US Beverage is a premium import beer sales and marketing company located in Stamford, Connecticut. US Beverage provides a national distribution network for a portfolio of premium brands including: Murphy’s Stout and Red Ale from Ireland, Tiger Beer from Singapore, The Grupo Damm portfolio of brands from Spain: Estrella Damm Lager, INEDIT, and DAURA; Czechvar from the Czech Republic; John Smith’s Extra Smooth Ale from England; Tona Cerveza from Nicaragua; Kalik from the Bahamas; Brasseurs de Gayant beers from France.
USB is looking for a part-time intern to join their Marketing team.
Assist the Marketing team with projects and daily tasks including:
- Brand presentations
- Support sales team
- Help execute marketing programs
- Setup status calls and manage projects with suppliers
- Answer consumer website inquiries
- Keep artwork & documents up-to-date on the website
- Manage USB’s point-of-sale ordering system
- Help execute direct mail programs
- Send out weekly updates to the sales team
Direct Reports: Brand Manager
Timing: 2013 Spring Semester (January thru May)
2-3 days per week (hours and days are flexible and dependent on the student’s schedule)
*There is an opportunity for permanent placement upon graduation.
Compensation: College credit
- Projected Graduation in 2013
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Proficient in MS Office
- Lives in CT and is willing to commute to Stamford (the office is accessible by Metro North)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Social media experience
- Design experience a plus
The candidate should also have an interest in the beer category and be comfortable working in the beer industry.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to:
Please put “2013 Spring Internship” in the Subject Line. Submissions without this will not be considered. All submissions are due by Wednesday, January 2.