As a leader in the mid-Atlantic region, US Supply is a family owned HVAC & Plumbing distributor with an exceptional reputation for high quality and customer service. The business has been established for over 60 years and is growing and diversifying in a highly competitive market. We are looking for a Warehouse associate in our Coatesville, PA distribution center on the 4 PM to 12:30 AM shift, Sun evening thru Thursday evening.
The Warehouse Associate covers receiving, picking, packing and shipping functions.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Prior warehouse experience which includes shipping, receiving , loading and unloading merchandise.
- Clean and valid driver’s license
- Experience in safely operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts, order pickers etc. is required as is the ability to lift 70 lbs. and perform routine warehouse tasks
- Ability to read and speak English fluently; pass reading, writing and math assessments related to warehouse tasks
- Access to reliable transportation to consistently arrive to work on time
- Aptitude for use of computer based inventory management systems including experience in an RF warehouse environment.
- Product knowledge related to plumbing and HVAC preferred
Position & Responsibilities:
- Process material accurately and efficiently
- Load and unload trucks
- Identify products based on product codes and/or physical characteristics
- Inspect any material handled for defects
- Label material with product ID, quantities and order information as appropriate
- Stock material in appropriate location and update system with location
- Package material for safe transport
Tools & Equipment:
- Safely operate material handling equipment such as forklifts and order pickers
- Utilize UPS and Eclipse system to create labels and shipping documents for products and shipments
US Supply offers a full employee benefits package and competitive wages, and strives to be the business supplier of choice by offering superior solutions to the plumbing and HVAC communities. Our committed team delivers these solutions which we develop through healthy customer and vendor relationships, that produce strong profitability for company growth, employee reward and stakeholder value. If you qualify for the position, please submit a resume and include your current hourly rate or salary requirements. EOE, M/F.