Usa Employee Reviews in United States

Company is emdployee owned..
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOApril 9, 2016
Enjoyed talking to different people suggesting different orders for gifts. Also working with some of the best people who did not feel like it was a burden to help you if you needed it.
Pros
talking to different people
Cons
trying to see at night to dribe.
Very active working invironment.
Server (Current Employee) –  Destin, FLMay 6, 2016
Working in this company requires you to be very active and attentive. I learn new things there and meet many new people. Team work helps you to be more successful and do the best for the visitors and the company.
US and China Company Culture Challenges.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 14, 2016
1. US and China Company Culture Challenges.
2. HQ invalid requests.
3. Difficult to fulfill based upon local legal requirements.
Pros
Fun to work with US colleagues and to explore more business opportunities.
Cons
Culture challenges between US subsidery and China HQ.
opportunities for grow
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 15, 2016
my very wanted workplace is where who let me grow and help me to find all my talents and let me use my maximum potential to grow .
Americas Largest Packaged gas distributer
Branch Manager Airgas (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Airgas USA LLC invests time and effort in giving its employees a knowledge of the packaged gas and welding industry.
They also invest a lot of time in training associates in their operating platform SAP.
Pros
on the job training
Cons
Inconsistent pay structure
Fun to work place with supportive co-worker and managements
Quality Control / Processor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 15, 2015
responsible to process students loans and demonstrate a broad-range of production operations; finalize procedures and technical applications; generated weekly and monthly reports; organizational skills and ability to prioritize; assists special projects and bankruptcy departments to process correspondence and served as informational resource.
enjoy life
CSA Front End (Former Employee) –  Fillmore, CAJanuary 23, 2016
I enjoy people and love helping others. From being a sales or a caregiver. Cleaning or fixing meals I enjoy life.the people are friendly
Pros
meeting customers
Cons
not
opportunity for advancement very low.
Security Officer at Securitas Security (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 5, 2015
The opportunities for advancement in the company is scarce. The pay and benefits are sub par compared to other companies. There is no real job security in this field though. Clients always get first preference.
Pros
I get 3 days off, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
Cons
NO Breaks sometimes, hard to advance
Great learning experiences
First Sergeant U.S. Army Warrior Transition Unit (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAJune 8, 2015
Manage all functions relating to inventory management, procurement, issue, receipt, storage, cataloging, reconciliation, and redistribution of nonexpendable, expendable, and durable supplies and equipment required, applying supply principles, concepts, and methodologies. Maintain a Consolidated Property Book record and other logistical requirements for companies whose value is over $50 million dollars. Responsible for computerized and manual surveillance and control of Government property located at several of the Department(s) facilities.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Hurt in the Line of Duty
working with coach USA
Coach Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 30, 2015
a typical work day with coach was fun.
I learned a number of things for example many different routs.
management was OK.
co-workers was fun.
loading and unloading luggage was the hardest part of the job.
the most fun part of the job was traveling.
Great place to propel your career
Product Marketing (Management Trainee Program) (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 7, 2015
-Great company
-Great pay
-Great benefits
-Toyota takes care of their people
-Active in the community
-Room to Move up
**Highly recommend joining Toyota Motor Sales if afforded the opportunity
Pros
You will never look for another job in your life if employed here
Cons
Japaneese based company often time, only a results oriented company
security office
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 25, 2015
love working with DSI, the managemnt sometime pat you have back and say well done. A typical work day is making sure no one enter into community unauthority. there is no hard work the community enjoyed the service DSI provied to their community.
Pros
breaks with two man security
Cons
not enough hours, hours divide up
Great work environment
USA Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 8, 2015
I enjoy talking with patients on my break, but I rarely even take breaks, because I'm just so into my work. I lean about different medical issues everyday. The most enjoyable part is being able to talk about the good Lord Jesus on the job.
Usa
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 16, 2015
I enjoyed worked with USA as an Security officer protecting not only premise but the employees as well getting meeting varies people, learning people who they are.Their issues as well .
Pros
no break
Cons
no lunch short break
Productive and fun work place
Valet Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Valets are responsible for arriving on time, dressing appropriately, and setting up at designated locations. Each valet must formally greet each customer, take down their last name, and fill out a valet ticket with vehicle information. Valets are entrusted with patrons vehicles they must be precise drivers and aware of their surroundings. Other key responsibilities; the ability to run fast, provide exact change, fill out a clocking in/out sheet with exact amount of money and vehicles parked. As manager I had to mediate conflicts with upset customers, interact with managers of the restaurants we valet for, and train new employees on how to provide the same excellent customer service the company promises all the patrons.
Pros
flexible hours
Friendly peoples
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 19, 2015
I learned a lot about production work in this position. Taught me how to work well with others and work at a fast pace environment.
Fast Paced, productive atmosphere.
Flexo Department Manager and Sales (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 24, 2015
Fast paced, time sensitive projects and an overall good place to work. The drawbacks are the benefits and the ability to progress. Co-workers are great. Hardest part of the job is the competitive market for our products. The most enjoyable part of my job is the work schedule.
It was always a great experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAOctober 25, 2014
I would typically have and easy day and would get the work done. I learned to work faster and to try and get as much done as possible. Management was really great all of them were nice and great people that really went to work not play. Most of my co-workers i got along with we all tried to work together to get the work done and also to deliver great work noting sloppy. The hardest part of the job would have to be that they ran out of work so that was the reason I left. The most enjoyable was just making good friends and getting along with them. Also that the job wasn't too crazy nor too easy.
Professional and productive also!
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2015
I enjoyed working for USA Group. People are always friendly are ready to help you with any questions you may have or needs that need to be attended to.
Flat structured firm
Rödl and Partner - Staff Accountant/Auditor (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMay 1, 2015
Flat structured Entrepreneurial firm with a sink or swim attitude.

Lack of guidance from management resulting in a free for all.
Pros
Easy to climb ladder
Cons
Lack of guidance

4.3