UA Brands Employee Reviews

great place to ork
Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2017
great place to work good people it's growth within the company they give out holiday present it's like family working there it was easy to get hired on
Great people to work with
Contact Center (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 12, 2017
UA has great people that work for the company. It's a really nice environment to work. I have gained a lot of experience working at UA. In my department we focus on being a team, we are a great big happy family that always shows support.
Not the typical retail job, and that is a good thing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TNMarch 11, 2017
Company gives bonuses to hourly employees (full time and part time) if you meet certain goals, and that is a very rare thing to find, and the goals given are not out of reach. I personally received extra money for several goals that our store would meet.
Hours of operation are great for retail. This is one of the last retail places that I know of that still close early on holidays, and closes all together on most major holidays!
Management is friendly, hard working, and understanding. This place was and still is second family and I loved it! Yes it's a job, and there is work to do but it's easy to do it when working with such great people!
This is a large company, but still has a small feel. The owner even visits on occasion, and she is very down to earth, friendly, and personable. Such a rare thing to find, what a wonderful company!!
My one complaint is that there is not a lot of staff for one location. You can still do the work that needs to be done, but calling out is a rare thing you can really do because if you do call out that means someone else has to go in on their day off. So if you are not sick, dont play hooky! Typically you will work 2 to 4 hours alone (which for me wasn't really a bad thing).
Pros
Bonuses. Benifits. Great work culture.
Cons
Small staff
Hostile working environment
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAMarch 4, 2017
When I worked here it seemed to be okay until that is I discovered I was among many homosexuals that tried me....very uncomfortable and when I didn"t take the bait of course things got a little bit harder for me....the picking I didn't like then they would cross train without your knowledge....they had me working in ship release by myself it was not a good experience....the hours sucked for pickers and ship release....the Packers got decent hours.....unless you are desperate I wouldn't recommend this place....
Pros
Job security because of frequent turnovers
Cons
Work doesn't equal pay
Just fab
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 3, 2017
Loved working at UA, one of the best moments in my retail life! Work environment was GREAT! My boss was even better. UA really makes you feel like family!
it was a great experience
Embroidery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 20, 2017
a typical day would include us completing orders received. We work hard to ensure we are providing quality work with no mistakes. We work at a fast pace so we are always prompt.
Worst company to ever work for
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 18, 2017
They used there employees, over work them . Pay below average. And don't provide the tools a manager need to run the day to day operations of the business. The company is extremely prejudice against color employees.
I have work for them over 10 years and ever regret it I haven't leave sooner
Short-term Job & Immature Staff
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 14, 2017
This" job" is a good temporary or in-between job. Thought this call center would be different from others but is the same. The staff from the top to the csr reps love to gossip. Dont let the location and the new facility fool you...crack heads and all type of heads walking the sidewalk. Just beware but overall ok job.
Pros
Always something to eat like cookies cakes chocolate. Free tea cofee.
Cons
Short breaks.benefits ok.not organized.favortism h
Improving much
Customer Service Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GADecember 29, 2016
Productive workplace with a game machine. They are making our workplace more enjoyable. They are showing us that our voice for improvement matters. The company has grown so much.
Pros
They make sure that your hard work isn't in vain
Cons
short 10 minute breaks
Great place to call home
Head of Learning and Organizational Development (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 26, 2016
Uniform Advantage is a wonderful place to call home. The family atmosphere here is amazing and gets better every day. It is a joy to help those who help others. The work life balance is on point and I laugh everyday with my team.
Pros
Great location, wonderful family atmosphere
Cons
Medical Coverage.
Great working environment - high energy and nice people!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2016
At UA Brands the culture and environment are family oriented. I get to work with amazing, intelligent individuals throughout my day. You have the opportunity to make a difference. New ideas are not only welcome but encouraged.
Pros
Great breakroom - coffee bar- ping pong table - occassional luncheons
Cons
downtown traffic/commute
Friendly environment you can feel from the start.
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2016
The hiring process is lengthy (assessment, application, background check), but is really worth it once hired.
The day is filled with many projects and priorities to sort through. Management does not micromanage and is there to support you through any road blocks in your work. The most enjoyable part is having the time to connect with other employees.
Pros
Fruit Water, Ping Pong Table, Plenty of meeting rooms, and standing desks!
Cons
No solid career paths, but can be created for you if necessary
High Productive Work Environment with a Family Atmosphere
Employee Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 25, 2016
The people are what make UA Brands great. A lot is expected of you and directives are at times unclear but if you work hard and are willing to learn and wear many hats, you will succeed. I've seen many employees be promoted from within. Benefits are much better than what they were even three years ago. Pay is comparable. UA Brands continues to grow and it's an exciting journey to be a part of.
Pros
Opportunities to learn, culture, corporate downtown location
Cons
no flex time, directives and strategies are at times unclear.
Great Job
Retail Sales Key Holder (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 1, 2016
The manager and my co-workers are a pleasure to work with. Management makes sure that goals are always trying to be accomplished.
Great Culture and Opportunities Learn and Grow!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 24, 2016
I've been working at Uniform Advantage for some time now and I can honestly say it's a wonderful place to work. Employees, including myself, stay for years and are given opportunities to learn new things and grow both professionally and personally (thanks to the great co-workers). By being hard-working, driven, ready to learn, and open to new ideas, you will succeed as an employee!

The best part of my job is getting to interact with so many people throughout the company and being challenged every day to be the best I can be at what I do for the company. As for the company culture itself, all I can say is that when you work at Uniform Advantage, you feel like you are a part of a big, awesome family that you can also call friends.
Pros
awesome break room, great people, learning environment, family-oriented
Culture of Continuous improvement for company and employees
Management (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 24, 2016
- Fabulous new offices inside signature building located in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL with great city and ocean views
- Relaxed atmosphere, but not boring
- Lots of tenured employees and new employees
- Extremely financially stable company
- Leader in the marketplace
- Entrepreneurial company
- Very selective hiring process
- Very productive environment where we are all expected to do our best
- Lots of opportunity to learn
Pros
Financially Stable
Cons
No cons for me. I truly enjoy being here!
Favortism is an understatment
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJune 13, 2016
The company has great views and standards. They have many incentives for employees but the management in the warehouse do not exhibit those traits at all.
Ua
Employee (Current Employee) –  USSeptember 4, 2015
The company overall is great for someone who is just beginning their warehouse career. They can learn the basics about logistics and start at a good pace.
Pros
Growing at their own pace.
Cons
Growing at their own pace.
Pretty fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 24, 2015
It was a good place to work. The management staff was very helpful when I had a question. Not knowing beforehand about secret shoppers was confusing.
Specialized retail store
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 16, 2015
Very fast paced and busy continuously. Specialized in medical uniforms. Stocking and receiving Monday through Friday but not enough space to display all product.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UA Brands. Our community is ready to answer.