US Renal Care

US Renal Care Employer Reviews

Stable growing company
Supervisor (Current Employee), Plano TexasOctober 19, 2014
Pros: love my actual job
Cons: micro managing, no work/personal life balance
This is a decent company to work for. It is growing and is a stable place to work.
Excellent Place to Work
Intake (Current Employee), Plano, CorporateJune 17, 2014
Pros: no micro-managing, new ideas are encouraged
Hours are flexible. Co-workers feel like family. Hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Great Job and team enviroment
PCT1 (Former Employee), Gresham, ORApril 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: training
It is a great team environment and had a lot of fun working here but the downfall in my opinion was their training at this facility it was unstable and hardly monitored.
nice
Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2014
I has alwasy been a pleasure love my work always everyone is super and fun love coming to work
Nice Place to Work
Reimbursement Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: pay increases are not substantial
I enjoy working here. Love my job and the people that I work with!! Very family oriented.
Can be a good place to work at times
RN charge nurse Dialysis (Current Employee), McGehee, ARFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: clean facility
Cons: not enough time to take breaks, holiday pay, no coverage if i am sick
It is a very fast paced job. Sometimes I feel it is too fast paced in that I can't give my patients the full attention they need. I feel it is like we are herding cattle through a pen just to get them dialyzed when I want to spend more one on one time with some of them that require that kind of nursing. I feel that the clinic manager(RN) is not as caring – more... as she should be and it is all about getting them herded in, done and out the door ASAP. She is a very good nurse but I feel she could be more sympathetic and empathetic with staff and patients. But perhaps this is what this company is about. – less
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 7, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay rate
Mail Distribution; Updating W-9 & Certificate of Liability Insurance in order for payments to be processed; matching and coding invoices for processing; data entry; mailing checks
Good Job to have, No major complaints
Nephrology Social Worker (Current Employee), TexasOctober 24, 2013
Pros: great environment, flexible hours, generous time off
Cons: high case loads, a lot of administrative work, pay raises are minimal
USRC is a pretty good company to work for. They have a very good benefits package. The work setting is your typical clinic like setting. Work schedules were very flexible. The supervisor would let you set you own schedule just as long as you get your work done. PTO was very generously given. You would get 8 hours of time off per pay period (every two – more... weeks). Medical and Dental benefits were very competitive. Annual merit raises are mediocre at best. Typical annual rais is 3%. The only issue that I see with working as a renal social worker either in this company or in any company is the high case loads. A social worker would have anywhere from 90 to 130 patients in their case load...sometimes more, depending where you work. Your main job is to provide social services to patients that need some type of help. The other work load is doing administrative work (reports, crown web, PART, QAPI, etc.) that also takes up a lot of your time. It got to the point where I had to work weekends and late days in order to stay a float. Eventually this wore on me and I had to resign as my health began to deteriorate. The way I see it, this company is a very good company to work for, but mentally prepare yourself to eventually work long hours in order to stay afloat of your work duties. – less
Full charge accounts payable
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 8, 2013
Pros: working with minimal supervision
Cons: working in plano, taking toll roads
coding invoices, entering invoices keeping a schedule meeting deadlines. knowing what needs to be done before our check runs.
very difficult work environment for.the.pay
hard worker (Former Employee), MarylandSeptember 10, 2013
Stay put company in a lot of transition management needs to grow and has little staff support. Benefits are poor at best
No good management**Has inexperience FA and Regional director
PCT (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXMarch 21, 2013
Pros: good patients, great doctors and safe location
Cons: over work you, under paid and no appreciation
Good patients, Under new regional director and FA has no experience, Hires upon good looks not experience.
New regional director flirts, interested more playing around, rude, disconnected with staff, unreachable and uncaring.
All doctors are great, nice clean clinic and safe location.
High turn around RN's and PCT's. RN's don't last no more than 2-4 – more... months.
All good PCT's and RN's are mostly quitting due to poor management lack of respect.
My advice to you. You won't last there for 2-4 months if your good worker.
Good place to learn for new pct's.
RN's are over work and underpaid. – less
USrcFacility kingwood
Rn (Current Employee), KingwoodMarch 16, 2013
Pros: staff. computer system is user friendly. patients are appreciative.
Cons: drs seem disinterested in the patients
Starts at 530. Finishes about 4 if you are regular shift. 7 if you are closer. Shorter days on TTS. Crew are best ever...good at sticks, don't call out, competent, patient centered. Clinical outcomes are really good which is very satisfying. Drs could be a bit more involved, but friendly.
Not worth leaving a good job for more money
Registered Renal Dietitian (Former Employee), Austin, TexasMarch 13, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: morale, stress, work load, helplessness
Management attrition rate is incredibly high. Upper management rarely listens to how their employees feel. Usually its stressed, fatigued, overworked, and under appreciated. Their (management's) idea of help is throwing more money at it when in all reality sometimes you actuality need more manpower to do the job right. Patient care is at an all time – more... low, because the nurses in the field that do care are overburdened and those who don't, often are only making the situations worse. Overall, if you're at a good job...don't leave just for the money. It's not worth it in the long run. – less
Horrible management
RN (Former Employee), Houston, TxFebruary 8, 2013
Cons: understaff, manager
I worked at Scott Street houston tx. Management was horrible. Overall clinic performance moved up but at any cost. Worked understaff and the manager didn't want to hire new techs because she was so picky, in a bad way. Manager was very benedictive, once I decide to quit.
Previous Employee at US Renal Care Corporate Office/ Plano TX
Management Intake (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: healthcare benefits, compensation, free parking, leadership
This is an excellent company under excellent leadership. US Renal Care provides wonderful benefits, compensation and training. My experience was very positive.
I was lucky to have worked with such wonderful caring staff
LVN (Former Employee), Weslaco, TXDecember 21, 2012
Pros: good staff
Cons: long hours
Loved who I worked with, but the long hours do take their toll on you.
but then again I did work in dialysis this for 18 yrs.
5 yrs with this company
A learning experience
BONENT Certified Dialysis Technician (Former Employee), Bowling Green, OHSeptember 6, 2012
Quite often worked understaffed , its a rural unit so there's not a great pay comparison scale. I learned how to be quick, yet safe, and was able to put forth my organizational skills to good use.
The hardest part of my job is finding a good balance of care and compassion without getting attached, Hard to do in this field of work, as you quite often – more... spend more time with the patients than you're own family.
I enjoy most about my job the idea of giving people another day to their life, – less