UC Physicians

UC Physicians United States Employee Reviews

A typical day at UC Physicians
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: they do have empathy if you have children if the weather is bad or unforeseen occurrances happens
Cons: the breaks are short you have to clock in and out when taking a break, you can not smoke on there grounds if you are a smoker
I enjoyed working at UC Physicians. I learned a lot about Coding and Researching. Management was OK. It is a good place to work the coworkers where very pleasant to work with. they where team players. There is room to grow if you know the right people.
2 Different departments-2 different parking garages
A/P Specialist-Orthopedic & Psychology Dept. (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHDecember 1, 2014
Pros: a job with benefits
Cons: the parking situation.
In the morning I was working for UC Physicians-Orthopedic Dept. in the A/P Dept. and had to pay for the Eden Ave. Parking garage. Then during my lunch hour I had to drive to the Stetson Building and pay to park in their garage. I did not care for the two different locations, the expense of the garages and not getting a full hour for lunch.
Overall a great place to work, very diverse
Patient Service Representative/Call Center Rep (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 27, 2014
Pros: good health ins. decent pay
Cons: only con was moving to call center
I loved being a part of UC and being able to make a difference. I like working with the public and everyone that i worked with was incredibly pleasant. I worked in the OB/Gyn department so sometimes it would be heart breaking but mostly happy. I did not stay due to being moved to a call center, i did not like it there, i prefer working directly with patients.
Orthopedic Dept. and Psychiatry Dept.
A/P Specialist Orthopedic & Psychology Department (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good pay.
Cons: had to pay parking for two different garages....expensive!
Had to pay parking for two different garages....EXPENSIVE!
Very professional and Upbeat place to work
Phone Operator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 6, 2013
Pros: free lunches and a tiny kroger store right in the building
Cons: not able to get away from the phones / your desk
A typical day at work was that I answered the phones for a 48 surgeons office. My day basically consisted of taking calls from pt's triage that call and direct it to the proper department and or Medical Secretary. I learned a lot about liver and kidney transplants and the surgery department as a whole. Co-workers were great! The hardest part of the job was "sitting" all the time answering call after call. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to be a sample pt at times for Ultra Sounds and the Surgeons themselves. Awesome People to work for and with.
rough neighborhood
Radiology - Patient Service Rep (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: the company has many specialties to work in
Cons: heavy traffic, congested area
althought working with the company had many advantages, the enviroment out of the building was rough. often hearing gunshots on the walk in from the garage. Traffic was heavy all the time due to the school and many hospitals being in a tight area.