Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 1,340 reviews matching the search
Not a good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 23, 2017
It is not a good company. They treat you like slaves. Uber doesn't respect drivers or riders they only respect money. If you ask their drivers they work so hard for so little money. They are tired of all the bad customers when we complain about the customers Uber doesn't care about anything except the money you make and they take a lot of money out of your earnings. We have so much problems with customers but Uber doesn't care. They only respect customers because of the money. The CEO and the whole Uber company steals money and lie. It's like a while act.
ok job
Uber Partner (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 23, 2017
nice in some ways, set own schedule and all and some good customers, dress how I want and so forth, but don't like the compensation and the company isn't that great
Not lucrative like it once was.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 22, 2017
Driving for them was very lucrative when I first started. Now everyone drives for them and it isn't worth the gas and mileage anymore.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Wear and tear on vehicle
Very fleflexible position
INDEPENDENT DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2017
I love the freedom of the job . Being able to start and stop when you want is great.meeting new people and being out and about all day is fun and easy work
Pros
Being your own boss
Cons
Sometimes there's long periods i between jobs
Easy to learn.
DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IAFebruary 22, 2017
Its alright. Drunk people have a hard time understanding the app, so it can be frustrating at times. Theres no manager to report to.
Low on Trip
Driver (Current Employee) –  Buckhead, GAFebruary 22, 2017
Wait for a Ping on the uber app. Once you get trip use the gps to drive to the location and pick up the customer. Pick up the customer and drive safely. Once you drop the customer off the destination. rate the customer after the trip. When i have a issue. i can't speak to someone directly only through via email and not very helpful. On late Shift People would always leave trash in the vehicle and had to stop many time to clean up. It wasn't enough to charge a cleaning fee.
Pros
Its on your on time
Schedule freedom
Driver (Current Employee) –  UtahFebruary 22, 2017
I really enjoy being a driver. The flexibility with schedules is a blessing to have. The only issue I have is the ability to bring in a steady income. Being a mother of four children a steady income is needed. I became an Uber driver when I found out my prior employer was sending my job over seas. This gave me the freedom to work part time and full time.
Pros
Freedom of schedule
Cons
Steady income
Potential
Messenger/Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2017
Ideal job for someone who enjoys bike riding. You're able to work at your own pace. They offer daily incentives to keep you motivated; as well as extra bonuses on specific days(ex.superbowl,holidays, snow/rain). I think of it as getting paid to ride my bike or to work out in a sense. But the more time you spend, the more you're able to earn.
Pros
Free lance
Cons
Health care, individual contractor
Awesome partime job or full time
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2017
The jobs is good. I like driving around town and picking up passengers. downs are picking up drunk people. Mostly the passengers are respectful. The app is easy to use.
Self-starting company that teaches time management.
Partner/Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 22, 2017
I can choose my own schedule, make as much money as I want and get to meet a lot of great people and discover a lot of cool places in town. Very fun and business forward job.
Control over Schedule
Partner (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 22, 2017
The control over my schedule is one of if not the best perk about this job. Speaking with customers is also usually very informative and/or entertaining. I usually drive, or pilot vehicles as a hobby so this job fits very well.
Cons
lack of benefits, no control over pay rate
Productive, and overall pleasant.
Transportation Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2017
The industry is responsive, and efficient. Depending upon location, one could utilize as a full-time benefit.
In working as a part of this company I have learned exceptional time management, as well as managing personal experience as a self -employed part of the business.
Convenient self created schedule. Make money on your time.
DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
Make as much money as you want to. Around your own schedule when you have time. Drive in peak areas, controlling everything about each ride.
Meeting New people!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 21, 2017
No advancement, no security. Pay is not that great and customers are wonderful but we have to work very hard to even meet min. wage.
Customer demand in this company is comparable to Walmart, Prices are so low they will always come back.
Cons
Pay
Great part Time
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 21, 2017
The greatest point is that we can make our own schedule which is very helpful. You enjoy the work due to meeting variety of people. This really helped me improve my customer service skills and time management.
Risky Business
Driver/Owner Operator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 21, 2017
While the flexibility of driving whenever you like to fit personal life appeals to many, there are downsides as well. Its a great fit for those who want to drive a little & earn extra cash.
Pros
Flexibility no other job can match
Cons
Your car, your labor, your worry.
It's good for people that need to earn money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 20, 2017
I like UBER to a point. You're a independent contractor. You're your own boss and you work your own schedule. With that said, the uber platform in my opinion is set up to support the customer. the platform allows passengers to exercise their inflated egos with the rating system. I feel like i'm on pins and needles with each ride. What does not bother one customer may give another customer pause. This may result is a negative review and this can lead you to the unemployment line once again.
Fun place to work, enjoyable and convenient
Driver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 20, 2017
Picking up varies of customers, taking them to and from one destination to another. The company it's self is well suited with respect, to facility. And accommodating. The hardest part is risking your life while transporting strangers whom you don't have no history on from one place to another. while yet they have your information. what I enjoy is meeting new people who spark an interest in who you are as well as them letting you know who they are. And what they do.
Pros
Can take breaks when you please
Cons
You have to reach a certain level just to get repair offers and gas
satisfactory
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 20, 2017
A typical day at work consists of lots of driving, helps you learn to get around in your city. There really is no management with Uber you work off an app, workplace is very diverse, you meet people from all walks of life as you pick them up and drive them to their destinations. The hardest part of the job is there is no set pay,you make your money according to business demand,some days are better than others, last but not least the most enjoyable part about the job is the ability to make your own schedule and getting to meet and interact with with different people on a daily basis while providing them with excellent customer service and they appreciate that which makes me feel good!
Good Income
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 20, 2017
Always good income, flexible schedules.Great fair pay, not a high percentage payback. Always able to answer questions.
Like the fact that it is within your city.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Some slow times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval