UPS Employee Reviews

Found 14,577 reviews matching the search
Great opportunity to open more doors expand my career
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CAApril 27, 2017
sorting by area codes converter belts and relabeling also ups is a great opportunity to further your career it's also a good opportunity because the part time job with full benefits and also help you were going back to school
Pros
Benfits
Cons
Pay
Overall Company
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Tinicum, PAApril 27, 2017
Quick-Paced Work
Management always came to help out even if you couldn't keep up with your work, they jumped I'm.
The fast-pace was the hardest part of the job
Pros
A sort Season
Fun
Tier 2 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2017
I really loved UPS Teleservices because while I was working there I was in my desired element. (Technical Support) This is something I absolutely love to do.
Hectic but rewarding
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hodgkins, ILApril 26, 2017
A typical day at UPS is stressfull, hectic, fast paced and challenging. I managed about 6 people and was in charge of around 8 loading docks.Overall ok job
Quick Paced work environment
Pre-Loader (Current Employee) –  Sturtevant, WIApril 26, 2017
A quick paced work environment; need the ability to adjust to different work loads with little notice. A higher pay rate would be appreciated. Health insurance is unbeatable.
My Favorite Job
International Auditor and Clerk (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAApril 26, 2017
UPS was a job I actually looked forward to going to each day. The only downsides were it was night shift and there was not any full-time advancement for me (seniority) for the next 5-7 years.
Really good environment, wonderful and team-oriented people, fun work, outstanding benefits.
Pros
Great exercise, good environment, amazing benefits, paid time off.
Cons
Not many full-time positions, no vacation during November and December.
calm and steady
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 26, 2017
Working at the UPS store was really steady. yes there was quite a few things to learn about the system of shipping and receiving packages/documents. I enjoyed the work because it was very hands on and the same schedule.
Pros
steady schedule, hands on.
Cons
more part time jobs than full time.
I worked at UPS for about 8 months
Revenue Recovery Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORApril 26, 2017
Though I was working part time, each day that I worked felt like a full day. That said, I did enjoy the work. The benefits were excellent. I worked at UPS for about 8 months.
excellent
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Livingston, MTApril 26, 2017
wonderful company to work for. always enjoy going to work. loved working customer service industry. bosses where great and wonderful to work for. loved this place
Good, active job for people who don't like people
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 26, 2017
A reasonable introduction to a faster-paced warehouse-style work environment. Pay was at an expected level and there was never a dull moment. I would've stayed longer if the hours were more consistent. Getting any information out of management or HR is like a wild goose chase. Do not work here if you plan to commute via bus during the winter season.
Pros
Reasonable pay for work done
Cons
Poor communication, inconsistent work flow
Great job and benefits
DRIVER ASSISTANT- SEASONAL (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 26, 2017
United Parcel Service is a great place to work, I have been working seasonal for ups for the last 7 years , they offer great benefits , and health insurance and you make good hours.
Pros
great medical
Cons
long hours lots of moving around and lifting
poor management skills
Seasonal Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXApril 26, 2017
Very poor management skills. Very rude to employees. But the have great benefits if you can make if long enough to get them which they say is a year but honestly they dont kick in till a year and four weeks.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
Easy to start getting into what you need to do but managenent issues and hours of the day clash
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLApril 26, 2017
The job itself and the employees there were nice and straight forward, but managers often go against each other which led to problems between people at work. Also the graveyard shift made it hard to balance work and school.
Benefits
Cons
Bad hours and management
i am extremely loyal,very dependable an goal driven
Customer Service/Notary Public (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXApril 26, 2017
i am very simple,and i thrive to keep "can do attitude"i think of myself as a likable person and get along with co workers & Management..When i was working at Sunland Casino as a Techican on time i was asked to repair a slot machine,that needed soldering on a power supply, but there was no solder available so i improvised,and used old solder, slot machine was availbale for use 5 minutes later..
Pros
dependable
Cons
dont have any
Driver helper
UPS Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2017
dealing with the different days an weather it was cool delivering people there packages seeing them happy to receive them getting the see different areas of Chicago an getting to know the driver helping him it was a great job.
Pros
breaks
Cons
great for seeing new areas
Fun workplace
Shipping and Receiving Outbound Pt Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 26, 2017
It was a great company to work for. I'm truly grateful for the experience. The shiff was not long at all and the warehouse was in a great location, and it was always good to be off on weekends.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Good for younger guys that want a part time job
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 26, 2017
Hard work for 4 hours, just think of it as a work out for the day and remember to use your legs and bend at the knee. Gets stressful some times but it's generally a good work environment and you really do start to feel like a team with the right people around you
Pros
Good benefits and a work out
Cons
Can hurt yourself if done improperly
Enjoyed the atmosphere and the work
Loader (Former Employee) –  Lake Wales, FLApril 26, 2017
No complaints with ups I js wish it wasn't a seasonal job, because I would have definitely stayed for a longer period of time if they would have let me.
my day
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 26, 2017
started off stretching and warming up. we gave reports of what the day before was like and what the day was expected to give us for daily work. worked as a team and unit.
Stress free, laid back job
Intake Agent (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 26, 2017
My position as an intake agent included answering the phones talking to UPS employees and providers regarding worker compensation issues or redirecting the employee to the correct department to which they should be speaking. The main responsibility of my job consisted of attaching supporting medical documents to the employees' file that would medically support their on the job injury/illness.
Pros
Fortune 500 company benefits, always free food (pot lucks), stress free
Cons
timed toilet breaks( not enough time)