uBreakiFix

uBreakiFix Employer Reviews

great place to work
Sales Associate / Admin Assistant (Former Employee), orlandoNovember 2, 2014
Pros: we 75% off of supplies
Cons: short breaks
a typical day of work will be helping people find products, answering calls ,customer service, paper work for the store.
I learn customer service experience
management was great and understanding
my co-workers where great
the hardest thing about this job may be multi tasking all day long
the parties and gathering the company did for us
Exceptional Company
Secretary (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 24, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Was a small business only a few years ago and it has explosively grown since. This company continuously grows at a rapid pace, so moving up in the company can happen easily. The team is always professional and truly compassionate about each other, as well as the employees. The most lovable part about working with this company is that everyone is so – more... kind. – less
Overall Successful Company With Possibility of Growth
Phone Technician (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 2, 2013
Pros: no limit to learn something new, benefits, co-workers, awesome work enviorment
I have learned so much with the two short weeks i've had with company. Customer Service is the number one in any company. Quality Work is a must. Finishing within a time limit has been a fun challenge which i look forward to doing again. Just learning something new everyday is an awesome treat, which a lot of jobs have the same routine.
Fun workplace while you fix phones robtically
Technician (Former Employee), Pemroke Pines, FLNovember 8, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, great people to work with, it is never a dull moment
Cons: pay rate is not worth the kind of job invlolves smartphone repairs, no loyalty to em[ployees
Great place to learn smart phone and basically electronics repair.
If the bosses weren't so concerned with profit, the srtess of the job wouldve be a whole lot less.

Money talks in this company
Great place to work on premier tech!
Electronics Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2013
Pros: working with premier tech. great atmosphere. training provided.
Cons: hours of operation were sunday-sunday. weekends were required.
I greatly enjoyed my time at uBreakiFix. I have a great standing relationship with owner of both Georgia locations and all the employees there. A standard day there included reviewing open trouble tickets, repairing broken hardware, and troubleshooting malfunctioning software, customer service. I worked on a myriad of smartphones, tablets & computers.

It – more... was a challenging environment at times as it involved face to face interaction with clients everyday, deadlines that must be met, and little to no supervision throughout prolonged periods of the day. The employees there became great friends though, and we helped each other out at times because everyone embraced the concept of "Team Work". It was gratifying as well, completing assignments or projects as everyone got rewarded and commended by management for truly contributing.

It is truly a great place to work, share and grow! – less
Repair Shop
Computer/Cellphone Technician (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 21, 2013
Pros: benefits.
Cons: not a place for rookies to learn
Love each and everyday of my work schedule. I learned thinking how to always be on my P's and Q's. The management help the employees how to succeed in the store. My co-workers are amazing. The hardest part of my job is having to tell the customers that their computers are unfortunately irreparable. The most enjoyable part of my job is seriously, working – more... with my co-workers and fixing customers devices. – less
A fun place work if your having a busy day.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), MontgomeryvilleMarch 7, 2013
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: compensation, unreliable progression
In the beginning working at Ubreakifix was one of the best experiences I ever had.Coming from jobs where I didn't have much work experience dealing with cell phone and computer repairs , they gladly opened a door for me and allowed me to grasp the ways of a repair technician. From fixing crack screens to repairing phones to opening computers I learned – more... allot and I'm extremely grateful for the time and effort spent teaching me these things. As time past I quickly got promoted and realized that alot of promises made along the way were unfulfilled at this job. For instance the pay, due to the fact I am a assistant manager I'm on a salary bases, which is is a joke. The compensation for being a manager is less that $18,000 rather you hit the bonus throughout the year or not. Which can be a problem for those people who try to survive on there on in today's economy. I would say the hardest part about this job, would probably be the customer service you need to provide to the public. Allot of people have a problem dealing with the fact that maybe there phone cannot be repaired, or an accident might have accuired during the repair to delay the progress of the repair.The most enjoyable part of this job is the learning experience of doing repairs on electronics. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 5, 2013
Great Job! Busy fast paced environment, friendly co-workers very much apart of a team, handled all day to day operations and management duties, overcame many challenging tasks, customer satisfaction greatest reward.
Productive and fun workplace