USA Mobile Drug Testing of Minneapolis, a Drug Free Workplace program management and mobile drug testing service provider, is looking for a part-time specimen collector in the Twin Cities Metro Area. The collector will be responsible for specimen collection and proper chain of custody procedures as outlined by the Department of Transportation and client guidelines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Urine, oral fluid and hair collection for drug testing
- Breath alcohol and oral fluid alcohol testing
- Completing and submitting required paperwork
- Traveling to client sites in the Twin Cities Metro and surrounding areas for scheduled and unscheduled collections
- On-call availability some evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be dependable
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and clean driving record
- Flexible schedule and willingness to respond quickly to emergency collections
- Background screen
Previous collection experience preferred but not required. Training and certification will be offered upon hire.