Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 1,599 reviews matching the search
It's great.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2017
Working with Uber is great. You start and finish whenever you want, you get to meet lots of new people from all over the world. They pay every week and depending on how you work the pay will be good.
Trying to have fun driving
Cab Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2017
It's ok, it is just a job. Trying to make extra cash to pay the bills, but sometimes I feel like I drive more than what I make. Sometimes it is frustrated with the App.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
No incentive
The idea is great, but sometimea the delivery system fails.
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA 94103April 22, 2017
If you want to do it for 2-5 Hours a few weekend days, it is great. However, do not rely on it as your only source of income if you are not in a large, Metropolitan City.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
For some reasons, riders are unable to find drivers in an efficient and effective manner.
Great way to build people skills!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2017
Uber is definitely for you if you either love working with people or need to work on your people skills. Definitely a great side job but I wouldn't recommend it full time.
You're your own boss. Work harder to get paid more.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCApril 22, 2017
This job is how much effort you put in. You'll get to decide your pay scale every week. Treat it as a full time job and expect to be rewarded. I average about $900 a week for only 30h in driving mode. Sometimes I push myself to drive 40h+ and I'll be compensated about $1000+. Push yourself for the driving bonus for completed trips, it's a great and easy incentive; if you're willing to put in the work. Only flaw is uberpool sucks, racism, drunks, and no benefits. Loving uber so far. I quit my restaurant job for this!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Drunks, uber pool, racism, ratings, younging
Exploitation at its best
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 21, 2017
I worked for Uber since Aug 2015 until April 21, 2017. I begin working full time in 2016 to see how much I can make in a full year. When I started they ran a background check on me and after it cleared iI off making money. Last March I bought a minivan specifically to do Uber I put 70k miles on it in one year. Uber is worth over 60 Billion dollars and drivers are made to cover all the expenses. I basically ran my car into the ground to help them become so rich. They recently ran a second background check on me and deactivated my account for a 17 year old incident after I completed over 5000 trips without incident and ran my car into the ground. They classified you as a independent contractor so you don't have any rights as a employee. It's a big joke to work for them they will use you and spit you out.
Pros
Paid everyday
Cons
Everything about the company
Fun and entertaining, but too many miles on my car.
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Ft apache / Las VegasApril 21, 2017
I'd rather not comment on this company about tips , and their office workers get a 1 star. It seemed like no one knew what was going on n never helpful. The. Implant has improved a lil the 2 years I have worked for them .
Pros
Great money
Cons
No benafits, lot of miles on car, dealing with real drunk people
I love it!
Driver (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 21, 2017
The ability to choose the times I want to work fits in perfectly with my current situation. The concept of Uber is great, especially in college towns.
Enjoying Driving
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 20, 2017
Driving with Uber has it good and bad. You have to be willing to place a lot of miles on your vehicle and be able to carry a conversation as well with every style of people. You have to be motivated and have some patience as well. You set your goals and pick your time to work.
Pros
Pick your hrs of operation
Cons
Miles on vehicle
Fun great place to be a independent Contractor and make lots of money, but you gotta wanna work the hours...
Driver Partner, Subcontractor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNApril 20, 2017
Uber was a fun great place to be an independent contractor I'd go back their in a heart beat. their support team is second to none you can make lots of money but you gotta wanna work 60, 70, 80 hours a week like I did for almost 2 years. but I just cant handle the hours right now at this point in my life.
Pros
Its a great place to meet new exciting people from all walks of life
Cons
long hours if you wanna make good money
Great place to work on your own time
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2017
Its great to have control over my schedule and having the ability to earn money at the same time. Driving also helped me get familiar with the city. I feel as though fares are too low- that is my major complaint about Uber.
Interesting experience
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 19, 2017
Typically I would drive on the weekend nights in Boston. Being enrolled in college full-time made it difficult for me to keep up with this because I needed time to complete my assignments and working all weekend made it hard to do that. The people that I met were wonderful, the overall experience was interesting, and I learned my way around the city by driving and interacting with the people who live there.
Pros
Social
Cons
Night hours are busiest
Amazing Flexibility
Contracted Partner (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 19, 2017
Love the flexibility, pay however is inconsistent. I haven't faced any irate customers. Hardest part of the job would be the expense of maintaining your own vehicle.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay, benifits
Good place to work and potential to make good money.
Driver (self-contracted) (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 19, 2017
Typical day at work would be picking up several different customers and driving them around to several different locations. Most enjoable, great money, meeting new people, being self-contracted and scheduling your own work hours.
Pros
Self contracted
Cons
You never know what type of customer you may get.
Perfect Independent Contractor Job
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  District Heights, MDApril 18, 2017
I enjoy working for the company. The company gives incentives to hard work driver. I have the flexibility to meet my lifestyle. You can work whenever you want. A typical work day is work. Like any other job. If you like it you stick to it.
Pros
No BoSS!.. Make Your own hours./
Cons
Slow areas can have longer wait times for fares/ Finding a bathrom
Make Money Whenever
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2017
This is the kind of job that depends on you. The strength is your free to work whenever you want, you just have to be a self-starter.

As long as you are in a major area, you shouldn't have a problem getting regular customers.
Pros
Ultimate Flexibility
Cons
Flucuating Pay
can be fun
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 18, 2017
can be fun sometimes and can be annoying too.most customer are nice but can get rude customers that cant appreciate any thing,especially for a $2 ride
Fun job
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
This is a great job for someone choosing to work full time or part time. It has it's pros and cons like any other gig but it is well worth it if your willing to put in the work.
Great Company!
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 18, 2017
Driving for Uber was my favorite job to date! I was making anywhere between $300-$400 a day! I made my own work schedule, met a lot of interesting people, and had very few problems during the time I worked for Uber. Highly recommended!
It was nice to have my own schedule.
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAApril 18, 2017
Living in the Los Angeles County, working with uber was exciting. But the pay wasn't so good. The traffic made things less desirable. Most customers were great people and I'm glad that I met them, but there were some that were rude.
Pros
There was no set time schedule.
Cons
The pay wasn't so great, and in the end, with wear and tear on my vehicle, it wasn't really worth it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.