US Health Group Employee Reviews

Agency Broker
Insurance Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 7, 2014
10 Good Reasons to be in this business;

New Law says everyone has to have it

New Law says no one can get declined

New Law says government will help pay for it

We will set you up with your own Private Exchange to serve it

We do it all on-line, no more driving

We support you with Leads and Lead Credits

We train you and support you

Competitive Advance Commissions

Management postions available, Salary plus profit Share.

We Promote from within

The purpose of our interview will be to discuss specific details such as compensation, company leads, training, products and to answer any questions you may have. $100k+ 1st year is definitely attainable.

#8, #10 Champion agent 2008, 2009, 2010 over 1 million in premium
#3 team in insurance premium in 2010 with over 1million
Pros
help families to be properly insured
Cons
work alot of hours
your job depends on the owners feeling of you that day
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2015
The company was new and innovative for the first few months and then the way that the owners treated people that were not part of the "family" were treated like they didn't matter. One day they would just be gone. No warning. No reason. Just gone. Job security does not exist at this company and if you're not part of the "family" and you sneeze the wrong way you could be gone too at the drop of a hat. The HR department is a mess and getting records corrected is like an act of congress.
Pros
a few co-workers I met
Cons
owners, cut throat enviroment, no work-life balance, no job security
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  TXAugust 27, 2015
The ‘e-Quote Advisor’ system is a set of Web based applications for US Health sales representatives to get healthcare premium quotation for health insurance and customer management. By entering the client's information in the application, the tools aid the sales representatives to help potential clients provide quotes and find products meeting individual client needs.
Productive and wonderful company to be apart of.
Mail Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 13, 2014
A typical day at work involved many different job duties including but not limited to supervising the mail center. I've learned how to use various mail machines such as inserters, Neopost mail processing machines, and other machines located throughout the company. Management was always very important to me. It was always a plus for me to deal with the CEO, Vice President, and other Officers on a daily basis to resolve issues involving company practices. The most hardest part of this job was dealing with outside companies when it came to ordering company products needed for break rooms, paper supply, machines supplies, etc. I needed to stay within a budget so deals had to be made with my orders. My most enjoyable task was transporting the CEO and other important officers, including company agents, back and forth to DFW Airport. This gave me a chance to know these individuals better.
Pros
Friendly management and co-workers, healthcare, I supervised co-workers, always busy, etc.
Cons
Expensive parking areas
Outstanding working with Americans obtaining afforadable healthcare coverage
Advisor / Career Licensed Agent Arkansas (Current Employee) –  Arkansas/TennesseeAugust 13, 2012
Catering to small business owners, self employed, and families obtain affordable healthcare coverage that fits their needs and benefits they desire for their healthcare coverage and most importantly their budget.
Pros
rewarding helping small businness owners and self employed
Cons
straight commission
Independant Commissioned Agent
o Licensed (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2014
I was basically self employed with little management. I enjoyed working for the company. The health insurance market is very volitile and I decided that I needed to make a change to ensure that I could keep earning the amount of money that I needed for my family.
work from home
Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  jupiter, work from homeApril 7, 2014
Very demanding position. Must be able to work long hours with the possibility of long periods without income. Commission based only.
Great Company to work for
Specimen Collector and Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2015
Great company to work for. Great pay, not stressful. It made work/home balance great. Management was always understanding with my home life and always helpful, as was HR.
Pros
Stress free
alot of running
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  PHILIDELPHIAJune 30, 2015
Comission only. They should at least have a draw. I probably lost money working there when I figured in gas and maintenace on vehichle
Fast Pace Environment
Medical History Analyst (Current Employee) –  fort worth,txMarch 8, 2015
Daily policy review at least 50-100 inforced policys.
Steady work flow on most days. Checking premiums requires a lot of focus and you have to ensure that the data is entered correctly.
Pros
Great company
Cons
not a lot of stability

Want to know more about US Health Group?

Ask a question
was contracted for current lob
Urine Drug Screen Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Same as above. Day to day was routine. I learned everything I know at this Clinical Laboratory, also, learned a lot about the medical field.
Enjoyable Team
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 4, 2013
Ability to for growth
Enjoyable time at the work place
Great team work
Outstanding communication skills are required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8