UPS Employee Review

Loved my customers and my co workers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMNovember 9, 2013
Fun job shipping items for customers to anywhere in the US to International, using USPS or UPS. We also did everything from making copies to laminiating, special order prints and providing mail boxes.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Hours

Other UPS Employee Reviews

This is a fun job if it’s right for you. It is hard work and crazy hours, for some this may be ideal.
UPS Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Wells, MEDecember 11, 2017
Working here is definitely going to challenge you. Mentally and physically. The hours are not too mess with, for the seasonal help we start work at 2am Tuesday - Friday / Sunday into Monday we start at 930pm till almost 930am (Monday morning). There is no room for a social life while working this job, And I think this is what made it really hard for me. I love working with the public and being with people. Ups makes you feel like you can never enjoy the sun.
Fast Pace and Loud
UPS Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 10, 2017
Depends on what part of year you work in is depended on how much packages you will get. During peak season, you will be having more packages then a normal day due to Christmas time. You do start being more quick pace with packages as you go on. Above all the people there do help you out and the work environment is tolerable.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Don't get benefits till you have work there for a year