US Renal Care

US Renal Care United States Employee Reviews

US Renal Care/Innovative Dialysis was a great place to work
Accounting-Payroll Administrator/Human Resource (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAMay 5, 2015
Pros: System Worked
Cons: Company was sold
US Renal Care acquired Innovative Dialysis, so my time at US Renal Care was short.
Innovative Dialysis was a great company.
My day was spent updated employee information and being the liaison between Human Resources and the Accounting department. Sometimes there can be a gap in communication and reporting and my great assets is communication.
A great family environment.
One of my greatest accomplishments is that I was able to process payroll for over 1200 employees with over 23 different company codes on time. This was a great accomplishment as ADP representatives would always been amazement that I was able to process that great amount by myself.
Nice Friendly well Maintained Laid Back Company
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TexasApril 6, 2015
Pros: lunches provided by the boss when we accomplished a great work load
US Renal Care was a well respected company for the the way we went the extra mile to complete our job and kept our customers satisfied.
My typical work day was to come in check emails make sure that all invoices were paid and recieved in a timely matter.. And to run checks in order for the utilities for the different clinics we used to be paid..
I had helpful co-workers who would always make sure my work load was up to par that way every task was completed by the end of the week.
my hardest task at US Renal Care was the GL coding sometimes the codes changed so I had to make sure to pay close attention to send checks to the correct clincs.
I love the company and the people there were very nice and helpful plus a friendly work environment...
US Renal Care focuses on financial gain, not patient care.
Executive Parkway (Former Employee), Creve Coeur, MOMarch 23, 2015
US Renal Care is focused on financial gain. They show little appreciation for staff and moral has become low since the buyout.
USRC
CCHT (Former Employee), Paragould, ARFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: good staff
Cons: no afternoon break
I enjoyed working at USRC. I enjoyed the staff and the patients I worked with. The clinic is VERY clean and neat at all times. Hardest part of the job was the long hours, but that is most dialysis clinics.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the patients compliments on how well you treat them.
I hope to one day to be able to return to the clinic I had worked for because I truly enjoyed it. My coworkers were all very good to work with.
Everyone pitches in and helps each other.
Productive fun place
A/R Adjustment Specialist (Current Employee), Plano txFebruary 1, 2015
I work with friendly bunch of people. A typical day involves posting paper batches, then moving on to ERA's that need to be processed, answering emails about patient's accounts and insurance payments, also investigating the credit balances and rechecking the trail of payments and fixing it. I also post denials and make adjustment.
not a pleasant work enviroment
Biomedical Equipment Technician II (Former Employee), Vineland, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Cons: micro management
would not recommend this position, you are completely micromanaged and there are way to many bosses or people who think they are bosses.
Great Pay/ Poor Management
Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), Colonial Heights, VANovember 21, 2014
U.S. Renal care requires 15hour work days 3 days a week and 10 hour work days 2 days. Management is Awful, lack of communication and constant negativity. There is no shift differential available and no Holiday bonuses. The only positive thing I've encountered with this company is the team of technicians on the TX floor who are great team players and severely under appreciated by management.
Stable growing company
Supervisor (Current Employee), Plano TexasOctober 19, 2014
Pros: love my actual job
Cons: micro managing, no work/personal life balance
This is a decent company to work for. It is growing and is a stable place to work.
Excellent Place to Work
Intake (Current Employee), Plano, CorporateJune 17, 2014
Pros: no micro-managing, new ideas are encouraged
Hours are flexible. Co-workers feel like family. Hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Great Job and team enviroment
PCT1 (Former Employee), Gresham, ORApril 19, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: training
It is a great team environment and had a lot of fun working here but the downfall in my opinion was their training at this facility it was unstable and hardly monitored.
nice
Hemodialysis Technician (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 15, 2014
I has alwasy been a pleasure love my work always everyone is super and fun love coming to work
Nice Place to Work
Reimbursement Representative (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: family oriented
Cons: pay increases are not substantial
I enjoy working here. Love my job and the people that I work with!! Very family oriented.
