US Tool Group, a leading provider of cutting tool and mangement services has the following positions open in Rutland, VT:
Tool Crib Attendant
- Problem solving skills
- General inventory skills
- Ability to communicate and interact well with other employees and our customers.
- Good overall knowledge of tools
- Familiarity with data entry, filing and record keeping
- Strong knowledge with Windows-based computer operating systems and software
- Positive Attitude with good customer service relations
- Pay attention to detail, and the ability to follow special instructions
- Work independently and stay focused to complete assigned work
- Willingness and personality suited to work in a team oriented environment
- Maintain and ensure the success of our program
- Use system function to locate available inventory
- Filling customer orders based on department scheduling.
- Build tool kits according to customer’s specifications
- Fill automated vending machines
- Ensure each day to process each transaction from crib inventory to machine inventory correctly
- Report any unusual inventory findings to Site Leadership
- Continually look for better process improvements in assigned area of work
- Notify site leadership if you see notable spikes in usage
- Address special projects as assigned by Site Leadership
- 60% Standing, Bending, Reaching, Kneeling
- 30% Walking
- 10% Sitting
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Occasional Pushing and pulling (approximately 10 lbs. of force)
- Work in a dry factory/plant environment
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
US TOOL GROUP is a multi-faceted supplier of innovative tooling solutions including: Integrated Supply Chain Management, Production Cutting...