Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Trabajo tranquilo
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 24, 2017
Es un trabajo con mucha flexibilidad en cuanto a horario pero en ocasiones los gastos de gasolina y tiempo exceden las ganancias
Pros
Trabajas en tu propio horario
Cons
Todos los gastos corren por ti
its
Taxi Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 22, 2017
when i drive pepole safe to there home i feel so good and proud that i did my job
and always i make them happy
and we enjoy the time with conversation that make me learn more and more english and culture
advantage
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 22, 2017
Uber takes advantage off drivers, fares are too cheap. For example uber costumers profiteering when four people take a ride for 2or 3 dollars and their not any surcharge for the extra costumers
Flexible Hours, interesting clientel.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CANovember 21, 2017
Driver for Uber consists of picking up and dropping off of passengers in the greater Los Angeles area. Hours are flexible with pay ranges including peak and off-peak rates. Interacting with a wide range of personalities and personal needs, peak hour commuting, also night time and weekend transit of passengers.
Dishonest Company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 20, 2017
Payouts are not transparent. They take 25% plus other fees which makes your take home as low as 50% of a ride. Short rides are the worst percentage wise. Glitch in the app? Assuming you catch the error, they will based on an estimate of time and miles, even if the app had kept track of one or the other. Of course, the estimate is less than the actual. Wear and tear on your car is intense. Company model takes advantage of peoples weak math skills and business sense. Unless you are driving the drunk hours, plan on driving 2 or more unpaid miles for every 1 paid mile at the low rate of 75 cents. Timewise, you make less than $6/hr assuming you are actually transporting customers that entire hour. Totally not worth it at the end of the day unless you just drive prime hours.
Pros
Make own schedule
Cons
This is jist another glorified pay to work schemes
Easy work, easy money, easy to get paid.
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 20, 2017
Easy work, easy money, easy to get paid. You get to drive around and meet some of the strangest people out there, but some of the nicest too. Always someone to talk to when you're out there.
Buena
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami Florida and Charlotte North CarolinaNovember 20, 2017
Es in trabajo dinamico productivo divertido en la mayoria de las veces, pero pienso que deberia de tener orden en cuanto a un ligero pero considerable aumento de las tarifas y a su vez un plan de descuento patrono empleado para las cotizaciones de retiro a futuro
Cons
Solo un poco mejor el pago osea aumentar las tarifas y crear un plan para futuros retiros
Uber Driver
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 20, 2017
Performed Driving for Uber. It was an easy job. I made my own hours so I worked as many as I could. I didn't get any benefits and it was a short time job. I liked the job.
Awesome side job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 19, 2017
Great way to make extra money.
You meet some really interesting people.
You drive when you want.
No limits.
No minimum or maximum number of hours to drive.
Great atmosphere
Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2017
This job have a great atmosphere, loving to drive, love meeting new people, and joy in seeing new places. Learning new areas to drive to and learning new restaurants.
Pros
Meeting new people
fun job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2017
i love driving for uber. it is very relaxing & i love my customers. my customer service is very professional. I have been in the top ten percentile of uber.
Pros
make your own schedule
It is fun working with the diversity of people that live in New York
Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2017
A typical day at work can be fun but very tiring, but you can learn so much information from people especially how they feel about, which 90% of the people that had ride with me thinks is great having Uber in the city. However, you can find some people that will try to ruin your day for any reason at all; that can be one of the hardest part of the job. But the hardest part of the job in my opinion is driving without a rider waisting gas and not producing money; I guess that’s not the purpose of driving for Uber. And the most enjoyable part of the job is of course driving with riders that are super fun and understands how is driving in New York.
okay
Ride Share Driver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 13, 2017
Driving with Uber is very flexible. I enjoy being my own boss and setting the hours of my work day. There are no benefit s and definitely no paid days off. If you don't work then you don't get paid.
Drop you over Riders words
Driver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 12, 2017
I was driving for Uber the job itself was a not that hard but the management needs some work and the Star system Can make or break the Job if you have People that do not like your driving and they give you A safety feedback even though you are a safe driver and do the speed limit obey the traffic light. the Company will listen to the rider over the driver and drop you if you have 6 safety feedback on your rating. The other side of the coin they will not help you at all to reactivate your account after being deactivated for too many safety feedbacks. The way they treat their drivers is unfair.
Pros
work on your own time
Cons
The Rating system and the management
Unreliable and unprofessional
Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 12, 2017
UBER would be a good side gig but the app is unreliable , crashes frequently - causes missed fares and lost revenue .. Uber lacks the professional capacity to handle bugs and fixes for a mutually beneficial partnership. No management exists . Automated responses placing blame on the driver not their app .. ridiculous !!!!
Uber
Driver (Current Employee) –  Grayslake, ILNovember 11, 2017
Uber is a decent place to make some cash but not a long term career choice, due to no benefits and a limitation on money to made, also there is no guarantee on how much you can earn in a week.
Pros
meet new people everyday
Cons
long hours and wear and tear on my personal vehicle
A good company to work for
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 8, 2017
It can be competitive depending on the area you live in.
However, Uber does a great job managing its drivers.
There are benefits to working for them especially if you can't work full time.
Ok job.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 7, 2017
The job is easy. You can earn when you want and work as long as you want. Sometimes there are very busy days where you work non stop other days you can be online for hours and not get a call. Its all about location.
Pros
The independence
Cons
Not paid for going to pickup
A great company to work in your spare time on your own hours
Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2017
Uber is a great way to get to where your going. It also provides a great food service where you don't have to get out of bed or off the couch on them cold/nights. It also provides flexibility with working in your spare time
Determined by quality of passengers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 7, 2017
One of the main downfalls is having to deal with traffic and very aggressive drivers in the Denver metro area. Every time I log on, it's the art of dodging accidents. Not only that, a lot of passengers in Denver are not so easy to deal with at times, they expect a lot for very little.
Pros
Create your own schedule.
Cons
Short time consuming trips

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.