US Farathane Employee Reviews in United States

its a job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJune 1, 2016
if you need a JOB and i mean JOB its worth it but chances are youll be covered head to toe in fiber glass and sweating in a hot plant with poor management
Cons
short 20 min on the dot breaks, have to be at station before shift starts ie 3-11 be in place at 2:50
Great for transitional employment (1st,2nd and 3rd shifts)
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2016
Company is good for providing transitional employment, provides an abundance of hours with little pay (10 - 50 cent) raises yearly, average machine operator pay is $10.50, forklifts moving everywhere, no lunch breaks only two 15 minute breaks. Company has good benefits but no sick time. Attendance is on a point system. (example: miss one day of work, will cost you one point. Accumulate (9) points you WILL BE TERMINATED!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Two 15 minute breaks no full lunch breaks
Horrible Work (warehouse)
Machine Operator/Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 9, 2016
US Farathane has horrible management. It's very unsafe and an unorganized work place. No 30 min or even an 1 hr lunch break. They try to make you work out of your job duties and it is downright dreadful. VERY BAD JOB!!!! HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!!
Pros
You can wear anything you want.
Cons
HORRIBLE ALL AROUND
N/a
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIApril 29, 2016
we worked crazy hours and most of the employees was rude the best part was getting the job done and going home to do It all over again
Laid Back Environment
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 28, 2016
The job was pretty easy. My co-workers helped make the job a lot more fun. I enjoyed my time working for this company. I worked nights also so things were a bit more calm and easy going.
Excellent benefits and overtime available
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIMarch 19, 2016
I like this job, there are a lot of wonderful people I have meet. good times and overtime . the wages should be better as the pay does not match with the labor expected from the employees.
Pros
overtime and excellent benefits
Cons
very low wages for work preformed
fun working on the line
Machine Operator II (Former Employee) –  Orion MichiganMarch 17, 2016
working on the machine lines boxing up new car parts and making sure its all ready to go and safe to fit on a car like corvette, jaguars. and cars like that its very fun when you get the hang of it
Pros
two 15min lunch breaks
Cons
fast breaks and unppatient workrs
fun place to work but work is your life
Mezzanine Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Riverside, MOMarch 10, 2016
its a nice place to work but mandatory 7 day work weeks sucks after 6 months the. over all its a rather easy going place but the hours brake you down
Not bad for an operator
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Orion, MIFebruary 21, 2016
Its a good place to work. Not much on opportunity to grow on advancement but the pay is pretty good. The HR is good but the inside culture is not so pleasant to be working with.
machine operator
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Westland, MIFebruary 11, 2016
it is ok. not enough money for the amount of work they want you to do. everyone has their favorite when it comes to work assingments and working overtime
Productive Workplace
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2016
I like my job because I get an opportunity to work on different machines. I'm not stuck on the same machine day in and day out.
Excellent growth opportunities and working culture
Corporate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 15, 2015
US Farathane is an excellent company that emphasizes growth and the opportunity to excel in multiple aspects of your career.
great money horrible place to work.
quality control (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MINovember 24, 2015
I loved what i did. The job wasn't hard but the work environment was very hostile and dysfunctional. The people that worked there wasn't for the us farathane brand, which caused a high turn around rate. There are a lot of immature people that work that cause a lot of drama and gossip. The hr department plus upper management dont know how to distinguish between the real problems and the fluff. Upper management gets upset and hold things against you if you choose to go over their heads to get a situation under control.
Pros
you can get as many hours of overtime you need.
Cons
the people and management
n/a
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Westland, MINovember 4, 2015
A very good work place where you can advance in alot of machines and other things. Also they believe in team work. Fun work place and a supportive management.
cold time is not a good time
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 17, 2015
Great co-workers fun place liked it but in the winter time your gonna freeze in the snow.. and in the summer time enjoyed thee environment.
Pros
ride nice cars
Cons
winter
Auitor / Plastic injection press operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 7, 2015
The only problem is, they expect their people to be perfect. If you make three mistakes in one year they fire you. Overall ok place to work.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Your always wondering, is today my last day.
Fast pace job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Austin Tx.July 30, 2015
Ran machine as team lead. Very productive because job was physically demanding. Very diverse job there were people from all over that worked there made job interesting.
fast paced productive
team leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 10, 2015
Great supervisor. Liked my coworkers. I made shipping lables. Was team leader over about 12 to 18 employees. It was fast paced. Had to inspect, pack out parts and make boxes for packaging. I relieved the employees for the breaks and lunches. I trained employees.
Pros
free ice and water, discount on powerade in the summer months
Cons
hard to take my breaks. hot
productive and fun work place
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 28, 2015
well u.s farathane is one of the best plastic molding company across united states and this is my first ever company i have started working for and it seems pretty cool the work environment and the facilities
US Farathane
Trainer/Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Orion Twp MIJune 18, 2015
US Farathane is a great place to work. I advanced quickly with this company. Their attendance system is fair. Their benefits package is excellent.
Pros
Lots of overtime available. Promotions given on merit.
Cons
Two 15 minute breaks, no lunch break. However, that also cuts a half hour off your work day.