US Tool Group, a leading provider of cutting tool and management services has the following position open:
Technical Support Specialist
This position will provide technical support to our customer located in the Northeastern portion of the United States.
- Greater than 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing industry that uses cutting tools
- At least 5 years of machining experience
- Experience managing several projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend documented material, including tool drawings and technical information
- Experience interacting with and presenting to high-level customer contacts
- Strong analytic skills (Excel and data analysis)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong technical knowledge of cutting tools and cutting tool applications
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of cutting tool geometry
- Knowledge of the aerospace market a plus
- Introduction and demonstration of new products
- Application support of new products
- Introduction, implementation and support of automated vending systems
- Improve existing processes and applications by reviewing objectives and specifications
- Recommend changes and make modifications to tooling, applications and processes of machining as needed
- Support of reconditioning program
- Troubleshooting of issues relating to product application
- Facilitation of manufacturer visits and the introduction of their products to the customer
- Sitting 30%,
- Standing 20%,
- Walking 50%,
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.; with occasional lifting up to 70 lbs. For material over 70 lbs., a team lift or mechanical lift is advised.
Extensive travel required.
Good benefit package including 401K
US TOOL GROUP is a multi-faceted supplier of innovative tooling solutions including: Integrated Supply Chain Management, Production Cutting...