US Off-track Employee Reviews

Fun place to work.
Paramutual agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 11, 2017
My job at us off track was to take horse and dog race wagers in a call center environment. It was fun getting a peak into the world of horse and dog races and getting to know the lingo.
Pros
Very relaxed work enviorment
Cons
Kentucky derby is a brutal work week
It's alright.. for right now..
Mutuel Agent (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 28, 2017
This is a fast paced work environment that is normally fine. Management leaves lots to be desired. Rules aren't always the same depending on who you ask, and then it's hit or miss if they choose to enforce them. There is absolutely no room for advancement and you half to work every weekend and every holiday.
Pros
easy to do job
Cons
micromanaging management
fun work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 28, 2014
This job was busy and fun at the same time. in call intake was sometimes over welming, if you made a mistake you were accountable of it, and written up.
Pros
lunches when boughtby company
Cons
short breaks and short lunch
work entales
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYJune 20, 2013
Assure all monitors and t.v.'s are on. Unlock all doors for entry, take phone calls from agents that are coming in late or calling out. Most enjoyable part of job is working with all the agents.
Terrible place to work for.
bookie (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 24, 2012
I worked for this company for 3 1/2 years. My last pay was $11.82. After that long of working.1) My team lead shoved me in her office. 2) When I tried reporting it to the manager she said for me not to bring it up again. 3) The lady that did payroll made a statement saying that she thought "black men didn't take care of their kids." 4) Same team lead that pushed me was selling drugs in the worksite. 5) No diversity or culturely competent. This is 5 things that I had to go through as an employee at this job. Terrible place to work for
Pros
some free lunches to keep us in our seats to take calls
Cons
short breaks and even they tried denying me my lunch time