US

US Employer Reviews

Great way to serve your country
Aviation Machinist Mate (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 12, 2014
Pros: travel, great benefits, serve your country
Cons: short to non existent breaks, hard to see family, many transfers, hard to advance
Hard long work days, great benefits, many sacrifices, constant travel, different work opportunities. Many days you do not get breaks or even get to eat during a 14 hour work day especially on sea duty. When personnel are out to sea you get 0 days off until the ship docks in port which could take several months. If you don't have your family with you, you are lucky to see them 2-3 times a year.
U.S. sailor
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonvill flMarch 24, 2014
Pros: family environment
Cons: long deployments
Navy life varies day in and day out a typical day is normally consisting of training, maintenance, and future operations planning
-I've learned to multitask, lead, develop personnel, and problem solve
-co workers were what made the work environment pleasant
-hardest part of the job was deployments
-enjoyable part of the job was world travel
Job is not bad but Company is a vendor and no benefits.
FedEx SmartPost Customer Support (Current Employee), Bristol, TNMarch 16, 2014
Pros: long lunches and over time
Cons: no benefits
Inbound calls with strict attendance policies and a point system.
Hardest part is sitting all day.
US Solutions Is A Wonderful Place To Work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Bristol, TNMarch 15, 2014
Pros: supervisors were very hands on and helpful
Cons: hard to get the job back if you quit.
They really do train you first hand and make sure you know what you're doing before you got onto the phones to help other people. Myself I was in Technical Support for AOSmith, and it was still one of the best jobs I have ever had. The hardest part would be dealing with angry customers, and the best part would be the customer so happy when you got their issues resolved.
Great experience in strategic advisory firm
Graduate Intern (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 20, 2013
Researched and analyzed developments for senior directors and client projects.
Challenging Environment in Banking Domain
Technology Lead (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2013
Want to work in challenging environment, Compensation and Benefits not per market standard
Position as CEO (Wine & concentrates import and exportation)
CEO (Current Employee), Chino Hills, CAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: challenging but fulfilling
Cons: lack of needed fund when project calls for / changing and unpredicting market
My current position is actually both fun and challenging. I spend most of my night time dealing with overseas clients for quotation and product specification requirement. When morning comes I call or sometimes visit vendors in US and other countries. A lots of traveling and negotiations needed.
Nice place to work
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 4, 2012
Pros: job security
Cons: when short staffed, you can't take much leave.
A good place for employment. Been there since 2001. I have been in two different divisions.
Interest in opportunities as an investment and research analyst or business development
SNR Denton US LLP (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 19, 2012
Pros: open to new opportunies.
I have one year of city government experience with NYC's Department of Consumer Affairs and two years in a corporate legal environment working in structured finance. I'm interested in working on the business side of transactions, financial modeling, pro forma, real estate development as well as opportunities to expand upon new and progressive business models.
Active in Education support of every child attending school
Payroll - Accounting / Executive Office Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 11, 2012
Pros: helping others grow, succeed in personal growth
Cons: educational budgets
The people that you work with are exceptional as they work with all asspects of educational faults.

Working with school administrators and parents to reach a goal is an opportunity and reward that is truely a gift.

Having worked here has made a mojor impact on my outlook and what I see in positive changes in Education.