USA800 is an award winning inbound contact center BPO recognized for high job growth in the US, quality service, and technological innovation.
JOB OPENING - Sales Readiness Manager (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Call Center Director (CCD), the Sales Readiness Manager is responsible for the leadership and advancement of all Cricket sales supervisors and agents. The SRM will oversee the development and implementation of Cricket sales and marketing initiatives, supervise, guide and develop staff in achieving program sales goals.
1. Lead Cricket account team in consistently achieving monthly and annual sales revenue and quality goals through of prospective continuous program evaluation, comprehensive sales plans and daily monitoring.
2. Responsible for providing necessary training, coaching and feedback that builds and maintains a successful high performing team.
3. Develop, establish, communicate and deploy strategic sales goals and initiatives for the center sales teams.
4. Manage center sales including program education, and promotions that ensure staff consistently demonstrates excellence in sales, presentations, closing techniques, impeccable telephone and interpersonal communication.
5. Identify root cause and effect of sales/quality issues and work with sales supervisors and CCD to develop and deliver solutions.
6. Serves as the primary contact with key internal departments regarding Cricket accounts. Collaborate with Client Services and CCD to develop and deliver client initiatives.
7. Monitor track, trend and report goal attainment results.
8. Interviewing, hiring and training employees, planning, assigning and managing work.
9. Conducting performance appraisals, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
TARGETED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Satisfactorily complete all required assessments as well as script test
Professional , polite & friendly, detail oriented
Sales experience required
Previous call center sales and/or customer service experience preferred
Previous management experience required
Proven ability to have initiative, good judgment and ability to make decisions independently; and to lead staff in the achievement of objectives
Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, public speaking, negotiations, capacity to prepare reports, and conduct training programs, proven client development experience and skills
Must be self-directed and able to work with little supervision, while possessing a strong desire to solve customer issues efficiently
Competent computer skills; Windows environment
High level of knowledge and demonstrated competence in sales and service.
High School diploma required; continued education preferred.