US Farathane Employee Reviews

Great Pay, Great work environment
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMay 24, 2017
Worked for USF for 11 years, they are a great company to work for and are growing in size with plenty of opportunity to advance! While working for this company I have learned a lot to grow as a Process Technician.
Very hot don't care about their operators
Utility Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson tnMay 24, 2017
I've worked there for 7 months started as an operator moved up to a utility stepped down to a scanner and back operator I would not suggest anyone apply for this job they have no pride in their workers what do ever
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Short breaks attitudes no leadership
Tough place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 8, 2017
The work was long and tedious. Employees are overworked and underpaid. I learned how to work effeciently under pressure. I was really pushed to the my limit and worked through it is a great job to test how well you work in tough conditions.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
short breaks, not enough help, busy, bossy bosses.
Unorganized poor quality
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMay 7, 2017
The turn over rate is so high at the jackson tn plant. Very unorganized no structure. Poor quality product which also has to do with the turnover rate. The pay is terrible.. You pay certified lift drivers on third 12.25 but pay the guy mopping the floor $14. Wth
hgy
Lead Quality Auditor/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 1, 2017
A typical day was spent trying to fulfill high expectations for sales calls and visits, while fending off complaints and cramming in ridiculous amounts of computer entry. I learned a lot about closing business - excellent sales training. Unfortunately the company is poorly outfitted and capitalized, so your promises of even average service delivery were often unfulfilled. Hardest part of the job was dealing with inventory shortfalls; most enjoyable parts
do yourself a favor find someplace else
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 1, 2017
You basically work to pay your insurance. Benefits used to be good now they range from 130 a week up to 200 per week For the basic stuff.manegment you never see them.ccouldn'twait to leave.the point ssystem is a joke if you have a emergency 1 point if you leave 10 your done.Youare there slave .the rumors are true bad place with no job security.
Pros
Cons
take your pick happy to leave
wasn't happy there
Machine operator, quality inspector (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 30, 2017
they have no compasion for ther employees.they have a point system that I feel is outrageous.they have profit sharing but do everything they can to make sure the employees don't recieve it
Very fast paced organization.
Shift Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 30, 2017
US Farathane is a solid company and have a great bunch of team members who work as a family. I want to wish them the best and hope one day our paths may cross again.
Its was a good job
Head of utility (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 26, 2017
It seemed like a great place to work with allot of room for advancement at first but management switched and things just went down hill from there so went to horizon
Just A Job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 15, 2017
Compensation is mediocre. Leadership is unorganized. Benefits are more expensive then the typical manufacturing plant. Plant operates on 3 shifts. Decent place to work if you have to.
Workplace for making car parts
Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 14, 2017
This corporation makes car parts for Ford, Honda, GMC. etc. The parts very from small to large. My job was to make sure that nothing is wrong with each part, pack them properly, and be shipped to the customer who ordered them.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Not enough leadership on the floor
Fast pase work enviroment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIbusyJanuary 29, 2017
Constant work flow, requires time management and ability to think on ones feet. The position requires outdoor and indoor work abilities. Clean work environment and up to date equipment.
Pros
Promotions aviliable
Cons
Promotions based on favortism
The engineering, program management and sales are drastically overworked.
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 23, 2017
The engineering and program management staff is drastically overworked, they tend to hire very few people and just pile program after program onto them. When people do leave they're very slow to replace. Company is run by President and his girlfriend, not a very professional environment. If you like high stress, long hours with little reward or opportunity this is for you.
pruductive shop to work in
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIJanuary 12, 2017
assembly shop for cars, not a bad shop to work in. there needs to be more than two 15 min breaks in this shop. Breaks are to short there. and are timed. only one break room, and one restroom in the whole shop. training is not very good. except you to know the job as soon as your in the door. no one shows you what to look for on parts, or how to assemble them, tell you to read a binder.
Cons
two 15 mins breaks
Horrible place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 20, 2016
Overworked
Underpaid
Do not care about employees
4 years wasted
Would not recommend anyone to work here. High turnover for a reason.
Many dont work or do their job while others dont even have time to take a break.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Short break.overworked.bad managment.
Payless and do more...
Operator (Former Employee) –  MODecember 15, 2016
Everyone who need a job, they have the job for you. Hard word and payless. Too expensive for medical... I skip for that I find myself another insurance cheaper.
my review summary
machines operator work (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MINovember 21, 2016
i work a second shift from 3 pm to 11 pm and its taking my time away from the family. i would love to work in morning shifts. my typical duties is handling the right materials for the machinates to operate correctly using forklift truck. management are good for use they are very generous and kind
Pros
break time paid
Cons
low pay rate
Entry level job
Machine Operator/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Troy MichiganNovember 9, 2016
Good entry level job for thoes looking to get machine operator experience. The job was not hard as long as you listened and took direction well. Hardest part of the job was comminication with the employees who trained me the english was very broken and when they spoke to each other they spoke in their native launge and not in english where all could understand and that frustrsating at times.
Pros
located off freeway
Cons
Majority of the employees do not speak english
Great place to work.
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIOctober 13, 2016
I enjoyed my time with US Farathane. They definitely tried to keep folks working, even during the recession. It was unfortunate to lose the job, but it was manufacturing and we are in Michigan - and the recession touched every aspect of the business. The CEO did an amazing job through the difficult time, overall great guy.
Pros
Excellent CEO, the best in the business.
Cons
Weak lower leadership and they treated entry level people
Productive and Freindly place to work
Plastic Injection Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 17, 2016
I liked it was a little fast passed but that didn't bother me one bit. You had to get along with who you are working with do if they get behind I would help them.
Pros
bounuses, Vacation Time, and Sick Leave
Cons
Bathrooms are super far and u get 15 ot eat lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Farathane. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9