UBM

UBM Employer Reviews

Very responsible and pruductive
Janitor/Maintenance (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: night shift
A typical day at work would be being in charge of seven other persons and making sure they do their job right. What I learn about this job is that it takes a lot of effort to be in charge of other persons, but with the good knowledge and attitude you can accomplish anything. The hardest thing about my job was that it was a night-shift. Over all I did – more... enjoy my job. – less
Working in a hazardous enviroment
Housekeeping / Maintenance (Former Employee), Carol Stream, ILAugust 10, 2013
Never got benefits or raises.

I worked at a refinery under UBM really hazardous place.
Great fun hard working people
Custodian (Current Employee), Gardland, TXJune 12, 2013
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: no breaks, no benifits, no 401k
-Busy atmosphere, keeps me on my toes.
-I learn how to keep my clients happy.
-Management is fair.
-co-workers are hard working.
-The most enjoyable part of my job is the people i work with.
Typical day at work
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 30, 2013
The typical work day included building computers or laptops. Configuring and installing operating systems for each..
Engineer
Engineer (Current Employee), San FranciscoJanuary 20, 2013
Engineering, lots of hard work. UBM is mostly a media company. Tech is secondary to events.
Horrible! A ton of turn over and no ethics
Sales (Former Employee), New JerseyDecember 7, 2012
This company seems great at first but once you start making a decent commission they will change your commission structure. If you continue to make good money they will then find an excuse to let you go. They still owe me tens of thousands of dollars in commission and beig that they are the third largest event corporation in the world it is seemingly – more... impossible to get an attorney to go up against their large network of attorneys. Horrible horrible horrible. – less
Good "Mid-Career" Company, Not a Career Destination
Director (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 24, 2012
UBM subsidiaries offer sales professionals fantastic resume equity at lack luster compensation ranges. While the culture and leadership are a bit fractured and inconsistent, the upside of large revenue responsibility and key account face time make UBM subsidiaries a wonderful place to learn about the technology space on your way to more lucrative opportunities – more... at true tech / Silicon Valley companies. – less
Challenging with cooperation to co-workers and productive
Sales Audit (Former Employee), Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City PhilippinesAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free fruits and vegestables every christmas.
Cons: no day off policy every december
I usually go to work by jeepney. My workplace is not very far from home. It takes me about ten minutes to get there. Sometimes I walk to work if I have enough time.
I'd learned how to communicate well to my co-workers and the buyers.
The management is very strict about the items to make sure all the orders of the buyers is good quality when they have – more... it.
I've been lucky to have fair co-workers who were able, supportive and friendly.
The hardest part of my job is being nice to stupid people.
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting the job done, so i can do whatever I want next. – less
Productive Working Environment.
Finance Department/Credit Control (Former Employee), Tonbridge, ENGApril 29, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company, it was a friendly but hard working environment. My typical day at work was chasing outstanding debts and helping with customer queries relating to outstanding debts. I enjoyed working within a team and helping to meet the monthly targets.
Empresa dinâmica e bom lugar de se trabalhar
Professor de Quimica (Former Employee), Barra Mansa, RJJuly 30, 2014
Pros: vale-transporte
Cons: não fornece vale-refeição
Profissionais de excelente formação, preparados, educados, amigos, ambiente mito bom de se trabalhar. As salas de aulas são grandes, boa iluminação, arejada e boa de dar aula.
Empresa de oportunidades
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee), Barra Mansa, RJJuly 1, 2014
Pros: benefícios
Cons: promoção
Foi a empresa que acreditou e valorizou meu trabalho. Consegui uma bolsa de estudos no curso superior em Administração, que ajudou para melhorar os meus conhecimentos.
Une organisation très anglo-saxonne
Chef de projet Editions et BDD (Current Employee), Issy-les-Moulineaux, A8January 17, 2014
Travail collaboratif à travers un hub interne, process assez contraignant et chronophages. Petite équipe reserrée mais forte inclusion dans le groupe basé à Londres (liaison direct avec les services supports informatiques, comptables).
Regular
adminstrativo (Former Employee), Barra Mansa, RJNovember 6, 2012
Pros: salários baixos e falta de benefícios
O melhor da Ubm, foi ter interagido com alunos funcionários focados nos mesmos objetivos que eu,a busca por oportunidades e sonhos. foi um dos melhores locais que eu trabalhei,pois adquiri muitos amigos e conhecimentos.