Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 1,606 reviews matching the search
fun to drive with different people around the city but risky!
uber driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 27, 2017
i had a great and bad times of bring a driver. over all it was good to be a driver for uber. i would suggest more uber drivers to recruit more so they can experience the experience i had.
Pros
extra money (promotion)
Great
Delivery Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 27, 2017
Uber Is Great especially for a flexible schedule. Excellent pay.• Accepting UberEats delivery request.
• Dropping off deliveries to homes, offices, or buildings.
• Treating customers kindly.
• Abiding by all traffic laws, Driving safe.
• Using cellphone frequently for communication purpose with customers and restaurants.
Driving everywhere
Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2017
Just Driving people to places
Restaurants, jobs, parties, beaches, bars, night clubs, work,meetings, airport, los angeles, pasadena, palm springs, etc
great part time job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 26, 2017
uber is great for a part time job to make a lil extra cash on the weekends but with having to use your own car and do your own maintenance its just no good as a full time job unless you mack the grade to drive for uber black or suv
Pros
make your own hours
Cons
low raits
great company to work for
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Deltona, FLApril 26, 2017
manager free work environment stress free work place being able to work at my own place and on my own time. Also meeting new people everyday and being able to drive to ant nice places
Pros
pay is great
Cons
using your own vehicle
The race to the bottom
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2017
If you ever wanted to see a race to the bottom in progress, this is it. You can make more per mile delivering pizza, as Uber is constantly dropping rates, raising charges, and discourages tipping. Driver reviews are vague and pretty much anything less than 5 stars is a vote for that driver to get suspended and pay more to this company to get reinstated.

This is great if you have a real job and use the app to cover your regular commuting expenses, but after you factor in your car costs there isn't much to be made here. You'd be better off and have more security greeting people at a big box store.
Pros
You make your schedule
Cons
Everything else
Bad company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 25, 2017
Bad company bad benefits bad working conditions . Low income . Bad customer care . Uber is worst place to work and never will work again . It is not enough for effort
It's great.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2017
Working with Uber is great. You start and finish whenever you want, you get to meet lots of new people from all over the world. They pay every week and depending on how you work the pay will be good.
Trying to have fun driving
Cab Driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 22, 2017
It's ok, it is just a job. Trying to make extra cash to pay the bills, but sometimes I feel like I drive more than what I make. Sometimes it is frustrated with the App.
Pros
meet new people
Cons
No incentive
The idea is great, but sometimea the delivery system fails.
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA 94103April 22, 2017
If you want to do it for 2-5 Hours a few weekend days, it is great. However, do not rely on it as your only source of income if you are not in a large, Metropolitan City.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
For some reasons, riders are unable to find drivers in an efficient and effective manner.
Great way to build people skills!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2017
Uber is definitely for you if you either love working with people or need to work on your people skills. Definitely a great side job but I wouldn't recommend it full time.
You're your own boss. Work harder to get paid more.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCApril 22, 2017
This job is how much effort you put in. You'll get to decide your pay scale every week. Treat it as a full time job and expect to be rewarded. I average about $900 a week for only 30h in driving mode. Sometimes I push myself to drive 40h+ and I'll be compensated about $1000+. Push yourself for the driving bonus for completed trips, it's a great and easy incentive; if you're willing to put in the work. Only flaw is uberpool sucks, racism, drunks, and no benefits. Loving uber so far. I quit my restaurant job for this!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Drunks, uber pool, racism, ratings, younging
Exploitation at its best
Driver (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 21, 2017
I worked for Uber since Aug 2015 until April 21, 2017. I begin working full time in 2016 to see how much I can make in a full year. When I started they ran a background check on me and after it cleared iI off making money. Last March I bought a minivan specifically to do Uber I put 70k miles on it in one year. Uber is worth over 60 Billion dollars and drivers are made to cover all the expenses. I basically ran my car into the ground to help them become so rich. They recently ran a second background check on me and deactivated my account for a 17 year old incident after I completed over 5000 trips without incident and ran my car into the ground. They classified you as a independent contractor so you don't have any rights as a employee. It's a big joke to work for them they will use you and spit you out.
Pros
Paid everyday
Cons
Everything about the company
Fun and entertaining, but too many miles on my car.
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Ft apache / Las VegasApril 21, 2017
I'd rather not comment on this company about tips , and their office workers get a 1 star. It seemed like no one knew what was going on n never helpful. The. Implant has improved a lil the 2 years I have worked for them .
Pros
Great money
Cons
No benafits, lot of miles on car, dealing with real drunk people
I love it!
Driver (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 21, 2017
The ability to choose the times I want to work fits in perfectly with my current situation. The concept of Uber is great, especially in college towns.
Enjoying Driving
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 20, 2017
Driving with Uber has it good and bad. You have to be willing to place a lot of miles on your vehicle and be able to carry a conversation as well with every style of people. You have to be motivated and have some patience as well. You set your goals and pick your time to work.
Pros
Pick your hrs of operation
Cons
Miles on vehicle
Fun great place to be a independent Contractor and make lots of money, but you gotta wanna work the hours...
Driver Partner, Subcontractor (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNApril 20, 2017
Uber was a fun great place to be an independent contractor I'd go back their in a heart beat. their support team is second to none you can make lots of money but you gotta wanna work 60, 70, 80 hours a week like I did for almost 2 years. but I just cant handle the hours right now at this point in my life.
Pros
Its a great place to meet new exciting people from all walks of life
Cons
long hours if you wanna make good money
Great place to work on your own time
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2017
Its great to have control over my schedule and having the ability to earn money at the same time. Driving also helped me get familiar with the city. I feel as though fares are too low- that is my major complaint about Uber.
Interesting experience
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 19, 2017
Typically I would drive on the weekend nights in Boston. Being enrolled in college full-time made it difficult for me to keep up with this because I needed time to complete my assignments and working all weekend made it hard to do that. The people that I met were wonderful, the overall experience was interesting, and I learned my way around the city by driving and interacting with the people who live there.
Pros
Social
Cons
Night hours are busiest
Amazing Flexibility
Contracted Partner (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 19, 2017
Love the flexibility, pay however is inconsistent. I haven't faced any irate customers. Hardest part of the job would be the expense of maintaining your own vehicle.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay, benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.