We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer with SolidWorks experience for part-time or full time internship opportunity in Concord office. This is an unpaid internship opportunity for a period of 3-6 months.
Education - Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Design background
Position – Part Time/Full Time
Compensation - UNPAID
- Mechanical Designer/Engineer responsible for creating 3D SolidWorks models and 2D detailed mechanical drawings.
- Create Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Involved in the conceptual design of products, building and testing of prototype parts and assemblies, development/design improvements if needed and the manufacturing phase.
- Individual should be self-driven to understand and solve engineering problems and hands on experience solving mechanical engineering issues.
- Must also have very strong documentation skills along with 3D modeling skills.
- Must have clear communication skills, creative problem solving skills and have demonstrated exceptional teamwork abilities.
- Experience working with hardware, software and electronic products will be beneficial.
- Fundamental Mechanical Drafting skills.
- Fundamental design for manufacturing skills.
- Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design related background.
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks in creating 3D models of simple mechanical components.
- Previous experience in Product Engineering is strongly desired but not necessary.
- Strong hands-on understanding of Bills of Material (BOM) structures, creation and maintenance of BOMs.
- Attention to detail with strong organization skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detailed oriented, organized and punctual.
- Self-motivated with minimum or no supervision required.
Manufacturer and distributor of fabrication equipment used in the Semiconductor, Solar and Electronic device manufacturing applications.