle Package Driver (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNJanuary 20, 2018
For the short time that I worked at UPS as a Personal Vehicle Package Driver, I work with some awesome people and management was always pushing me to do my best. I enjoyed my time there and am glad to have met the people there.
Structured but relaxed
Customer Service Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 20, 2018
The UPS Call center experience for me showed me that they have found the perfect balance of a relaxed stress free environment while maintaining the integrity that is expected from a company of that size.