UA Brands Employee Reviews

10 hour shifts
Fulfillment Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GANovember 6, 2017
A typical day at UA consist of picking/packing. Every task is production based and they are also timed. You learn only if you're looking to learn, showing interest is definitely a must.
Pros
Good Money
Cons
Management, balance of life
Relaxed place to work, but communication in company is awful
Retail Associate Keyholder (Current Employee) –  Springdale, OHNovember 3, 2017
Working at UA isn’t bad, the management at my location I like. The part I do not like is communication between corporate is awful. They are not helpful and enact policies that do not make sense.
With change this company would be better but I do not see that happening in the near future.
Pros
Laid back most of the time, most customers are friendly
Cons
Can be stuck working by yourself since staff is very small
Was a great Job Great people
Senior textile designer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 6, 2017
Was a great Job Great people designed prints for uniforms., Branding logos,Put items into PLM for production.
Did some traveling to trade shows and enjoyed the work I did their it was very suited to my talents and abilities.
Would have liked to have been given more freelance opportunities beforee they outsourced my job.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
job got sent to india for whatever reason
Productive Company
Key Holder/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 1, 2017
This company is great during your college years. The company provides sufficient hours, family environment,and most importantly, job security. The hardest part of the job will include constantly repeating your self to customer explaining sales/offers, system is out-dated, no-direct- links with other stores with customer information.
Pros
Family environment, Corporate not as involved as other company
Cons
Pay raises could be better
Good Company
Area Sales and Store Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 30, 2017
The owner of the company is great. Company is very focused on improvement and expanding brand. Everyone within company is supportive of one another. Good company to work for.
Great experience
Digital Designer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 15, 2017
I had worked in beauty most of my life. It was very refreshing to work on something different. Lots of work, which I liked and challenging in a completely different way. Uniforms are glamorous in nature it requires more creativity to present it in an appealing way. It makes you a better designer. Everyone was extremely nice, and very, very talented. I
Pros
Nice people, lots of work, you learn a lot from others
Cons
None really that I can think of
Improving Comapany
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLApril 18, 2017
All I can say is that this company is trying to improve overall and in time it will. I'm happy for the experience I gained while I was employed and would rather have not resigned.
It was a job that you participate in if your looking for extra money
Dedicated personnel (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 7, 2017
We learned how to set up game day tents and materials for UA game days the management was good as long as you do your job and the job enviroment was okay because i was surrounded by familiar people
great place to ork
Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2017
great place to work good people it's growth within the company they give out holiday present it's like family working there it was easy to get hired on
Production based operation
Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAMarch 16, 2017
Your time is always accounted for. You have to clock in the computer for everything you did including going to the restroom and breaks. You learn on your own basis. The job overall is not difficult its just the people you have to deal with was the hardest part.
Great people to work with
Contact Center (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 12, 2017
UA has great people that work for the company. It's a really nice environment to work. I have gained a lot of experience working at UA. In my department we focus on being a team, we are a great big happy family that always shows support.
Not the typical retail job, and that is a good thing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TNMarch 11, 2017
Company gives bonuses to hourly employees (full time and part time) if you meet certain goals, and that is a very rare thing to find, and the goals given are not out of reach. I personally received extra money for several goals that our store would meet.
Hours of operation are great for retail. This is one of the last retail places that I know of that still close early on holidays, and closes all together on most major holidays!
Management is friendly, hard working, and understanding. This place was and still is second family and I loved it! Yes it's a job, and there is work to do but it's easy to do it when working with such great people!
This is a large company, but still has a small feel. The owner even visits on occasion, and she is very down to earth, friendly, and personable. Such a rare thing to find, what a wonderful company!!
My one complaint is that there is not a lot of staff for one location. You can still do the work that needs to be done, but calling out is a rare thing you can really do because if you do call out that means someone else has to go in on their day off. So if you are not sick, dont play hooky! Typically you will work 2 to 4 hours alone (which for me wasn't really a bad thing).
Pros
Bonuses. Benifits. Great work culture.
Cons
Small staff
Just fab
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 3, 2017
Loved working at UA, one of the best moments in my retail life! Work environment was GREAT! My boss was even better. UA really makes you feel like family!
it was a great experience
Embroidery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 20, 2017
a typical day would include us completing orders received. We work hard to ensure we are providing quality work with no mistakes. We work at a fast pace so we are always prompt.
Worst company to ever work for
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 18, 2017
They used there employees, over work them . Pay below average. And don't provide the tools a manager need to run the day to day operations of the business. The company is extremely prejudice against color employees.
I have work for them over 10 years and ever regret it I haven't leave sooner
Short-term Job & Immature Staff
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 14, 2017
This" job" is a good temporary or in-between job. Thought this call center would be different from others but is the same. The staff from the top to the csr reps love to gossip. Dont let the location and the new facility fool you...crack heads and all type of heads walking the sidewalk. Just beware but overall ok job.
Pros
Always something to eat like cookies cakes chocolate. Free tea cofee.
Cons
Short breaks.benefits ok.not organized.favortism h
Improving much
Customer Service Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GADecember 29, 2016
Productive workplace with a game machine. They are making our workplace more enjoyable. They are showing us that our voice for improvement matters. The company has grown so much.
Pros
They make sure that your hard work isn't in vain
Cons
short 10 minute breaks
Great place to call home
Head of Learning and Organizational Development (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 26, 2016
Uniform Advantage is a wonderful place to call home. The family atmosphere here is amazing and gets better every day. It is a joy to help those who help others. The work life balance is on point and I laugh everyday with my team.
Pros
Great location, wonderful family atmosphere
Cons
Medical Coverage.
Great working environment - high energy and nice people!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2016
At UA Brands the culture and environment are family oriented. I get to work with amazing, intelligent individuals throughout my day. You have the opportunity to make a difference. New ideas are not only welcome but encouraged.
Pros
Great breakroom - coffee bar- ping pong table - occassional luncheons
Cons
downtown traffic/commute
Friendly environment you can feel from the start.
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2016
The hiring process is lengthy (assessment, application, background check), but is really worth it once hired.
The day is filled with many projects and priorities to sort through. Management does not micromanage and is there to support you through any road blocks in your work. The most enjoyable part is having the time to connect with other employees.
Pros
Fruit Water, Ping Pong Table, Plenty of meeting rooms, and standing desks!
Cons
No solid career paths, but can be created for you if necessary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UA Brands. Our community is ready to answer.