Can be a good place to work at times
RN charge nurse Dialysis (Current Employee), McGehee, ARFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: clean facility
Cons: not enough time to take breaks, holiday pay, no coverage if i am sick
It is a very fast paced job. Sometimes I feel it is too fast paced in that I can't give my patients the full attention they need. I feel it is like we are herding cattle through a pen just to get them dialyzed when I want to spend more one on one time with some of them that require that kind of nursing. I feel that the clinic manager(RN) is not as caring as she should be and it is all about getting them herded in, done and out the door ASAP. She is a very good nurse but I feel she could be more sympathetic and empathetic with staff and patients. But perhaps this is what this company is about.
Accounts Payable (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 7, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay rate
Mail Distribution; Updating W-9 & Certificate of Liability Insurance in order for payments to be processed; matching and coding invoices for processing; data entry; mailing checks
Good Job to have, No major complaints
Nephrology Social Worker (Current Employee), TexasOctober 24, 2013
Pros: great environment, flexible hours, generous time off
Cons: high case loads, a lot of administrative work, pay raises are minimal
USRC is a pretty good company to work for. They have a very good benefits package. The work setting is your typical clinic like setting. Work schedules were very flexible. The supervisor would let you set you own schedule just as long as you get your work done. PTO was very generously given. You would get 8 hours of time off per pay period (every two weeks). Medical and Dental benefits were very competitive. Annual merit raises are mediocre at best. Typical annual rais is 3%. The only issue that I see with working as a renal social worker either in this company or in any company is the high case loads. A social worker would have anywhere from 90 to 130 patients in their case load...sometimes more, depending where you work. Your main job is to provide social services to patients that need some type of help. The other work load is doing administrative work (reports, crown web, PART, QAPI, etc.) that also takes up a lot of your time. It got to the point where I had to work weekends and late days in order to stay a float. Eventually this wore on me and I had to resign as my health began to deteriorate. The way I see it, this company is a very good company to work for, but mentally prepare yourself to eventually work long hours in order to stay afloat of your work duties.
Full charge accounts payable
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXOctober 8, 2013
Pros: working with minimal supervision
Cons: working in plano, taking toll roads
coding invoices, entering invoices keeping a schedule meeting deadlines. knowing what needs to be done before our check runs.
very difficult work environment for.the.pay
hard worker (Former Employee), MarylandSeptember 10, 2013
Stay put company in a lot of transition management needs to grow and has little staff support. Benefits are poor at best
No good management**Has inexperience FA and Regional director
PCT (Former Employee), Friendswood, TXMarch 21, 2013
Pros: good patients, great doctors and safe location
Cons: over work you, under paid and no appreciation
Good patients, Under new regional director and FA has no experience, Hires upon good looks not experience.
New regional director flirts, interested more playing around, rude, disconnected with staff, unreachable and uncaring.
All doctors are great, nice clean clinic and safe location.
High turn around RN's and PCT's. RN's don't last no more than 2-4 months.
All good PCT's and RN's are mostly quitting due to poor management lack of respect.
My advice to you. You won't last there for 2-4 months if your good worker.
Good place to learn for new pct's.
RN's are over work and underpaid.
USrcFacility kingwood
Rn (Current Employee), KingwoodMarch 16, 2013
Pros: staff. computer system is user friendly. patients are appreciative.
Cons: drs seem disinterested in the patients
Starts at 530. Finishes about 4 if you are regular shift. 7 if you are closer. Shorter days on TTS. Crew are best ever...good at sticks, don't call out, competent, patient centered. Clinical outcomes are really good which is very satisfying. Drs could be a bit more involved, but friendly.
Not worth leaving a good job for more money
Registered Renal Dietitian (Former Employee), Austin, TexasMarch 13, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: morale, stress, work load, helplessness
Management attrition rate is incredibly high. Upper management rarely listens to how their employees feel. Usually its stressed, fatigued, overworked, and under appreciated. Their (management's) idea of help is throwing more money at it when in all reality sometimes you actuality need more manpower to do the job right. Patient care is at an all time low, because the nurses in the field that do care are overburdened and those who don't, often are only making the situations worse. Overall, if you're at a good job...don't leave just for the money. It's not worth it in the long run.