US Tool Group, a leading provider of cutting tool and
management services, has the following opening in
Buyer/Tool Crib Attendant
- Problem solving skills
- General inventory skills
- Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers.
- Good overall knowledge of tools
- Familiarity with data entry, filing and record keeping
- Strong knowledge with Windows-based computer operating systems and software, especially MS Excel
- Positive Attitude with good customer service skills
- Pay attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions
- Work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work
- Buying perishable and/or nonperishable items.
- Able to perform multiple tasks at once
- Work independently and stay focused
- Ability to communicate and interact well with vendors
- Understanding of work quality
- Pay attention to detail, recognize and report issues
- Self-Motivated to get assigned work completed
- Willingness and personality suited to work in a team oriented environment
- Maintain and ensure the success of our program
- Use system function to locate available inventory
- Filling customer orders based on department scheduling.
- Build tool kits according to customer's specifications
- Fill automated vending machines
- Ensure each day to process each transaction from crib inventory to machine inventory correctly
- Report any unusual inventory findings to Site Leadership
- Print reports and purchase orders
- Email cribs for any product requests to be transferred between plants
- Check for inventory discrepancies and correct
- Prepare planner sheets, place proposed orders.
- Order product from approved planner sheets. Call vendors and expedite orders
- Respond to discrepancies received by comparison of purchase orders to packing list and invoices
- Contact vendors to resolve any issues related to received shipments.
- Communicate purchase orders to selected vendors (verbal, fax, or email).
- Expedite open purchase orders and resolve related problems
- Evaluate usage and replenishment records
- Continually look for better process improvements in assigned area of work
- Notify site leadership if you see notable spikes in usage
- Fill Shop Requests for products not currently carried.
- Continually look for better products, compare pricing, and note trends in usage
- Attend weekly 5 minute dept. meeting held by Supervisor
- Keep work area organized and clean
- Address special projects as assigned by Supervisor or Project Manager
- 60% Standing, Bending, Reaching, Kneeling
- 30% Walking
- 10% Sitting
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Occasional Pushing and pulling (approximately 10 lbs. of force)
- Work in a dry factory/plant environment
Indeed - 14 months ago
US TOOL GROUP is a multi-faceted supplier of innovative tooling solutions including: Integrated Supply Chain Management, Production Cutting...