UC Irvine Health Employee Reviews

Dynamic Work Environment
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Ambulatory Clinics and HospitalApril 27, 2015
I love the academic environment. There are always improvement projects and research going on. It is wonderful to have residents and students around. It keeps us all on our toes to continually teach, and provide the best example possible. The hospital is beautiful. Much of the staff are "lifers", so there is a feeling of family and community. The clinics are improving their same-day access, so that is a great thing. I have worked here for many years and have loved all of my jobs, and all of the patients that I have cared for.
Productive, professional and family oriented workplace.
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: good company provides stable job with good benefits
Cons: i can't think of one one
Typical day at work begins with caring, problem solving and dedication. Hardest part is dealing with the passing of a patient. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know every patient and guest. I have learned to embrace all of life's precious gifts.
Business oriented
SCM Analyst (Former Employee), Orange, CAFebruary 13, 2013
Positive learning experience and ability to be a part of the company by interacting and implementing new ideas. Interaction with physicians and medical staff, very accepting and willing to learn implemented EHR.
Headquarters