Urs Flint

Urs Flint Employee Reviews

Great company that gave me valuable experience.
Project Controls Assisstance (Former Employee), Palestine, TXMay 20, 2015
Great Company. I got the opportunity to familiarize myself with Primavera P6 software and assisting the Project controls manager. It was my first job in this industry and I learned a lot.
Good Company
Lead Safety @ Kinder/Morgan Project (BP Splitter) (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: Good Company on URS side of ownership
Cons: Bad Company on Flint side of company
My short time with URS Flint was not at all the greatest time on this particular site at Galena Park, Texas. URS as it's own self is a great company! But the Flint side of it is totally unprofessional.
Stressful, isolated work environment
Supply Analyst (Former Employee), Pruhdoe Bay, AlaskaMarch 1, 2015
Note: This was a oil construction contract job in a remote location. Worked in a isolated area for 4 weeks, then received 2 weeks off. Worked long hours in a very stressful environment. Compensation was above the industry average.
working with urs flint
Foreman (Former Employee), Galena Park, TXNovember 28, 2014
i learned a lot on that job because it was on first tank farm i had build with flint .. the safety there was good and they had a lot of info to open yours eyes up on when it came to do your task safe ..
Great Company, but lack career advancement training
Hydro Support Administrator/Coordinator (Current Employee), Surmont IISeptember 4, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: site allowance is not tax deductable
Start the day off with Safety Tool Box Meeting and C&SU plan of the day. Great place to get experience on all different fields. Management does not provide enough back-up to advance your career. My co-workers are awesome. The hardest part of my job is time. We are usually flat out all day long. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help and provide support to my co-workers.
good
Electrician Apprentice (Former Employee), meg energyApril 6, 2014
 Lead Hand for heat trace crew of thirteen (13) employees
 Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, schematics and electrical code
 Assist and coordinate crew activities and tasks
 Monitoring crew member effectiveness, work habits and skill levels, working with them to encourage success
 Conduct crew meetings
 Ensure site specifications and procedures are followed
 Troubleshoot and conduct walk-downs heat trace systems
This is the most terible place to ever work !!
pipe fitter (Former Employee), meg energyMarch 8, 2014
Pros: camp was ok
Cons: lies
You listen to the safety you think its real but when you speak up you better watch out, they pay you to listen to the speeches' but that's as far as it ever goes . You don't need experience you just have to show them you suck cock and say yes to all things. I have many years experience and this is by far a bad company ! you are treated as a number .Management is all over the place lots of lies , cons , no professional's here. workers look depress and shut down.
It had a nice camp.
Foreman (Former Employee), Meg energyDecember 18, 2013
Pros: a good opportunity to advance.
Cons: it was a long way to travel.
I found Flint to be a very safe and good Company to work for. They didn't pressure us , they let us do are work in a professional maner and we still made the deadlines safely.
fun and fast paced work enivorment
Parts Runner (Former Employee), Odessa, TXJuly 29, 2013
Pros: didnt alway have to be at the shop
Cons: doing other co-workers jobs
pick up and deliver tools and equipment to shop or field. what I learned was how to field remote location using a man made map . management was the best. co-workers were great everybody loved me. finding remote locations. most enjoyable was being out delivering and picking up product
Productive and Fun place to work
AP Clerk (Former Employee), Ratliff City, OKJuly 18, 2013
Pros: nice working hours and atmosphere
Typical work day was busy. The co workers and management were wonderful to work for. The hardest part of my job was payroll, calling the employees when they did not turn time in and trying to collect it. I learned a lot at Flint. I learned how to do accounts payable, payroll, learned more about the oil service field. I enjoyed going to work everyday. I loved working there, did not want to leave but we moved out of state.
Good Company
Apprentice pipefitter/Steamfitter (Former Employee), Firebag, Meg EnergyFebruary 11, 2013
All around good company. High salaries, good shifts, good management.
Productive, Professional workplace
Laborer (Former Employee), Tioga, NDJune 27, 2012
knowlegeable personell, simple repetitive tasks, safe work enviornment, hands on experience, yet uncontrollable factors

About Urs Flint

About AECOM and URS Together AECOM and URS are one of the world’s premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support – Read more