Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 2,377 reviews matching the search
Productive work place
Driver (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2017
It's an excelent company to work for I can choose what hours I work and who I want to drive in my vehicle and it's on my own terms and the pep are wonderful
UBEREATS helps u eat!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLSeptember 22, 2017
This job is very chill but you do have to be fast paced and arrive customers food orders on time if you really want to be tipped by people. Overall, its a great company to work for and if you can't get hired anywhere, Uber has no problem taking you in!
Pros
Ge paid over the average pay wage.
Cons
Car wear n tear
Not a good career job, but fine for extra money or between jobs
Uber Eats Partner Driving (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 21, 2017
Uber Partner drivers really don't make a lot unless you have the time to spend all day every day doing nothing but driving, and the financial compensation isn't good enough to justify that many hours. It's fine for extra money when you have the time to do it, or for when you're transitioning between jobs and need an income in the meantime, but I would never recommend it as a means to make a living. You spend a fourth of your earnings on fuel, you wear your car down and it's rare to get tipped by customers you deliver to.
Pros
Make your own hours, guaranteed pay at the end of the day, helpful staff
Cons
poor gas mileage compensation, low pay rate, partner app can be glitchy at times, you have to pay higher taxes as an independant contractor
Relaxed and casual atmosphere
DRIVER (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 21, 2017
This platform provides a service which transports people from one place to the next at an affordable price. The process of transporting people to their destination also provides a fertile atmosphere for communication.. I have encountered many intriguing passengers and have learned quite a lot about their lives in other countries, cities, and towns. I also have a chance to hear of the struggles people have had to overcome in just getting to our country and it is those stories that inspires me to give my best each day as I drive for UBER.
Pros
Flexibility, autonomous, connecting with peope
Cons
Pay structure
Fue un buen tiempo trabajando para ellos.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Arizona San LuisSeptember 21, 2017
No me disgusta el tipo de trabajo que empleo en uber
I love driving for UBER
lease partner (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZSeptember 21, 2017
I'm currently happy working with my UBer, If I thought I could make a living at it, I would defintely quite my first job. I hope someone reads this .
Pros
relaxing, happy, no bosses over your shoulder
Cons
a better percentage to drivers
Low pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2017
Don't Do it! Unless you already have a good paying job and don't mind driving. Beware, being in a populated city brings heavy traffic, which means very little money. You get paid by distance not time. Today, I took a rider 10 miles away which took over a hour. Got paid $10, horrible job. You do make your own schedule, so that is one pro, but other than that I would not recommend to a friend, and not even to an enemy.
Empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar
Motorista Uber (Current Employee) –  Estados unidosSeptember 19, 2017
Única oportunidade até o momento que tive para poder manter minha vida profissional e família.
Empresa ótima na sua categoria e proporciona oportunidades para quem precisa.
fun place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, MDSeptember 18, 2017
Working as Uber driver was fun, however. no benefits, you cannot contact a human person to talk to, I did have problems with the car it was a lease and the airconditioning wasn't working and they did not care to fix it, I did not make money enough for three weeks because I was not able to work. Try to resolve the problem, however, was impossible to get them to help me with the problem, therefore, I had to return the car
Pros
had my own schedule
Cons
bad managment
Make own hours
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2017
How to navigate through the city. Meet different people from different backgrounds. Work as many hours as you like. set your own pace.
Manage the amount of money you want to make. Get paid the same day.
Pros
work as many hours as you like
Cons
no benifits
overall a great opportunity
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CASeptember 14, 2017
Its been a nice dependable experience to work for uber. The fact that I can connect with others and network is great. However the pay can be better. But overall I'd say if your willing to put in the time then you can make it work.
If you like to drive in the heat in Florida than Uber is for you!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLSeptember 14, 2017
Uber helped me in several ways. I was able to accommodate my finances until my chosen career was obtained which is Customer Service or a Receptionist Position. The Company is just starting, so there are some kinks to be worked out such as providing compensation for gas and mileage. The way deliveries are delivered to the customer from high rises to private homes.
Pros
Income everyday
Cons
Delivery distance
fun job
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 14, 2017
It is a good job for someone who enjoys interacting with people and don't mind being on the roads. It is an excellent to make extra money in addition to other income. Not to mention you can set your own work hours.
Pros
Cash out daily
Cons
Not enough commission
You can make this job as hard or as easy as you want it to be.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee County, WISeptember 13, 2017
It was very easy becoming an Uber Partner /Driver; and by making my own schedule, I can work as many or as few hours as I want to , or need to.
And any problems that might come up are handled very meticulously, and expedited quickly.
Pros
Setting your own schedule; and usually being able to drive where you prefer.
Cons
Not all people are as nice as you would like them to be.
Mediocre business model and leadership
Personal Driver (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSSeptember 13, 2017
The company has embarrassed its public image. Competitors operate more professionally and treat their customers and drivers better. The pay is undesirable for full time.
Pros
Create own schedule
Cons
Wear-and-tear on own vehicle
Independent Contractor
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Good experience of learning your community. Tricky promotions with various exclusions implemented. Part time at best. No benefits, wear and tear on vehicle, customer damage to property.
As a driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ames, IASeptember 13, 2017
As a former driver driving with UBER had its ups and its downs. The ups would be meeting all sorts of people, and potentially having good conversations or learning new things. The negatives are many. First off it is commissioned based so if you are not getting rides you are not getting paid. Sometimes when you don't accept rides for whatever reason (too far away, low rated passenger, needing to clean the car, and etc.) you will be put in a "time out" for 5 to 10 minutes. As well, in certain markets drivers will request rides to get the competition out of the way so they can get rides as well. Then a final point the rating of the driver is done by the passenger. Which many believe a 4 star is good enough even though enough 4 stars and you will loose your job. As well, passengers will put in 1 stars to falsely put in a claim to get the price of the trip refunded.
Nobody Seems To Assist You If Your Car Is Not Working
Driver (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 13, 2017
This company does not assist drivers in getting back on the road. The reason I say that is because my car is out of commission and they can't seem to provide another car so I can work and get my car fixed that is really stupid and not a convenience at all.
Pros
They seem to work a lot of hours.
Cons
You still don't get paid enough money for the hours you do.
bad experience
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYSeptember 11, 2017
not a good job, the job is stressful and do not pay well. the real reason i actually want to leave is the fact that there is no career advancement and the relocation is not convenient.
Not a full time Job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 11, 2017
Once you calculate the wear and tear on your car plus the rising cost of gas damage from unruly customers and the fact that you can not talk to a human being if you do have a problem driving for uber is not a logical job choice.
Pros
work for your self
Cons
every thing else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval