US Renal Care Employee Reviews

Good company to work for.
Clinical Manager Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CAMarch 8, 2016
I like the company and my direct supervisor. This clinic is a good working environment with staff that get along and work well together.
Pros
Working 4 ten hour shifts a week.
Cons
No profit sharing with employees, low pay raises
great place to work in
Billing Specialist / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 27, 2016
really enjoyed working at this place had great benefits was good in learning a lot and the hours and the training.
kept learning
Poor leadership, and they only care about money
Dialysis Social Worker (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 15, 2016
I worked here for 5 years and it went from a decent company to work for to a very poor company to work for. They only care about the bottom line dollar--they don't do any employee appreciation from the corporate level (no Money for clinic Christmas parties or bonuses) but expect you to give them your all. They are constantly changing staff and fail to provide needed updates when things change. They have little interest in employee job satisfaction--simply care about the patients being in the chairs so they make money. I would not recommend anyone I know to work for this company.
Pros
Peers that I worked with, the patients
Cons
Lack of leadership, no employee appreciation, poor communication from the corporate level, large discrepancy in pay for the same positions.
Productive and a fun place to work
Dialysis Technician (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXDecember 9, 2015
Good teamwork , good support, very educational ,
Good Benefits, flexible schedule , good training
patients are satisfied, good management support
with a lot of overtime
Pros
Flexible schedule, good compensation
Very hard place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 22, 2015
Co-workers were great! Management has a lot to be desired, Company is top heavy and the bottom suffers. I learned to never tell management anything regarding you personal life.
Pros
Benifits are uncomparable
Cons
If your not managment, hold on for the ride.
Intake Representative
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 17, 2015
contact commercial and private insurance companies I order to obtain authorization for renal patients receiving both or either medications or treatment.
Pros
excellent leadership
Cons
great benefits
Cna
CCHT (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 25, 2016
main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, certified nursing assistants should be compassionate and enjoy helping others
Rewarding
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 6, 2016
Working for US Renal care was such a great learning experience and opened my eyes to what patients have to go through while being in renal failure. There are so many different stages. I enjoyed developing relationships with my patients that I took care of. They trusted me to take care of them several hours of the week. It was extremely fulfilling and I would definitely work for the company again.
Pros
Pay very good
US Renal Care
Payment/Reconciliation Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 11, 2016
Growing company however the culture has taken a turn for the worse as promotions are given based on who you know and not what you know.
Not worth leaving a good job for more money
Registered Renal Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasMarch 13, 2013
Management attrition rate is incredibly high. Upper management rarely listens to how their employees feel. Usually its stressed, fatigued, overworked, and under appreciated. Their (management's) idea of help is throwing more money at it when in all reality sometimes you actuality need more manpower to do the job right. Patient care is at an all time low, because the nurses in the field that do care are overburdened and those who don't, often are only making the situations worse. Overall, if you're at a good job...don't leave just for the money. It's not worth it in the long run.
Pros
salary
Cons
morale, stress, work load, helplessness
good place to work for
Billing Specialist / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 13, 2016
I really liked working there. if they only had day shift I would still be employed with this company I really liked it there.
Pros
good company
Cons
good company
Good Job to have, No major complaints
Nephrology Social Worker (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 24, 2013
USRC is a pretty good company to work for. They have a very good benefits package. The work setting is your typical clinic like setting. Work schedules were very flexible. The supervisor would let you set you own schedule just as long as you get your work done. PTO was very generously given. You would get 8 hours of time off per pay period (every two weeks). Medical and Dental benefits were very competitive. Annual merit raises are mediocre at best. Typical annual rais is 3%. The only issue that I see with working as a renal social worker either in this company or in any company is the high case loads. A social worker would have anywhere from 90 to 130 patients in their case load...sometimes more, depending where you work. Your main job is to provide social services to patients that need some type of help. The other work load is doing administrative work (reports, crown web, PART, QAPI, etc.) that also takes up a lot of your time. It got to the point where I had to work weekends and late days in order to stay a float. Eventually this wore on me and I had to resign as my health began to deteriorate. The way I see it, this company is a very good company to work for, but mentally prepare yourself to eventually work long hours in order to stay afloat of your work duties.
Pros
great environment, flexible hours, generous time off
Cons
high case loads, a lot of administrative work, pay raises are minimal
Busy Clinic - Great Patients
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJuly 9, 2015
US Renal Care in Dalton is one of the busiest clinics to work at because they have a high volume of patients and a shift schedule that is very difficult to work with. The hardest part of the job is working with the management. You try to do your best to succeed and care for your patients - but when it's time to be reviewed by management, you never meet up to their standards. If a new facility administrator were to come in and replace Melissa Johnson, the current administrator, this place would be a much more enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Patient Care, Multiple Responsibilities, Great Experience in the Healthcare Industry
Cons
Poor Management, Scheduling Problems
Previous Employee at US Renal Care Corporate Office/ Plano TX
Management Intake (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2013
This is an excellent company under excellent leadership. US Renal Care provides wonderful benefits, compensation and training. My experience was very positive.
Pros
healthcare benefits, compensation, free parking, leadership
very difficult work environment for.the.pay
hard worker (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 10, 2013
Stay put company in a lot of transition management needs to grow and has little staff support. Benefits are poor at best
Team work and support
Assistant Administrator (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2015
USRC allows employees the flexibility for personal growth and advancement. It is an energetic environment in the medical field. USRC strives on customer service and excellence.
Pros
growth
Cons
work holidays
A good place to learn the ropes
PPP Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 19, 2015
Job is great. The teams work hard. Only issue is with certain levels of management but that is being fixed. Very fast paced. Must be able to work independently.
Could be a great place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAOctober 23, 2015
This company is worried about making money, period. They cut it to the bone to make profits. They should focus more on treating the patients and staff better.
US Renal Care/Innovative Dialysis was a great place to work
Accounting-Payroll Administrator/Human Resource (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 5, 2015
US Renal Care acquired Innovative Dialysis, so my time at US Renal Care was short.
Innovative Dialysis was a great company.
My day was spent updated employee information and being the liaison between Human Resources and the Accounting department. Sometimes there can be a gap in communication and reporting and my great assets is communication.
A great family environment.
One of my greatest accomplishments is that I was able to process payroll for over 1200 employees with over 23 different company codes on time. This was a great accomplishment as ADP representatives would always been amazement that I was able to process that great amount by myself.
Pros
System Worked
Cons
Company was sold
Ever Changing,always challenging
Biomedical Technician II (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOSeptember 6, 2015
There is never a typical day as a Biomed Technician in dialysis, It is ever changing from fixing machine repairs at the spur of the moment to an emergency in the water room, along with monthly requirements and meetings.
Pros
Stable job
Cons
NA