Pros: some soft benefits for time off with very little notice, daily emergencies
Cons: too many conflicts with management, staff, and personal agendas by department not meeting company goals
- excess work load, little recognition, weak systems
- how to manage multitasking in a corporate environment, and developing work skills in order to cope with a new company
- management somewhat suspect in that there was conflicting training, and some people in positions that did not know our jobs and failed to manage people properly or fairly
- co-workers – more... were awesome and were mostly previous Hawkeye Food Service employees
- meeting unrealistic guidelines and metrics setup and once guidelines were met, no recognition for job well done.
- increasing my contact base and meeting other buyers from around the country who were helpful with our tough questions – less