Urs Flint Employee Review

One of the WORST Companies to work for!
Truck Driver in the Oilfield Hauling division (Former Employee) –  AlbertaDecember 9, 2012
The overall morale of the workers with positions out in the Field is absoulutely in the toilet! Safety department Bullies and Intimidates its workers with policies and huge amounts of mandatory paper work. Lack of communication and failure to follow consistent practices does little for encouraging a safe enviroment. There is little respect and many unethical activities occuring towards Field Workers! Don't waste your time applying to work at URS Flint! Unless you work in the office, you will not be happy!
Pros
easy to get time off.
Cons
low morale, disorganized, favortisim, unethical treatment and intimidation tactics used by the safety department.

Other Urs Flint Employee Reviews

Good slope job
Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKOctober 14, 2017
This position was on the North Slope of Alaska. I really enjoyed my time working there. I wish I could have stayed working there longer. I would take another position if the offer was on the table.
Human Resource Administrator/Payroll (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 24, 2017
Room for advancement and educational assistance. The culture allows for work/life balance as long as you meet your deadlines accurately. Provides safety incentives
Pros
safety incentives
Cons
out of business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urs Flint. Our community is ready to answer.