Must have 3 years of experience as a Wind Turbine Technician
This position requires you to apply your electro-mechanical skills and experience in determining, performing, and the inspection of maintenance and repair requirements for assigned Wind Turbines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform diagnosis and repair to Wind Turbines as directed by the Site Supervisor and prepare and maintain proper documentation to support the repairs, to include parts usage and time worked;
· Perform quality control inspections on repairs and maintenance functions provided by maintenance or repair sub-contractors.
· Prepare timely and concise reports regarding inspections to insure proper steps are taken to remedy any deficiencies;
· Interact closely with onsite maintenance sub-contractor’s employees and provide guidance and training when applicable;
· Be proactive in regards to wind turbine counter measures or enhancements that may be needed and assist in the development of such procedure’s as required;
· Assist with new installation and commissioning of Wind Turbines at any MPS site location on an “as needed” basis;
· Assist with cost control management of the site to include: review of sub-contractor’s daily service reports which include hours worked and parts usage.
· Assure proper procedures are followed by sub-contractor during troubleshooting, repairs, or counter measure installations.
· Assure proper procedures are followed by sub-contractor to perform regular scheduled maintenance activities.
· Strive to keep maintenance costs low and quality high.
· Comply with all Safety policies and procedures and report any violation to the Site Supervisor immediately;
· Travel, as required to assist other wind turbine facilities:
· Assist the Site Supervisor in effectively maintaining parts inventory to include initiation or continuance of inventory stock and issuance system for spare parts and defective parts control and communication;
· Attend training courses, seminars, or “on the job” instruction as directed by the Company;
· Protect Company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of third parties and maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
· And, perform such other duties as may be required from time to time by the company.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Act as Site Safety Officer for assigned field operations and comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
· Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
· Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
· Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
· Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
· Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to stand, walk, and climb a ladder to extreme heights. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
If you are interested please apply online at http://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=697514
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER