Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 1,972 reviews matching the search
Fun sometimes
Driver (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 25, 2017
It's not bad i like it when everyone is having a good day it just make the job easy. I haven't had any bad experiences yet. Great way to make extra money when you need it.
Great way to make some extra cash right away
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJuly 24, 2017
Overall great source of income, but the toll on your vehicle may not be worth it. Starting to become a "hit and miss" with the orders available. There are moments when there are a lot of orders coming in and some moments when there is a stand still and there are hardly any orders at all.
Pros
great source of extra income and very flexible hours
Cons
money flow is iffy at times
great part time employment
Driver (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 24, 2017
Enjoy meeting people and providing efficient service.
Always ready for a rider.
Managers email back in good timing.
Urban to rural locations, seeing different environments are mind-blowing.
Keeping up with rider requests during busy peak hours.
Meeting people was the greatest part about this job.
Don't Waste Your Time
Former Partner Driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 24, 2017
This company is very misleading about earning money. Most of the rides are very short with little pay. Also, drivers could lose a lot of mileage on their vehicle if they have to drive fifteen minutes to pick someone up and they could be getting dropped off two blocks. This can cause wear and tear on the car.
Pros
Long trips pay more money
Cons
Too many short trips for small pay and the riders can sometimes be too rude and over demanding
Bien
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 24, 2017
Bien pero ella paga es bajo y el trabajo no es estable hay que estar mucho tiempo en el carro y con un poco de riesgo
fun work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2017
i am stile working i don't have any problem so far.you have to spend your time out side the weather condition if you are okay withe weather you will be fit for this job.
An Enjoyable Job but...
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Union City, NJJuly 21, 2017
Driver for Uber is fun, it's one of those job you never get bored of doing especially if you're like me that enjoy driving all the time, however, I don't want to have to wear down my car too much. It would be much better for me to Drive for Amazon and keep the value of my car in the future, Uber wages keep getting lower and there is a great chance they'll be replacing its Drivers for self driving cars soon. There is no security or any sort of compensation in case you lose your Job for reason beyond your control.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
No job compensation, wages keep going down.
Cut driver pay rate while giving passengers discounts
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 21, 2017
Drive rush hours and weekends to get most out of driving for Uber. Have waters and candy available for your passenger and auxiliary cord for them to play their music while riding
Pros
Work your own hours
Cons
You get settle and lazy and to many drivers
Good job for extra income
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 19, 2017
I like driving for UBER. I make my own hours & meet interesting people. I think the culture is good. There's a lot of communication and addition training if you want it. Pretty personal for a independent contractor job - If you have a question you actually get a written response within a couple days.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Big Money times may not be when you're available
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Uber Partner Driver (Uber Eats) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2017
Was VERY okay. Demoralizingly low compensation mixed with an always-interesting atmosphere makes for a very average part-time job. However, still worth it if you need the extra cash or simply a change of scenery from the fryer.
Pros
Long breaks?
Cons
Rate of pay
Entretenido divertido y seguro
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2017
Lo que mas me gusta es como ayudo a las personas llegar a sus casa escuelas trabajos etc con mucha seguridad y confianza
They get more your pay stays the same
Self Employed Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 17, 2017
There prices change but your compensation stays the same. There departments are not connected so your 'green light hub' only reads the same emails you recieve.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Compensation, competition, no benefits
I like the flexibility
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2017
The experience at Uber is positive. I like the flexibility and making my own hours while in school but now I would like to get a job in my field of education.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not my field of education
Uber Driver
Self Employed - Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJuly 17, 2017
You WONT make a living from it.
At best, you will be lucky to make $10 hour.
If you like drunk drama queens, sick boys and unappreciative executives, this is the job for you.
Very late nights and EARLY mornings are par for the course.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Inconsistent
Is a decent part time job.
Chauffeur/Driver (Current Employee) –  Lynwood, ILJuly 15, 2017
I am a five star driver and have a lot of high rating from customers. It is okay part time but not enough work full time. You will drive around at times for hours and when you finally start getting trips you are fatigue and tired and do not need to be driving.
Pros
Some good bonuses.
Cons
Not enough work, and you have to pay for your own benefits, and when calls are low that eats up your paycheck.
good job for part time
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 15, 2017
Uber is great depending on your schedule. if you have time then you can make a nice 2nd income. Don't make it your main job. too many mile on your vehicle and that cost can take away any extra you would make.
Pros
your schedule
Cons
you usually make the most at night
Dont do it
Driver (Current Employee) –  Rocklin, CAJuly 14, 2017
Job requires an unlimited data plan with phone. Huge gas expenses and small income after expenses. Can spend hours waiting for a fare. All small fares waste all income in gas by driving to the other side of the city to pick a rider up. Longer rides are few and far between but make up for shorter rides if found. Also the company continually hires drivers making it so wait times are longer in between fares.
Can be fun and pleasant... but still competitive among the drivers.
Driver (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 13, 2017
I have fun with Uber. Meeting and talking with the customers can be a highlight. Lately it has become very competitive within my city. Uber has done such a great job of promoting themselves,... that at times it appears to be an over saturation of drivers. Also depending on your city/location... Uber can tend to be a seasonal job. For instance I live in a college city area. When the college kids go home for holidays and the summer... business slows down drastically.
Pros
create own hours... instant pay if deired
Cons
no tax taken out of pay... puts a lot of mileage with your car
Driving
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 13, 2017
Basically get customers safeless from point A to point B. Meet a lot of interesting people. A lot a people from different country's. Airport trips are the best.
Uber
Driver (Current Employee) –  Broward County, FLJuly 13, 2017
Isn't the best job but you can resolve, you need to pay all about your car gas, maintenance anything the car needs, also sometimes the costumers are very rude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.