US Renal Care Employee Reviews

Very good teamate
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAAugust 8, 2017
It's convenient for me. A. Wey friendly hardworking group. Bosses are good. They work with you for scheduling each month. Bonuses are good and you learn alot
Dialysis facility
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 8, 2017
Fast paced facility working with End Stage Renal Disease. Provide social work needs to the patients and family members. Assist with transitioning to life cycle issues.
Great Company to work for
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 3, 2017
I love my position and the people I am able to work with. During my time with the company I have been given both the tools and the Training to accomplish my job.
IT Staff
Sr. Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 29, 2017
Company had great potential at the outset but because the software application was unstable, I was not able to perform in the areas of my core competencies.
Pros
Office environment
Cons
US Renal Chatworth clinic is a great clinic to work at. The manager and staff are great. I do not like the company itself.
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, GAJuly 26, 2017
I do not like this company. I do not feel they value their employees. They do not allow over time but then do not give adequate time to complete your job.
Work place culture is good. I do work with other good employees.
excellent work/life balence
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXJuly 12, 2017
Great place to work. enjoyed high degree of autonomy. Enjoyed working with Hispanic community.Enjoyed working on plan of care for patients. Opportunity for advancement
Pros
clean clinic
Cons
This is a great place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 6, 2017
Us renal care increase my skills, knowledge and assembly the necessary skills to do good work. It was a great marriage. I will always have high recommandation for this company. It will one day be the number top dialysis company far as patient care. With good top management.
Pros
The ability to learn more
Cons
would never work there again
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2017
the people dont train new hires. the workers talk among eachother and ignore the patients. The pay isnt that good. workers are rude to everyone. i am glad i left.
Pros
nothing
Cons
rude employees
workplace culture
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLMay 28, 2017
Diversity setting with different cultures employed at unit. Environment hectic at times due to communication in the facility that demonstrate cut throat and backbiting personalities. However, the work is easy and the work flow is easy. The Doctors are easy to work for and management is easy to work for.
great environment
Paitent care tech (Former Employee) –  lubbock txMay 22, 2017
great place to work, people are nice and hard working. The patients are awesome as well. They really work with you schedule. they want you to succeed in your career.
good place to learn dialysis
LPN (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 8, 2017
starts at 330;am check water for chloramines make bicarb prep fresenius 2008k calculate removal of fluid and toxins. Assessments of patients accesses vital signs general well being. cannulate AVFs and AVGs and access IJ catheres. End of treatment return blood remove needles cap off IJ catheres. assessments of patients.pass medications ,monthly nurses summaries .patient education, medication reviews,once a month.Quarterly fire drills and emergency disconnect education with patients. I have learned how people can live on dialysis , how to be tolerance., education of keeping healthy and avoiding kidney disease. we are a diverse group we have been a team for several years our door does not swing.The hardest part of my job is when we lose a patient. The most enjoyable is when my patients receive good dialysis and when transplanted .My Adminstrator is involved and a fair person
Not a ton of support
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 31, 2017
This company will hire people with very little experience, which is fine, but then they throw those people into difficult positions with very little support. I figured many aspects of my job out on my own with very little help. When I needed and asked for support, I was told that my clinic wasn't a priority.
Pros
Relatively decent pay for some employees
Cons
Not much training and support
Flexible Hours and Travel Opportunities
Financial Services Advisor (Current Employee) –  VAMarch 22, 2017
A typical day at work consists of answering emails via work laptop/phone. Traveling to clinics to visit/follow up with patients to complete assessments to report to the central billing office. Ablility to make own schedule or work hours. Prioritization and origination will get you far in this position. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the non-compliant patients since we need a lot of authorization when it comes to talking to certain insurance companies. But the most enjoyable part of the job, is knowing help is being given to a patient with their coverage since dialysis is a life sustaining expensive treatment.
Pros
Mileage and travel reimbursement, full benefits for full time employers
Cons
Traveling out of state quarterly or as needed for meetings/events
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 22, 2017
There is much I can say about this job. Its the Corp world all about money numbers and not about the small fish. Care about your employees really push quality , give bonuses and reward everyone that work hard. move to a generalize location
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
It's a clean and harmony center.
PC Technician (Current Employee) –  Rosemead, CAMarch 15, 2017
The hardest time is when changing over the patient always walk into the center staying besides .
The warmest things are the patients are willing to tell you about their family or the happening.
All the co-worker are helpful nice and harmonious.
Provide quality healthcare
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAMarch 1, 2017
This is a good company. There are new and exciting situations everyday. Dialysis is a life sustaining process that requires knowledgeable and caring individuals to provide care. It also requires continued education to ensure that we a providing the highest quality care.
Pros
Flexible time schedule
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Nice to work with a great superior and co-workers. Patients are awesome!
Registered Nurse (Hemodialysis Staff Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOFebruary 13, 2017
I learned a lot from this company, administrator doing the right thing, i felt secured and you can depend on her, a great leader. Co-workers really worked as a team. I had a great time working with this company.
Pros
Great administrator, the best!
Cons
Short staff most of the time.
Enjoyed helping patients
UNIT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXFebruary 1, 2017
I really enjoyed this job especially working with special people and helping our patients with their needs. Very nice environment and enjoyed making them feel welcomed when they would come to get their dialysis.
Pros
working hours were excellent
Satisfaction of patients quality of care
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 28, 2017
I'm thankful everyday for my job, however since new management took over the has conflicts between their common vision and people actually thinking about quality of care.
Cons
Supplies storage but still want patient outcome to meet standards.
Us Renal Care north east phoenix
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2017
This place has the worst manger I have ever worked for ! He has no organization skills. Cares nothing about his employees ! Works them until the are so burnt out and can't function! You have to run 6 to 8 patients at a time ! Very unsafe place to work , would not recommend this place to anyone