Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 1,743 reviews matching the search
UberEATS Summary
Delivery Expert (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 22, 2017
Overall great flexibility working, however, a higher compensation along with a tipping app would be even more beneficial for Uber driving partners. I appreciate the recent promotions but a higher pay would be nice per mile or however calculated.
Pros
Work anytime working as your own boss.
Cons
Pay and glitches in app accepting trip requests from time to time.
Signing Bonus Makes it Works it
Driver Partner (Current Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAMay 22, 2017
Before you sign up to drive with Uber be sure to get a referral code.

You can get up to a $500 signing bonus when you sign up through here: https://www.uber.com/a/join-vs?invite_code=eypvp7vfue

Or just use the code: EYPVP7VFUE when signing up to drive.
Pros
Drive Whenever you want
Cons
Cant Guarantee Earning
Flexible hours, time orientated
Professional Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia, Washington, D.C, MarylandMay 22, 2017
Each day varies, some slow, some fast.
You don't deal with a particular person (as far as management), you are your own boss.
The atmosphere is on how you make it, need to be friendly, outgoing, and personable.
Takes a lot of patience especially during rush hour, or if you have a passenger who is running late.
Being patient is a virtue , waiting on new request depending on the area can be a bit frustrating
You make your own hours, set your own goals, and make your own pay
Pros
come and go as you please
Cons
health insurance, and no workers comp
a convient way to make money wail i continued my studies.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 22, 2017
I greatly enjoyed working for Uber, having my own schedule is a plus but you do half to work your workday around when there will be the most rides. if you drive in boulder you would base your day off the students and the average work day schedule's.
Sometimes fun
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 22, 2017
Pay kinda sucks job is kinda fun only time to make money is Bar rush and weekends make like 6$ a hour on weekdays use more gas then you make on weekdays during the day
Pros
Fun
Cons
Low Pay
Ease, Patience, Frustrating, Enjoyable
Driver (Current Employee) –  ArkansasMay 22, 2017
Turn on app, wait for pings, then when pinged head for pickup.
Learn a lot from Pax.
Management is only through app and email.
Culture: Just make it nice and smooth for Pax.
Not getting paid enough.
Great conversations with Pax
Pros
Easy
Cons
Uber takes 25% from fare.
Good flexibility, not enough compensation
Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2017
I meet lots of people, usually I have fun at work, but the wear and tear on my vehicle makes it not worth it. Management is typically unconcerned with the well-being of it's drivers. You are just a number here.
Flexible schedule
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMay 21, 2017
UBER allows for the driver to make their own hours and to work and much as they need in order to make the salary required. It has given me the freedom necessary to attend the other job.
Uber is Great
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMay 21, 2017
Uber is a great company to work for. The best part of working for Uber is the flexibility. You can work at another job, and do Uber for extra money, or you can work full-time for Uber, and your hours are completely up to you!
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Sometimes you have to deal with traffic
i am my own boss
Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2017
a lot of working i enjoy that i can make my own day the way i want it.
i like to be arround other people, it is interesting and fun talking with my customers.
the hardest part is to sit the whole day and some times of the days i just drive around without customers
Pros
be my own boss
Cons
no healthcare
A summary of a typical day doing uber involves turning on the app and waiting for rides.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
I turn on the app when I am ready to start my shift and then wait for a ride. When I get a call to go to the location to pick up the passenger and then take them to the location they wanted to go to.
Began good source of income until Lyft started competing with Uber; rates started dropping drastically.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 19, 2017
In the beginning it was a great job for a senior citizen. Income was good until competition started dropping the rates because of Lyft. Also, beware of taxes. Uber places drivers with the obligation to assume gross income including Uber's portion. Unfair placing driver in higher tax bracket.
Uber eats
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 19, 2017
i found the position to be tedious. I'd never been a food delivery driver and found myself being anxious because I couldn't find an address. I always seems pressed for time and didn't always feel as if this was the best thing for me.
Pros
meeting new people, working on my own so I could make choices of when and how I worked
Cons
trying to find addresses in the dark, addresses are sometimes not very visible even with GPS I had issues finding streets
Decent way to make extra money
Driver (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHMay 19, 2017
You're your own boss. You can work when you want. That's the best part. If you have another job, and you're looking for some extra spending money, this is a great way to do it.
Pros
work when you want, easy money
Cons
pay isn't the greatest per ride
Very Interesting people
Uber Partner (Current Employee) –  Urbana-Champaign, ILMay 18, 2017
I really enjoy Uber as a part time job. I enjoy meeting the people here, mostly students. I typically drive during the evening hours.Its possible i may look into other jobs within Uber.
Working for uber was empowering & uplifting.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 18, 2017
A typical day at work was good. You can work at your own pace. You get to meet new people while serving them, and getting paid all at the same time. I created a safe and professional environment for my customers. I also drove my own car and chose my work schedule so I felt like my own boss.
work your own hours
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 18, 2017
Driving for uber is fun and great the only down fall is that you don't get any benefits. You get to work the hours you want and make as much money as possible.
Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
Uber is a great company if you need a fast paycheck. You will realistically average $12-$15 after gas on a weekday and $20 on a weekend. You must maintain your car and keep it clean.
Pros
Work when you want, no reporting to a boss
Cons
Gas, Maintenance, Rude, disrespectful riders
i have my own office were i make hourly runs of the buildings
Driver/Personal Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Washington, VAMay 18, 2017
At the moment I am the facility maintenance man on the part time. I work 34 hours a week. My job consist of ordering the needs of the building and making necessary repairs that's needed in and around the building.
productive and fun workplace
UBERtechnician (Former Employee) –  Martinez, CAMay 18, 2017
Everyday was busy so the days went fast. I learned more customer service experience. Management changed frequently, but i learned a lot of new skills throughout the experience. The workplace was located in an office, a lot of people coming in and out of the office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.