US Employee Reviews in United States

unhappy
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Fayette, OHFebruary 4, 2016
Left alone for 6 hour shifts, only one person during night shift, which did not seem safe, no scheduled breaks, any drive-offs are to be paid by employees
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no breaks, only one employee on staff at any time
great
US Army Soldier (Former Employee) –  AKJanuary 13, 2016
great workplace protection of us citizens learned many leadership skill tactics typical day work was chaotic hectic fast paced and learned a great d
eal on maneuvering situation to work for the benifit of the team
great work place
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIJuly 28, 2015
cleaning my building, management also made sure i had cleaning product, i work alone which was excellent. seeing my building spotless when i'm done.
Cons
no parttime
Great people to work with!!
Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TNApril 13, 2015
US Solutions is a good place to work. The supervisors and employees are very friendly and helpful. A typical day at work includes answering inbound calls in customer service, revenue, and DCA departments. The hardest part of the job is not being able to resolve a customer's issue due to something that is out of my control, and being yelled at/cursed by customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is actually resolving customers' issues, and knowing I've helped someone. I also enjoy "floorwalking" (having offline time to assist other agents who need help).
Pros
Friendly supervisors and co-workers, Good training methods, Will work with employees to accommodate schedule changes, Offline time to "floorwalk"(assist other agents who need help).
Cons
Being yelled at all day by customers, Work is not always evenly distributed throughout the call center, Not being able to have anything on the call floor, aside from a drink, Shift bids happening too frequently
Great way to serve your country
Aviation Machinist Mate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 12, 2014
Hard long work days, great benefits, many sacrifices, constant travel, different work opportunities. Many days you do not get breaks or even get to eat during a 14 hour work day especially on sea duty. When personnel are out to sea you get 0 days off until the ship docks in port which could take several months. If you don't have your family with you, you are lucky to see them 2-3 times a year.
Pros
travel, great benefits, serve your country
Cons
short to non existent breaks, hard to see family, many transfers, hard to advance
US Solutions Is A Wonderful Place To Work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bristol, TNMarch 15, 2014
They really do train you first hand and make sure you know what you're doing before you got onto the phones to help other people. Myself I was in Technical Support for AOSmith, and it was still one of the best jobs I have ever had. The hardest part would be dealing with angry customers, and the best part would be the customer so happy when you got their issues resolved.
Pros
supervisors were very hands on and helpful
Cons
hard to get the job back if you quit.
Interest in opportunities as an investment and research analyst or business development
SNR Denton US LLP (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2012
I have one year of city government experience with NYC's Department of Consumer Affairs and two years in a corporate legal environment working in structured finance. I'm interested in working on the business side of transactions, financial modeling, pro forma, real estate development as well as opportunities to expand upon new and progressive business models.
Pros
open to new opportunies.
Active in Education support of every child attending school
Payroll - Accounting / Executive Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 11, 2012
The people that you work with are exceptional as they work with all asspects of educational faults.

Working with school administrators and parents to reach a goal is an opportunity and reward that is truely a gift.

Having worked here has made a mojor impact on my outlook and what I see in positive changes in Education.
Pros
helping others grow, succeed in personal growth
Cons
educational budgets
Position as CEO (Wine & concentrates import and exportation)
CEO (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAMarch 26, 2013
My current position is actually both fun and challenging. I spend most of my night time dealing with overseas clients for quotation and product specification requirement. When morning comes I call or sometimes visit vendors in US and other countries. A lots of traveling and negotiations needed.
Pros
challenging but fulfilling
Cons
lack of needed fund when project calls for / changing and unpredicting market
U.S. sailor
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonvill flMarch 24, 2014
Navy life varies day in and day out a typical day is normally consisting of training, maintenance, and future operations planning
-I've learned to multitask, lead, develop personnel, and problem solve
-co workers were what made the work environment pleasant
-hardest part of the job was deployments
-enjoyable part of the job was world travel
Pros
family environment
Cons
long deployments
Collect on Chase Visa Cards
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 20, 2014
I was responsible for collection on Chase credit cards. I skip traced to locate customers.
Pros
treated employees great. flexible hours.
Job is not bad but Company is a vendor and no benefits.
FedEx SmartPost Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TNMarch 16, 2014
Inbound calls with strict attendance policies and a point system.
Hardest part is sitting all day.
Pros
long lunches and over time
Cons
no benefits
Nice place to work
Information Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 4, 2012
A good place for employment. Been there since 2001. I have been in two different divisions.
Pros
job security
Cons
when short staffed, you can't take much leave.
Challenging Environment in Banking Domain
Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 17, 2013
Want to work in challenging environment, Compensation and Benefits not per market standard
Great experience in strategic advisory firm
Graduate Intern (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 20, 2013
Researched and analyzed developments for senior directors and client projects.